Democrats ready to defect to Trump

I knew it. I nailed it. Trump is the democrats version of Ralph Nader... An attempt to keep blue collar dems disgusted with the LGBT barnacles on the democratic label from defecting to the republican candidate. You watch. Trump won't get the nomination of the GOP and he'll "have to run as an independent"... Bye bye GOP landslide.. Clever. The Ralph Nader syndrome lives again...

It was the dem's only hope. Rational or "regular" people (middle voters) cannot stomach what they're selling on the hard left.

The hard left is banking that they'll just scrape enough votes outside that huge defective bloc in order to pull off a cheated victory...and continue the Fourth Reicht right into our kids preschools..

The OP is not of a matchup poll. It's not even scientific.

It's a survey group 'click-analysis' taken of people during the time in which they watch a 30-second attack ad.

So, it's not even a poll.

Oh, and Trump is currently losing in New Hampshire by 14 points to Clinton and 20 points to Sanders.

Yepp, looks like he is winning Democratic votes!!

:rofl:
Chevez would win New Hampshire over all of them.
whats your point?

I knew it. I nailed it. Trump is the democrats version of Ralph Nader... An attempt to keep blue collar dems disgusted with the LGBT barnacles on the democratic label from defecting to the republican candidate. You watch. Trump won't get the nomination of the GOP and he'll "have to run as an independent"... Bye bye GOP landslide.. Clever. The Ralph Nader syndrome lives again...

It was the dem's only hope. Rational or "regular" people (middle voters) cannot stomach what they're selling on the hard left.
That actually makes the most sense out of all posted on this thread.
the GOP already has their guy picked, most like has been for over a year.
they didnt expect Trump to get this much attention. When the nomination is given to the guy with less public support (and it will be) then Trump will think he has a chance of winning.
Trump wont win at that point, too many republicans vote R without any concern who's name is in front of it. Democrats do the same with the D, ( its why obama is where he is). The vote will be split and we get a criminal for president. Only pardon Hillary will ever give is to herself.

Not a chance. Trump hasn't been vetted or seriously challenged yet, nor has he been battle tested. If Republicans are dumb enough to nominate this crass loud-mouthed reality show fool, I'll join with the Dems and other thinking Americans to destroy him.

You?? LOL!!!

Not a chance. Trump hasn't been vetted or seriously challenged yet, nor has he been battle tested. If Republicans are dumb enough to nominate this crass loud-mouthed reality show fool, I'll join with the Dems and other thinking Americans to destroy him.
So what you are actually saying is that you only believe in the process when it works in your favor?

27% of Republicans disprove of Trump, or so Bill O'Riley said.

His point was getting them to the polls to vote.

and the monkey said as he peed in the moonlight, "all that glitters is not gold"

RUN TRUMP !

So what you are actually saying is that you only believe in the process when it works in your favor?

He was never going to vote for a Republican in the first place.

and the monkey said as he peed in the moonlight, "all that glitters is not gold"

RUN TRUMP !

A lot of Republicans didn't approve of Romney, but they held their nose and voted for him anyway. When it comes down to a choice between Hillary and Trump, no legitimate Republican is going to vote for Hillary.

He was never going to vote for a Republican in the first place.
I know.

RUN TRUMP !

A lot of Republicans didn't approve of Romney, but they held their nose and voted for him anyway. When it comes down to a choice between Hillary and Trump, no legitimate Republican is going to vote for Hillary.

who said Republicans will vote for Clinton? (sheesh)

RW's held their nose and voted for Willard huh? He LOST !!! so Maybe they'll hold their nose and vote for Trump too.

That actually makes the most sense out of all posted on this thread.
the GOP already has their guy picked, most like has been for over a year.....they didnt expect Trump to get this much attention. When the nomination is given to the guy with less public support (and it will be) then Trump will think he has a chance of winning.....Trump wont win at that point, too many republicans vote R without any concern who's name is in front of it. Democrats do the same with the D, ( its why obama is where he is). The vote will be split and we get a criminal for president. Only pardon Hillary will ever give is to herself.
There is still hope...if the RNC scrambles their strategy...and FAST... That's why I created this thread: Christie/Kasich? Kasich/Christie? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum It was kind of a "hint hint"...

RUN TRUMP !

RW's held their nose and voted for Willard huh? He LOST !!! so Maybe they'll hold their nose and vote for Trump too.

You brought up the republicans who disapprove of Trump.

Brit pointed out that that does not mean that they won't vote for him when it comes down to him or Hillary.

Your response made no sense.

Yes. Romney lost. Trump is not Romney.

The point is your point about the 27% was answered.

Do you want to admit that, or address it, or defend it, or are you just going to throw the next thing against the wall to see if it sticks?

RUN TRUMP !

Brit pointed out that that does not mean that they won't vote for him when it comes down to him or Hillary.

Do you want to admit that, or address it, or defend it, or are you just going to throw the next thing against the wall to see if it sticks?

one more time, I'll go r e a l s l o w ... O'Rilley was curious to see if the anti Trump Republicans EVEN SHOW UP AT THE POLLS TO VOTE .. he seems to believe they won''t and neither do I .

stick that UP your wall.

RUN TRUMP !

one more time, I'll go r e a l s l o w ... O'Rilley was curious to see if the anti Trump Republicans EVEN SHOW UP AT THE POLLS TO VOTE .. he seems to believe they won''t and neither do I .

stick that UP your wall.
the lessor of two evils will insure that the vast majority of anti Trump republicans show up to vote for Trump.
There is no way an American would risk someone like Hillary or Bernie in the White House.

RUN TRUMP !

stick that UP your wall.
the lessor of two evils will insure that the vast majority of anti Trump republicans show up to vote for Trump.
There is no way an American would risk someone like Hillary or Bernie in the White House.

Republicans were in the process of re-branding. They don't want Donald. Read the news ...

stick that UP your wall.

Republicans were in the process of re-branding. They don't want Donald. Read the news ...
the republicans in DC want to re-brand in one direction, the majority of republican voters want to re-brand in another.
The voters do not want the GOP to move even more to the left, the GOP passed center years ago, time to bring them back where they should be.

It's January and Trump is still leading every poll!?? Now he's poaching 20%+ of Democrats too??

latest

Forum List

Back