Democrats risking all out nuclear war and destruction of the world...

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Before they would let the truth come out about all of their fucking lies. No need to get into debates with their loser followers. We should know (should have known for a long time now) by now that they are worthless meat puppets.

They still think they tell no lies. Predictably (I predicted this a couple of weeks ago) the beloved MSM is blaming the Russians (blaming Trump) for the truth coming out about them. I mean forget that the lying witch in a pants suit put ALL of these emails on insecure emails illegally. Forget that. It is all Trump and the Russians. That is the narrative folks.

Their little lambs follow right along. Forget that she was not suppose to do that, lied about it under oath, and lied about it over and over again. She is caught over and over again. The truth keep coming out about what liars they are, the left blame the Russians and Trump.

So much so, that Russia is now preparing for a war. The left, would gladly do that and would go to a nuclear exxhange before admitting what scumbags they are. Their little lambs follow right along.

Welcome. The tribulation right around the corner.

Last edited:
Ummm, What exactly what precipitated this particular brain explosion?
Do you have a link (pref not to Brietbart!)

I have no doubt that if Trump wins this election, Obama will start a war with somebody. They won't go quietly into the night, especially now that Trump said he would investigate them.

This is pretty week spin by the dems
wiki leaks has really gashed the dems. So they had to contrive something
If Dem emails were hacked now, it would show collusion to stick to the story of Trump, the russians, and wikileaks. Even if it has no basis in fact. After all, they're all regurgitating the same story.

I have no doubt that if Trump wins this election, Obama will start a war with somebody. They won't go quietly into the night, especially now that Trump said he would investigate them.
America will pay a high price for electing democrats....

Wikileaks (and Putin) want Trump to win, because they know America will be totally fucked if he does.
No doubt they'll both be able to find plenty of dirt on her, but just watch the the numerous women Creepy Donald has assaulted, coming out of the woodwork. It's started already.
I know you idiots will say 'Lies, all lies!', but you and I (and the rest of the world) know he's a sexual predator who should be in the cell next to Hillary.
How sad that this once great nation has fallen so low!

Wikileaks (and Putin) want Trump to win, because they know America will be totally fucked if he does.
No doubt they'll both be able to find plenty of dirt on her, but just watch the the numerous women Creepy Donald has assaulted, coming out of the woodwork. It's started already.
I know you idiots will say 'Lies, all lies!', but you and I (and the rest of the world) know he's a sexual predator who should be in the cell next to Hillary.
image.jpeg

Uhhhh, fuck you. Fucking moron. Are you dealing with your cognitive dissonance by changing the subject?

You fucking stink fucking hypocrite. Sexual predator? Your whole fucking party and every fucking liberal voter protects every fucking left wing sexual predator out there. You fucking stink fucking hypocritical scumbag.

Wasn't Ted Kennedy voted in as senator every time? He killed a woman. You fucking piece of hypocritical shit.

You are worthy of zero respect. You will never get any from me. You stupid bloviated gasbag.

Go fuck yourself.

Buy cheap, stack deep, and give no quarter...
Liberals,are woefully unprepared for what they are starting....

They'll be the first casualties. Even then they'll look to others to save them.

They'll be the first casualties. Even then they'll look to others to save them.
Others will need to save them. I won't. Someone will need to though.

They won't worry though. Obama and the clintons will be safely ensconced in a nice underground shelter doing high fives and clinking glasses for culling the herd for the new world order.

Russia is getting more and more aggressive, your man wants to appease them and be pals. "Wouldn't it be so nice if we got along with Russia?" Fuck that, getting along with Russia means letting Putin do exactly what he wants without complaint. Not sure Hillary is the right one to oppose Putin but at least she is not looking to just let him run wild in the world and destroy the alliances that keep him in check in Europe.

As my grandfather told me, Russia is saber rattling...

"It's saber rattling with a purpose. Putin is dominating in Syria...wants bases to project power...he's making headway there....getting what he wants...and if Hillary gets in he will continue to press."

And another Trump supporter realizes it's over.
If by over you are insinuating a Hillary victory... No it's not over. However if it does come to that; what begins from there will be a horror show the likes of which you have never seen. And something the Shillbots would never have considered to prepare for.

Russia is getting more and more aggressive, your man wants to appease them and be pals. "Wouldn't it be so nice if we got along with Russia?" Fuck that, getting along with Russia means letting Putin do exactly what he wants without complaint. Not sure Hillary is the right one to oppose Putin but at least she is not looking to just let him run wild in the world and destroy the alliances that keep him in check in Europe.

Barry is the great appeaser.
Hell,he goes on regular apology tours and hands hundreds of millions of dollars to a terrorist state.

Forum List

Back