Democrats Say They Want Higher Wages for Lower Income Workers

Watch the movie and educate yourself. Don’t let leftist bullshit.

I've educated myself. It's a myth.
The fact that you teach our youth is seriously frightening and you mock Broke Loser? Amazing. You should look in the mirror. Two of my best friends in the world are police officers in TX. I trust them more than you. You don’t even know what a myth is.

Let's give McDonald's workers a raise and make Big Macs too expensive.

Dems ruin everything.

danielpalos
You don't have to be a "right winger" to want illegals out of the country. Illegals that cost we tax payers billions every year.

I wonder if some folks realize that there is a difference between a refugee, an asylum-seeker, someone applying for permanent resident status, and someone applying for citizenship?

It seems clear by now that some just will not accept the fact that having a child born in the US does NOT automatically grant permanent resident status to the parents of that new US citizen.

Let's give McDonald's workers a raise and make Big Macs too expensive.

Dems ruin everything.
Imagine how cheap a Big Mac could be if we didn’t have to pay workers at all!

Ah, yes, the good old days before those damn Yankees fucked up everything.

Why do Republicans say they want higher wages for lower income workers when the bitch endlessly when that actually happens?

Why do Republicans say they want higher wages for lower income workers when the bitch endlessly when that actually happens?

I don't recall Republicans ever saying that. We have said higher wages for everybody but never singled out low income workers. What we have said is that if you don't make enough, do something to make your labor more valuable.

I don't recall Republicans ever saying that. We have said higher wages for everybody but never singled out low income workers. What we have said is that if you don't make enough, do something to make your labor more valuable.
And yet here we are with employers having to increase wages to attract workers and Republicans are endlessly complaining about it because that means their Big Mac may cost 5% more.

As for “doing something to make your labor more valuable”, did you say that to people who lost their manufacturing jobs? Nope. Those people had to be protected by daddy government.

Forum List

Back