Democrats Soft on Pedophile Crimes

This is just QAnon dogshit deflecting from Matt Gaetz and Jim Jordan
You're the dumbass trying to prove a point.

Typical Marxists engaging in hate and insuilts and deflection. The first five posts prove the thread premise and you cannot refute one
of them. You both support pedophiles. End of debate.

Matt Gaetz

Oh, do you have a court conviction against Gates you can show us?

No?

You're just lying then.

The thread premis is true.

Typical Marxist engaging in hate and insuilts. The first five posts prove the thread premise and you cannot refute one of them. You support pedophiles. End of debate.
Kneel and beg for forgiveness. You post nothing but partisan propaganda.

Already a thread on the subject

And you are aperentt;ly intellectually unable to address the substance of either one. All you do is troll threads with off topic posts. Now move along little Marxist supporter of groomers, I wat some adults to have a chance to speak.

Topic:

Democrats are soft on pedophile crimes.

Evidence: Posts 1 through 5

Typical Marxists engaging in hate and insuilts and deflection. The first five posts prove the thread premise and you cannot refute one
of them. You both support pedophiles. End of debate.

Oh, do you have a court conviction against Gates you can show us?

No?

You're just lying then.

The thread premis is true.
Could you explain which of my views a Marxist...

This will be news to me... Compare views to Marxism please...

While you are there can you explain Karl Marx position on pedophilia through his writing... I would be very interested to know that...

We just see your bullshit as crap overflowing from QAnon and Pizzagate... Have ye apologised for Pizzagate yet?

Gaetz has a grand jury investigation is ongoing for him sex trafficking a minor and having sex with a minor...

Jim Jordan enabled sexual abuse of minors while a wrestling coach

California Legislature Passes Bill Reducing Penalties for Oral, Anal Sex with Willing Children

California lawmakers passed a bill Monday that would reduce penalties for adults who have oral or anal sex with a willing minor child if the sex offender is within ten years of the age of the victim.
According to SB 145, the legislation “would exempt from mandatory registration” as a sex offender “a person convicted of certain offenses involving minors if the person is not more than 10 years older than the minor and if that offense is the only one requiring the person to register.”
The measure would allow a judge to decide if an adult who engages in oral or anal sex with a child must register as a sex offender if that person is within ten years of the age of the victim.

This is absolutely disgusting and is just one such example
They sound like catholics

It's not mothers that they are out to fuck.

OIP.jpg

Moonglow knows who they are out to fuck. Teach them young, he says. It's good for them to know if they are gay when they are in kindergarten... he says.

While the teachers tell the boys how 'pretty' they look, etc. etc.

:doubt:

You're the dumbass trying to prove a point.

I alrerady proved my point: Democrats are pedphile groomers and you support them.

Good! I say TRIGGER THE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Yup

It's not mothers that they are out to fuck.

Right?

They sound like catholics

Biden and Pelosi are Catholics.

Woops! Stepped in that one didn't you asshat.

Moonglow knows who they are out to fuck. Teach them young, he says. It's good for them to know if they are gay when they are in kindergarten... he says.

I have a thought about that but I don't want to get banned

I alrerady proved my point: Democrats are pedphile groomers and you support them.

Yup

Right?

Biden and Pelosi are Catholics.

Woops! Stepped in that one didn't you asshat.

I have a thought about that but I don't want to get banned
Your lies are as dead as the rest of the rights.

While the teachers tell the boys how 'pretty' they look, etc. etc.

:doubt:
I should know you tell us every minute of every day.

Forum List

Back