Democrats want a Civil War

How the hell can Feds enforce the border that the state of Texas is blocking them from?

What a fucking stupid question.

So your contention is that they've been enforcing it prior to Texas taking matters into their own hands? :laughing0301:

Joaquin Castro is a Mexican loyal to Mexico, Mexicans and Mexican interests. He has no loyalty to this country nor any interest in having Americans as fellow countrymen.

His attack on Texas' efforts to protect the state ignores one vital fact. The order to remove the razor wire expires February 7. That's when a hearing on the merits is heard.

This isn't a difference of opinion. What we have here is a true Constitutional Crisis. Caused completely and totally by scum of the Earth dimocraps.
That issue is likely coming but it's not this one.
Texas has had enough. Biden will back down. He is a coward.
I still think that Abbott is all hat, but there's also Biden's attempts to defuse trouble.

It's probably going to take a shooting that's politically motivated and not recognized by the police.

Wow, you mean a bunch of yokels have lost faith in government? Say it isn’t so
At least we know you won't have to go shopping for knee pads, you can just brush one of your many pairs and continue to march

Where in my statement did I say anything about Americans killing each other? Did you not understand it?
We have to listen to the rage of others and the threats of murder. I do but I try to separate the braying from the real rage.

The Federales simply AWARDED themselves control of the border. There was no Law passed, no Legislation, no Constitutional Amendment. In fact, the Constitution clearly gives STATES the right to control their own border.

The Feds did what SCOTUS always does, they just said it and made it into Court law.

Which isn't Law. It is simply usurpation

No, it's not. dimocrap scum WILL back down even more. There's been a run on Knee Pads. Got yours yet??

View attachment 892924
Nah the last I heard the Trump Dick Suckers snatched them up all over Texas and I hear all the stores are have them on back order. Maybe you could sell your pair for a nice profit?

OK, and what happens when the gubmint ignores Federal LAW and puts American citizens at risk? Thanks to the Democrats, that's where we are at on the border.
That isn’t happening...we’ve had illegal immigration for as long as we’ve had borders. An orange blob has told you to be afraid because they are brown people and you’ve been clutching your pearls ever since.

OK, and what happens when the gubmint ignores Federal LAW and puts American citizens at risk? Thanks to the Democrats, that's where we are at on the border.
we already know what happens.

The crisis at the border happens. No laws have been changed that I know of. But you know how it goes.. Lib elites don't have to obey laws on the books... just us schmucky peasants

:mad:

That isn’t happening...we’ve had illegal immigration for as long as we’ve had borders. An orange blob has told you to be afraid because they are brown people and you’ve been clutching your pearls ever since.
Take your racist trash and shove it up your ass.

So how many poor 'brown people' should be allowed in?

You don't give a shit about what else is coming in with them? I hope something happens that causes you to give a shit.

Forum List

Back