Democrats Will Surrender From The Slightest Pressure From Anarchists

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Seattle is proof that you can't trust Democrats to maintain order.
They will fold like a cheap suit from the slightest pressure.
Democrats are like France...willing to bow down to enemies of the state at the drop of a hat.

Democrats are like France...willing to bow down to enemies of the state at the drop of a hat.

It's much worse. The democrats are coordinating with Xi to bring down the USA

But democrats aren't surrendering or folding, THAT'S WHO THEY ARE, they're PART of this RADICAL ANARCHIST MOB.

You're looking at the DEMOCRAT PARTY. They are an ENEMY of America, and I hope that in November we see a blood bath at the ballot box like we've never seen before, and BALLOT HARVESTING ISN'T ALLOWED.

But democrats aren't surrendering or folding, THAT'S WHO THEY ARE, they're PART of this RADICAL ANARCHIST MOB.

You're looking at the DEMOCRAT PARTY. They are an ENEMY of America, and I hope that in November we see a blood bath at the ballot box like we've never seen before, and BALLOT HARVESTING ISN'T ALLOWED.
Democrats are surrendering because they took bribes.
I don't think they realize what kind of people they're dealing with.

Anarchy is the goal of any despot, because a despot will immediately follow

Anarchy is the key to the police state and finally flushing the Constitution down the drain so as not to have the inconvenience of having to constantly ignoring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back