Dems of the board, was impeachment a good idea?

From the Russia gate to the Kavanaugh false accusations and then to the shampeachment. What is next?

To those who are not yet participating in an American party, do you believe the impeachment was a good idea? President Trump won again, didn't he?

What is the thought process behind the choices the party is making? Hate is going to defeat president Trump, no good candidates required?
Trump didn't win. He got impeached. Democrats have excellent candidates and when its time, you will understand how weak the republican candidate really is.

Excellent candidates? Oboe is backing blumberg. Ha. Good luck, sore losers. [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obama has backed no one. trump is about to lose. He's a very weak candidate with a failed presidency.
if he has backed no one so far he had better have warren stop those ads with him in them were he seems to be backing her...

Everyone but sleazy joe.

From the Russia gate to the Kavanaugh false accusations and then to the shampeachment. What is next?

To those who are not yet participating in an American party, do you believe the impeachment was a good idea? President Trump won again, didn't he?

What is the thought process behind the choices the party is making? Hate is going to defeat president Trump, no good candidates required?
Trump didn't win. He got impeached. Democrats have excellent candidates and when its time, you will understand how weak the republican candidate really is.

Excellent candidates? Oboe is backing blumberg. Ha. Good luck, sore losers. [emoji1787]

Obama has backed no one. trump is about to lose. He's a very weak candidate with a failed presidency.
I don't think the famlies now making $5k more a year would say it was "failed"...

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
So the families who aren't making 5 k more a year do have the right to complain?

If you think American values are represented on the left you are funny hahah

Values are neither Right nor Left. And you certainly don't have any real values, Rumpster, worth crowing about. It's going to be a long 10 months. And a Fun filled 10 months.
You think American
Values are open Borders, infencided? Free health care to the world, free college to the world? Illegals have licenses? Over regulation that’s similar to slavery?

And exactly when did I agree that all that is a good idea? Please point that out. Inquiring Minds need to know. MOST of us that are against Rump aren't for the crap you claim we are. You made the same BS about me being a Gun Grabber because I presented Common Sense Gun Regulations.

Tell me, if you are a Rump follower, do you really want to competely do away with the Constitution of the United States, completely take over the Supreme Court, dissolve Congress, use the US Military for your every whims, lock up those that disagree with you in interment camps? Or any other insane thing I can think of claiming you may think just to try and make me sound smarter?
That’s the platform of the democrat party... yes I know they are crazy

Thank you for convincing us all that you will resort to any and all to attempt to try and look smarter. Well, cupcake, supporting Rump wipes all of that out.
Just facts

This has been a failed presidency. Period. Ask most Americans. You trump supporters are about 30 percent of the country.

speaking as an indy - i give full kudos for impeaching donny. it's balls to the wall time

6535ecd65a3859e3a51e00d49ce32117.jpg
Lol why because he’s honest haha

because it's time for another revolution dummy.
Just assimilate to American values

I've seen your idea of your American Values. Sorry, but you don't mind if the rest of us assimilate to another America. You know, like it once was in the 1950s when a Republican was respected not feared?

Can we not go back to the 1950's? I understand what you mean, but not the 1950's.

I don't think the famlies now making $5k more a year would say it was "failed"...

So the families who aren't making 5 k more a year do have the right to complain?

Your family is making 5K more a year, isn't it?

speaking as an indy - i give full kudos for impeaching donny. it's balls to the wall time

6535ecd65a3859e3a51e00d49ce32117.jpg
Lol why because he’s honest haha

because it's time for another revolution dummy.
Just assimilate to American values

I've seen your idea of your American Values. Sorry, but you don't mind if the rest of us assimilate to another America. You know, like it once was in the 1950s when a Republican was respected not feared?
Please do assimilate to another America; Preferably one on another continent.

I expected Trump to win some things.

I did not expect to be this spectacular. This week has been spectacular.

No one, but no one, deserves it more than Leftists.

trump got away with several crimes and the rest of the republicans aside from Romney were complicit. That's not winning, but I'm sure you retards think it is.

trump got away with several crimes and the rest of the republicans aside from Romney were complicit. That's not winning, but I'm sure you retards think it is.

Open up the New York Times. You can smell the desperation and defeat.

To me it smells like winning.

I don't need to since that's not my hometown paper. What happened Wednesday was a loss for all Americans. I don't smell any desperation or defeat anywhere. But what I do see is a bunch of retards swearing victory because they gave trump unlimited power.

You trump cultists sound like the people who predicted that San Francisco was going to win the super bowl before the game was played. We have not gotten to the presidential campaign and you guys are talking about victory. It's easy to do that when trump has no opposition, but the game will change when he does and when that happens, trump is done.

You trump cultists sound like the people who predicted that San Francisco was going to win the super bowl before the game was played. We have not gotten to the presidential campaign and you guys are talking about victory. It's easy to do that when trump has no opposition, but the game will change when he does and when that happens, trump is done.

With the party that can't figure out who won Iowa.

You realize more people now claim to be Republicans than Democrats, right???

You have a criminal for a leader. Your second sentence is untrue and don't show me a Rasmussen poll.

What I’ve Gained by Leaving the Republican Party

People are leaving the republican party because of trump.

So republicans like you need to shut up.

Anyone can be accused of a crime. To say "he was has no been convicted" implies wrongdoing. Your ex-wife could accuse you of robbing a bank, with no evidence but hearsay from her besties. A judge could refuse to hear the case due to lack of evidence. Her friends would henceforth refer to you as the guy who had not been convicted of any crime but was charged with bank robbery. Your friends would likely say it differently, in fact, would ignore the charge entirely since it was clearly bogus.
An accusation by a wife is not a charge laid by a prosecution. But good effort at conflation.

Sure it is. Any ambulance chasing lawyer(Schiff) can accuse anyone of anything. Just because Schiff had a bunch of friends willing to go along with his charade, doesn't make it more legitimate.

There was not much of a choice.... they were left with no choice when the DOJ refused to investigate the complaints of staffers who reported the CHEATING, and lawlessness.....

Trump was always going to get off, for his high crimes.... but History, facts, what was done by him, needed to be recorded..... And it was.....

Correction: Trump has committed no crime. The democrat tactic of trying to get someone removed for not committing a crime is a other brilliant one.
Correction. Trump is guilty as hell. That's why he blocked witnesses and documents.
Haha! Yeah, guilty people turn over transcripts all the time....

It carefully notes it is not a verbatim transcript. In fact it is the sort of document guilty people would turn over.
This claim has been discussed ad nauseum and thoroughly debunked.

^^^ fake news ^^^

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

you can't get any more plainly written than that.

because 'winning' is more important to you than jesus.

you didn't realize that the 2012 (R) caucus in iowa was even more screwed up, huh suze? yep... & it wasn't because of a failed app combined with a bunch of trumpanzees clogging up the system like what just happened. looks cheating is all you deplorables can count on to 'win' even when it's not really your race right now..

For Iowa, a second caucus debacle in eight years

This isn’t the first time in the past decade that the process has failed to produce a timely result, which in turn arguably affected what happened next (which, after all, is what makes Iowa important).

In 2012, it was the Republican caucus that was a mess. Back then, Mitt Romney was named the winner of the caucuses by eight votes — a narrow victory, yes, but still a victory for the favorite to be the Republican nominee.
[...]
Except eight days after that New Hampshire win, we found Romney actually finished second in Iowa. The Iowa GOP announced, 16 days after the caucuses, that Rick Santorum had actually finished first — by 34 votes. But even that result was tinged by uncertainty:

Santorum’s strange, belated victory also served to embarrass the Iowa GOP — which had to admit that it had misallocated some votes, and simply lost some others, in a razor’s-edge election where every vote mattered.

It also cast an unflattering light on the old-fashioned and convoluted system that the party uses to collect and count caucus votes.
[...]
Given the irregularities and problems, in fact, the party even after the recount declined to declare either Romney or Santorum the actual winner:

… Iowa Republican leaders seemed to cast doubt on their own results, saying Thursday that it was hard to declare a “winner” without knowing what happened in those eight precincts....
Eventually, amid pressure, the party decided to just declare Santorum the winner in a statement released just before midnight on a Friday night — prime news-dump time.

“To clarify conflicting reports and to affirm the results released Jan. 18 by the Republican Party of Iowa, Chairman Matthew Strawn and the State Central Committee declared senator Rick Santorum the winner of the 2012 Iowa Caucus,” the party wrote.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/02/04/iowa-second-caucus-debacle-eight-years/

'Clog the lines': Internet trolls deliberately disrupted the Iowa caucuses hotline for reporting results
Several officials at caucuses attended by NBC News reporters struggled with lengthy hold times that made it impossible for them to report results over the phone.

Iowa Democrats say they were inundated with outside calls that clogged caucus results reporting

Last edited:

Forum List

Back