Dershowitz: Recommended substantial sentence for Cohen bad news for Mueller

WTF are you talking about? Dershowitz said that Mueller has no case against Trump.
1. The hush money payments to the gals was LEGAL, it was Trump's money to keep them quiet for family reasons
2. The DOJ already ruled for Edwards that hush money is okay.
3. Obama had campaign finance violations and it was only a fine, not a felony
4. What "high crimes and misdemeanors" do you think Mueller has on Trump?

Why are you here pushing blatantly retarded narratives after Cohen has already plead guilty to exactly the act you claim was legal?

Catch up, dope.

Analysis | The government implicates Trump and the Trump campaign in federal campaign finance violations

Just because proven liar Cohen plead guilty to something doesn't mean that Trump is guilty, does it? Trump has many ways around those bullshit campaign finance "violations". Remember, Trump does not subscribe to double-standard most GOP clowns allow. If Edwards, Obama, and other dems got around those bullshit campaign violations Trump will also. Cohen is damaged goods, whatever he composed to lighten his sentence is totally useless.

p.s. if Trump wins a 2nd term the statute of limitations makes those charges go away...
Another dopey fallacy.
Just because Cohen previously lied does not mean he is now. Just as with Manafort, his plea agreement is only as good as the information provided. That means it must be verifiable. So when the prosecutor files court documents saying Cohen named Trump as a co-conspirator, that has already been corroborated.

I doubt Trump would win in 2020 or even run.
There aren't enough die-hard morons who are willing to vote a second time for a guy who committed fraud in the first go around.

Don't forget, this is most certainly not the last thing we will learn about Trump and his people. It's only the latest.

1. Dershowitz says hush money is not a crime. It wasn't a crime for Edwards nor for Obama. The DOJ (Barr) can take that one off the table.
Dershowitz: Candidate Entitled To Pay Hush Money, Committed No Election Crime

2. You're assuming that some type of corroboration exists, and that it can't be put under attorney-client privilege. I recall when a judge spanked the prosecutors for violating atty/client.

3. Trump is a shoo-in for 2020, the dems have no one to put up. Besides, what "fraud" are you talking about? By 2020 the "bullshit investigation" will be long forgotten...

Dershowitz is not prosecuting this case and has no inside information.

Cohen has already pleaded guilty, is already convicted and is awaiting sentencing, dope.
It's already a done deal.

I find it hilarious that you believe you know better than the US Attorneys prosecuting the case.

I find it hilarious that you are so stupid you forget the name that matters here. John Edwards. Precedent shows that paying women is NOT a campaign law violation. Mueller swings and misses again. Amazing you think Dershowitz has no inside contacts. You want a stupid little monkey? Look in the mirror.

Morons like this Trump ass licker above, "forget" the raid of Cohen's office and home where TONS of documents and tapes were screened and soon available for everyone to see..........As if Mueller gives a flying fuck what happens to crooked Cohen......LOL
and what exactly are in those documents/etc??

Impatient morons will be facing a few more days of heartbreaking discoveries, like this past Friday......
hahahhahahahhahahahhahahah
''heartbreaking''''' hahahahahah
of course you have NO idea about those documents
you are in your bed peeing and *********ing just thinking about all this STUPIDSHIT

Nothing pertaining to Trump.

Oh, you're so "right".......the sentencing memo refers to the orange clown, NOT by his name, but as "Individual 1"......So, technically you're right on target.......LOL

Mueller swings and misses again

Among other moronic assertion, does an ignorant Trump ass kisser like you know that the damaging memo on election finance breaches did NOT come from Mueller but from SDNY???

you are in your bed peeing and *********ing just thinking about all this STUPIDSHIT

Nothing pleases me more than to have Trump ass lickers be.....once again....."surprised" about what is contained in the thousands of documents, tapes, etc. from Cohen and others......

The kick up your ass will be much more "hurtful"............LOL

Nothing pleases me more than to have Trump ass lickers be.....once again....."surprised" about what is contained in the thousands of documents, tapes, etc. from Cohen and others......

The kick up your ass will be much more "hurtful"............LOL
you seem to be obsessed with asses
didn't you say this kind of crap a before? and nothing happened?

I find it hilarious that you are so stupid you forget the name that matters here. John Edwards. Precedent shows that paying women is NOT a campaign law violation. Mueller swings and misses again. Amazing you think Dershowitz has no inside contacts. You want a stupid little monkey? Look in the mirror.

What Trump did is a lot more serious than what Edwards did.

didn't you say this kind of crap a before? and nothing happened?

Tell THAT on your next visit to Manafort (and soon, Cohen) in prison......

It will bring solace to those inmates.........LOL

????
how so?

Look, another moron!

Cohen is already convicted, dope. He is awaiting sentencing.
A plea bargain, by definition, means a guilty plea combined with some other cooperation in exchange for leniency in sentencing. Usually testimony. So to say it's not admissable in any other proceeding is just dumb as shit.
ROFL! Once again, you proved exactly nothing. You simply restated your original bogus moronic premise. Show us where a plea bargain has been used as evidence in another trial.

You are a truly retarded little monkey.:piss2:

We just went through this with Manafort, dope.

Paul Manafort breached plea deal by repeatedly lying in Russia inquiry, Mueller says
Your evidence is that Manafort breached the deal?

You are a special kind of moron.

Read the link, dope.

How does it prove that you aren't a moron?
LOL. It's not about me.
It proves that you are, without a doubt, a dope.

Manafort's deal was rescinded because he lied. He didn't hold up his end of the deal that you claim didn't exist.

Why are you here pushing blatantly retarded narratives after Cohen has already plead guilty to exactly the act you claim was legal?

Catch up, dope.

Analysis | The government implicates Trump and the Trump campaign in federal campaign finance violations

Just because proven liar Cohen plead guilty to something doesn't mean that Trump is guilty, does it? Trump has many ways around those bullshit campaign finance "violations". Remember, Trump does not subscribe to double-standard most GOP clowns allow. If Edwards, Obama, and other dems got around those bullshit campaign violations Trump will also. Cohen is damaged goods, whatever he composed to lighten his sentence is totally useless.

p.s. if Trump wins a 2nd term the statute of limitations makes those charges go away...
Another dopey fallacy.
Just because Cohen previously lied does not mean he is now. Just as with Manafort, his plea agreement is only as good as the information provided. That means it must be verifiable. So when the prosecutor files court documents saying Cohen named Trump as a co-conspirator, that has already been corroborated.

There aren't enough die-hard morons who are willing to vote a second time for a guy who committed fraud in the first go around.

Don't forget, this is most certainly not the last thing we will learn about Trump and his people. It's only the latest.

1. Dershowitz says hush money is not a crime. It wasn't a crime for Edwards nor for Obama. The DOJ (Barr) can take that one off the table.

2. You're assuming that some type of corroboration exists, and that it can't be put under attorney-client privilege. I recall when a judge spanked the prosecutors for violating atty/client.

3. Trump is a shoo-in for 2020, the dems have no one to put up. Besides, what "fraud" are you talking about? By 2020 the "bullshit investigation" will be long forgotten...

Cohen has already pleaded guilty, is already convicted and is awaiting sentencing, dope.

I find it hilarious that you believe you know better than the US Attorneys prosecuting the case.

I hope Cohen gets 50-years, that has zero to do with Trump.
Dershowitz knows the Law better than the "sovereign southern district of NY".
We'll see how this plays out won't we.
1. Will Trump be impeached? probably
2. Will Trump be removed? no
3. Will Trump be indicted? no
4. Will Trump be re-elected? probably

What US attorneys are prosecuting the case? Mueller? SouthNY?

Catch up, dope.

Another dopey fallacy.

Dershowitz knows the Law better than the "sovereign southern district of NY".
We'll see how this plays out won't we.
1. Will Trump be impeached? probably
2. Will Trump be removed? no
3. Will Trump be indicted? no
4. Will Trump be re-elected? probably

What US attorneys are prosecuting the case? Mueller? SouthNY?

LoL
But it does. It has everything to do with Trump. He certainly wasn't given a deal to not talk about Trump.

Read about it below, dope.

Catch up, dope.

Another dopey fallacy.

Edwards has not a thing to do with Cohen, dope.

Cohen has already been charged, pleaded guilty, been convicted and is being sentenced on Wednesday. After spilling everything he has on Trump BTW .

It's done. There's nothing to argue.

Among other moronic assertion, does an ignorant Trump ass kisser like you know that the damaging memo on election finance breaches did NOT come from Mueller but from SDNY???
/----/ conspiracy_nut.jpg

Actually no, it's the same thing. Which is why nothing will come of it.

Another dopey fallacy.

Cohen has already been charged, pleaded guilty, been convicted and is being sentenced on Wednesday. After spilling everything he has on Trump BTW .

Sorry dope. It's the same thing. Paying women to keep quiet is NOT a campaign law violaion. Learn your history. By the way moron, still NOTHING implicating Trump despite your fantasies. Thus YOU are done.

/----/ View attachment 233791

Does poor Natalie not know that it doesn't matter where it comes from, it's dead and going nowhere? The NY Attorney General? You'd be better off getting the Keystone Cops. The might actually find something accidentally.

Another dopey fallacy.

Sorry dope. It's the same thing. Paying women to keep quiet is NOT a campaign law violaion. Learn your history. By the way moron, still NOTHING implicating Trump despite your fantasies. Thus YOU are done.

So Cohen was charged with and plead guilty to a non-crime? What a retarded argument.

Who is "individual1", dope?

Forum List

Back