DeSantis budget plan contains $8 million to remove illegal immigrants from Florida

Yeah, it was just the Dems that let the illegals in to work our fields over the past 40 years. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It is like you morons are having a contest today to see who can make the stupidest post...and so far you are winning. :clap:
Biden has let over a million illegals cross our border in a matter of months. Even Obama didn't do that and he wanted to transform America.

Yeah, it was just the Dems that let the illegals in to work our fields over the past 40 years. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It is like you morons are having a contest today to see who can make the stupidest post...and so far you are winning. :clap:
How weird…a poster with leftist typing fingers thinks a pro american conservative is stupid.
Never seen that before.

Do you think Hispanics and Latinos don't hire other Hispanic and Latinos who are in the country illegally of course they do. You just want to put whites only in prison.
There is a tree service company in my AO that is owned by a white man's wife (wink-wink) but his hefe and crew is Hispanic. They are the second best tree crew that I've ever seen work.

The best was a Korean crew out of NOtVA. They had uniforms and were very regimented. The same company has a rental property renovation crew and they both would line-up and do stretching exercises before work.

The renovation crew is expensive to hire but teir work is top-notch and they get the job done in half the time so you actually save money by being able to rent sooner.

Florida’s Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis is proposing a program to contract with private companies to transport and remove illegal immigrants from the state.

"In yesterday’s budget, I put in $8 million for us to be able to transport people here illegally out of the state of Florida," DeSantis said in a Friday press conference.

DeSantis budget plan contains $8 million to remove illegal immigrants from Florida
Have to wonder how much more economical it would be to give them amnesty and get them on the books. Oh well, xenophobia wins.

Biden has let over a million illegals cross our border in a matter of months.
Such a silly lie. The law did that, as it is legal for them to come ask for amnesty. The Biden administration fought to have the "stay in mexico" law restored -- which requires that they wait in Mexico for their asylum hearings -- and won. They just restarted that policy 2 weeks ago.

So basically, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Well, it's like the Democrats want the influx....

Biden made the comment during the election, that we could accept 2 million more illegals, no problem, and surprise, look what happened....2 million in his first year...You think that's a fluke?

Democrats constantly rail for no border protection, dismantling ICE, and no forced deportation...Republican's on the other hand talk about increased border enforcement, stregthening ICE, and deporting people in our country illegally...polar opposites...

So, yes, it is Democrat's that foster, enable, and welcome illegal immigration....

Well, it's like the Democrats want the influx.
Yet it was the Bushes who granted sweeping amnesty. Its almost as if it isn't democrats that have changed, but rather that you conservatives and your party have succumbed to xenophobia and racism.

Such a silly lie. The law did that, as it is legal for them to come ask for amnesty. The Biden administration fought to have the "stay in mexico" law restored -- which requires that they wait in Mexico for their asylum hearings -- and won. They just restarted that policy 2 weeks ago.

So basically, you have no clue what you are talking about.
Lol, Biden has ignored the judges that ruled Biden had to follow the stay in Mexico policy. I say DeSantis bus them illegals to your neighborhood. Since you say they aren't coming, that way you can see it for yourself.

Who was the last employer to go to prison for hiring illegal workers? Has it ever happened?
"The owner of a Maryland seafood and ice processing company that employed at least 89 illegal immigrants was sentenced last week to a year of probation and a $15,000 fine, and had to promise to use E-Verify to screen new hires in the future.

Philip J. “Jamie” Harrington III worked out the deal with prosecutors and pleaded guilty to a single charge of unlawful employment of illegal immigrants. His company, Captain Phip‘s Seafood, was sentenced to three years of probation and a fine of $240,000 for felony visa fraud."

Maybe an internet search before you post?

Yet it was the Bushes who granted sweeping amnesty. Its almost as if it isn't democrats that have changed, but rather that you conservatives and your party have succumbed to xenophobia and racism.
Ah yes, the dreaded xenophobia and racism...Claims made by those looking to overwhelm this country in true Cloward and Piven glory....

It is neither xenophobic, nor racist to require that people wishing to become American do so legally...

Lol, Biden has ignored the judges that ruled Biden had to follow the stay in Mexico policy.
He literally fought to have the law cleared and started using that policy 2 weeks ago.

I know you love your right wing talking points like they are your children, but this one is stupid and wrong and you should find another fake reason to present for why you hate Biden and brown immigrants.

He literally fought to have the law cleared and started using that policy 2 weeks ago.

I know you love your right wing talking points like they are your children, but this one is stupid and wrong and you should find another fake reason to present for why you hate Biden and brown immigrants.
A judge ordered him to do it.

Biden ended remain in Mexico day 1 of his administration. Federal judge ordered his admin to reninstall Trump's remain in Mexico you know the EO where multiple leftist orgs sued the Trump Admin to end.

Who was the last employer to go to prison for hiring illegal workers? Has it ever happened?

It happened here once. It was quite a few years ago and I'm not sure I can find a link. He lost his business, his house, his cars and went to prison.

It is rare though.

While I’m all for hanging those who hire illegals in public square….Remember, the private sector does not bare the responsibility of writing or enforcing border policy.

Forum List

Back