DeSantis budget plan contains $8 million to remove illegal immigrants from Florida

The Feds have jurisdiction on border enforcement, and deportation, that was decided by the courts. BUT, that does NOT mean you can't remove illegals from your state, as long as you deposit them elsewhere within the USA.

Fact is, you would really be doing the illegals a favor to send them to California, Illinois, or most any deep blue state, and that is where they want to be.

Why?

Because blue states have much more largesse as far as state benefits, as opposed to red ones.

The Feds have jurisdiction on border enforcement, and deportation, that was decided by the courts. BUT, that does NOT mean you can't remove illegals from your state, as long as you deposit them elsewhere within the USA.

Fact is, you would really be doing the illegals a favor to send them to California, Illinois, or most any deep blue state, and that is where they want to be.

Why?

Because blue states have much more largesse as far as state benefits, as opposed to red ones.

Since the issue is a federal issue, the states have no way to determine who is here illegally without the assistance of the federal government.

I have no doubt but the facts are you have done nothing to counter what I have said which is generally the case.
What have you said other than make an error regarding the length of a wall?
Walls work everywhere, but not for the US?

What have you said other than make an error regarding the length of a wall?
Walls work everywhere, but not for the US?

I've addressed this 100's of times including today. No one ever addressed what I said, they like you just repeat over and over and over the same failing argument. It's almost like you are programmed.

You are arguing that someone putting a wall around a portion of one side of their property will keep people out.

I've addressed this 100's of times including today. No one ever addressed what I said, they like you just repeat over and over and over the same failing argument. It's almost like you are programmed.

You are arguing that someone putting a wall around a portion of one side of their property will keep people out.
Yes. Anyone who gets through gets tossed back.

You are the one arguing that the Constitution is moot.

You support the Party that made it moot. We can note the utter lack of concern for Garland outdoing Holder in making the DOJ just an arm of the DNC. You're fine with it, same as all the other troll farm parrots.

when it takes thousand of miles to get to the other side of the property that wall can be very effective,,

Do you think Hispanics and Latinos don't hire other Hispanic and Latinos who are in the country illegally of course they do. You just want to put whites only in prison.

Where did I say to put anyone in prison.

Here's what I would do.

First offense- A $10,000 fine.

Second offense - A $100,000 fine and you have to put a sign in your lobby saying what you did. "I hired undocumented workers to cheat an American out of a fair wage. Please consider my lack of ethics when doing business with me."

Third offense, we take your business.

when it takes thousand of miles to get to the other side of the property that wall can be very effective,,

We just had a thread about the problems England is having because illegal arriving by sea. How far do you suppose they have to travel?

And has been seen, it's hardly a huge undertaking to go over or under the walls.

Since the issue is a federal issue, the states have no way to determine who is here illegally without the assistance of the federal government.

That is a ridiculous argument, for if that was accurate, how would private employers know they were hiring illegals, lol. Can't have it both ways. Either it is easy to discover them, or private enterprises can't be prosecuted because, after all; if state and/or local government can't find out if they're illegal, then how can they?

I mean seriously, ever hear of SS cards? How about State IRS records? Vaccination records? Unemployment compensation records? School records? Drivers license? Insurance records? And the list goes on forever without ever having to query the feds.

Forum List

Back