DeSantis Decries 'Incredibly, Incredibly Disturbing' Books In School Libraries, Pushes Education Law...Republicans are literally canceling culture

You should do a bit of research. The one book does not contain accounts of sex between adults and children, it contains a narrative of an adult man remembering having sex with a fourth grader when he was in fourth grade. And this book was not part of any curriculum but available for checkout from the school library. A high school.

So guys are hung ho into book banning. You want to ban books featuring racial issues, lgbtq characters, trying to fit in in a mainly white school when you aren’t white….are you trying to take us back to the unreality of Leave it to Beaver where uncomfortable topics cease to exist? You’ve already banned teachers from discussing them, now you are banning books….and you think teens aren’t going to read it?
Are you listening to yourself?

You should listen to yourself.

Or... y'know... Epstein

Disney studios...just ask their child stars of their television shows......the rest of hollywood....again, ask their child stars in their movies and t.v. shows......they apparently have an entire infrastructure in place to rape children....

You should listen to yourself.

Those who are not self-aware never do. They simply go with the program as designed by others.

The irony inherent in all of this is that ACTUAL liberal's concern is always with those who lack power in any dynamic, and so a true liberal wishes to PROTECT the innocence of childhood instead of exploiting it like this. Intelligent people understand that the reason we have such a long childhood is that the time is necessary for proper cognitive development and those who are so hell-bent on sexualizing children like this are damaging them. It should be so obvious that it needs no discussion, but these extremists who lack self-awareness only see their own agenda and couldn't care less about the children they wish to damage for life.

I don't have a degree in psychology, but isn't this what the professionals call "projection"?

FPXAyw0WQAUpatH

isn't this what the professionals call "projection"?
Could be. Could just be a poet abusing their license.
The International Classification of Diseases (ICD-11) defines it as a "sustained, focused, and intense pattern of sexual arousal—as manifested by persistent sexual thoughts, fantasies, urges, or behaviours—involving pre-pubertal children."[6]

In popular usage, the word pedophilia is often applied to any sexual interest in children or the act of child sexual abuse, including any sexual interest in minors below the local age of consent, regardless of their level of physical or mental development.[1][2][7] This use conflates the sexual attraction to prepubescent children with the act of child sexual abuse and fails to distinguish between attraction to prepubescent and pubescent or post-pubescent minors.[8][9] Researchers recommend that these imprecise uses be avoided, because although some people who commit child sexual abuse are pedophiles,[7][10] child sexual abuse offenders are not pedophiles unless they have a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children,[8][11][12] and some pedophiles do not molest children.[13]

Books are a good thing. I read anything i can get my hands on.

So DeSantis just signed into law a bill that allows parents to petition to remove books and learning materials from schools and libraries if they deem them ‘inappropriate.’

Republicans are literally canceling culture.

it's return fire.

Those who are not self-aware never do. They simply go with the program as designed by others.

The irony inherent in all of this is that ACTUAL liberal's concern is always with those who lack power in any dynamic, and so a true liberal wishes to PROTECT the innocence of childhood instead of exploiting it like this. Intelligent people understand that the reason we have such a long childhood is that the time is necessary for proper cognitive development and those who are so hell-bent on sexualizing children like this are damaging them. It should be so obvious that it needs no discussion, but these extremists who lack self-awareness only see their own agenda and couldn't care less about the children they wish to damage for life.
Excellent observations.

This is why I say, progs are an aberration.

They're not true liberals. They're weirdos from hell, just like the Neo-Cons were.

True thinking liberals, as you say, would behave differently.

Well said.

I don't have a degree in psychology, but isn't this what the professionals call "projection"?

FPXAyw0WQAUpatH
I just call it stupidity.

Yeah, there's probably some technical name for it...

Stupid and evil, is a bad combination.

And when it straddles the border, and you can't tell the difference, that's the worst of all

Forum List

Back