DeSantis Decries 'Incredibly, Incredibly Disturbing' Books In School Libraries, Pushes Education Law...Republicans are literally canceling culture

FPlTjonXoA0qQNI

Books are a good thing. I read anything i can get my hands on.

So DeSantis just signed into law a bill that allows parents to petition to remove books and learning materials from schools and libraries if they deem them ‘inappropriate.’

Republicans are literally canceling culture.

I love the way you tried to frame this, lol. Good job, BUT FAIL!

They are not burning books, just removing them from school libraries. You can take your butts down to regular libraries and get whatever book you want.

Why should parents NOT be allowed to decide what the schools they support with their taxes, have for their children to read? Are the parents NOT responsible for them until the age of 18, or has the Left changed that law? That is like suggesting that YOU are responsible for your kids driving your car if they get in an accident, then a bunch of supposed do gooders decide to go under the car and cut the brake lines.

Homophobia is still wrong. Republicans can’t change that.

all hatred is wrong!

Republicans worry about what books to ban.

Democrats worry about what bridges to build

a clear choice for the voters!

So DeSantis just signed into law a bill that allows parents to petition to remove books and learning materials from schools and libraries if they deem them ‘inappropriate.’

And you're a gd liar. All the crap they are trying to shove at kids needs to be cancelled and scum peddling it need to be removed.

Nahhhhh... they'll just get rid of the ones that glorify White Guilt and Gay Mafia mindsets... sweeping aside the un-American toxic factions that praise them...

Homophobia is still wrong. Republicans can’t change that.

all hatred is wrong!
All hatred is wrong?

REALLY? ???

This is why I keep saying, progtards are fucked in the head. They're insane, they've completely lost the ability to discern.

You think hatred for Adolf Hitler is wrong? Stalin? Pol Pot?

WTF are the liberals going to do when the next war comes around, attack the enemy with flowers?

Hatred is like fear, it's your ally if you know how to use it.

Forum List

Back