Descendant Of Pocahontas Not Offended By Trump [VIDEO]

yRzjeHd.gif

Where's the "credible" proof?
I don't need any proof. It's what she believes that matters. And even if she is not her descendant, she is Native American. And she's not offended. Only snowflake liberals are offended.

Sounds like she has Trump's morals. Where's the proof that she is a descendant of Pocahontas?
Are you just stupid or something? I said no proof is needed. She believes she is Pocahontas' descendant. That's all that matters. She said she's not offended. Only snowflake liberals are offended. Sucks to be you.

Amazing that one person is the only living decedent of Pocahontas, or of her legacy. I guess that gives her the right to make all decisions about whether anyone is offended by that orange clown's usage of her name. dumb ass.

Certainly gives her more "right" than the actress who gave her voice in a movie. That must just piss the hell out of you huh...

I'm sure you hope it would, but no. The actress who gave her voice in the movie probably knows more about her anyway.

Sounds like she has Trump's morals. Where's the proof that she is a descendant of Pocahontas?
Are you just stupid or something? I said no proof is needed. She believes she is Pocahontas' descendant. That's all that matters. She said she's not offended. Only snowflake liberals are offended. Sucks to be you.

No proof is needed? Damn, you sound like Trump. Don't facts and truth matter, anymore?

WHAT TRIPE. Rebecca Rolfe was not raped. She was not kidnapped! She was certainly no victim of sex trafficking. She was an honored guest of the Crown! She voluntarily married her husband.

What crap is this? Why is this allowed to be perpetrated?

Amazing that one person is the only living decedent of Pocahontas, or of her legacy. I guess that gives her the right to make all decisions about whether anyone is offended by that orange clown's usage of her name. dumb ass.

Certainly gives her more "right" than the actress who gave her voice in a movie. That must just piss the hell out of you huh...

I'm sure you hope it would, but no. The actress who gave her voice in the movie probably knows more about her anyway.

That is highly doubtful.

No proof is needed? Damn, you sound like Trump. Don't facts and truth matter, anymore?
The fact is that a Native American woman says she is not offended. It doesn't matter whether or not she is actually a descendant of Pocahontas. She believes it to be true. This is not about the accuracy of her heritage. It is about a Native American woman saying that Trump did not offend her. So why are liberals offended? Fake outrage at it's finest. Sucks to be you.

WHAT TRIPE. Rebecca Rolfe was not raped. She was not kidnapped! She was certainly no victim of sex trafficking. She was an honored guest of the Crown! She voluntarily married her husband.

What crap is this? Why is this allowed to be perpetrated?

Because that's what commies do. They present a false narrative and alter history to fit.

This might help explain what's going on here:

Debbie Porreco
If you ask her real nice, she may take you out on one of her 5 yachts.
Lefties hate it when a minority leaves the reservation and succeeds.

That's probably why they hate you.
Oh look, the gal who gives wet slurpies and
clear.png
"Winner" kudos to klansman posters and who fellated this post a few days ago:
"...Negroes were designed by Nature to be slaves; that they were part of a 'degraded caste' meant to serve the rest of humanity...and of course any advanced civilization must have servants..."

is chiming in.
clear.png

The fact is that a Native American woman says she is not offended. It doesn't matter whether or not she is actually a descendant of Pocahontas. She believes it to be true. This is not about the accuracy of her heritage. It is about a Native American woman saying that Trump did not offend her. So why are liberals offended? Fake outrage at it's finest. Sucks to be you.

The leaders of many tribes said they were offended. I don't think one RWNJ who has a Native American somewhere in her heritage has more credibility that tribal leaders.

Forum List

Back