Descendant Of Pocahontas Not Offended By Trump [VIDEO]

Sounds like she has Trump's morals. Where's the proof that she is a descendant of Pocahontas?
Are you just stupid or something? I said no proof is needed. She believes she is Pocahontas' descendant. That's all that matters. She said she's not offended. Only snowflake liberals are offended. Sucks to be you.

No proof is needed? Damn, you sound like Trump. Don't facts and truth matter, anymore?
The fact is that a Native American woman says she is not offended. It doesn't matter whether or not she is actually a descendant of Pocahontas. She believes it to be true. This is not about the accuracy of her heritage. It is about a Native American woman saying that Trump did not offend her. So why are liberals offended? Fake outrage at it's finest. Sucks to be you.

Funny. The OP lies about her ancestry and then decides her ancestry doesn't matter.

And the tribal associations and actual Native Americans who are offended do not give a fuck for the one who is not.

You Trump comrades keep getting more stupid.

Pocahontas had one child, Thomas Rolfe, whose father was an Englishman. The son married an Englishwoman in the colonies.

Given that, I'd be curious to know by what measure this woman claims to be a 'descendant' of Pocahontas in the context of having Native American ancestry connected directly to Pocahontas.
I'd be curious to see you question Warrens heritage credentials in the same manner...

Start calling you fake jake

Pocahontas had one child, Thomas Rolfe, whose father was an Englishman. The son married an Englishwoman in the colonies.

Given that, I'd be curious to know by what measure this woman claims to be a 'descendant' of Pocahontas in the context of having Native American ancestry connected directly to Pocahontas.
I'd be curious to see you question Warrens heritage credentials in the same manner...

There have been lots of threads about Warren. This one is about the woman who claims to be a descendant of Pocahontas, and why crazy right wingers seem to think she has the authority to decide if Native Americans have a right to be offended.. Try to keep up.

There have been lots of threads about Warren. This one is about the woman who claims to be a descendant of Pocahontas, and why crazy right wingers seem to think she has the authority to decide if Native Americans have a right to be offended.. Try to keep up.
I'm keeping up just fine. Keeping tabs on hypocrisy is easy to do with idiots.

Sioux Leader To Trump: Leave The Office You Bought And Take Your Swamp Things With You
A Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe leader issued a damning response Wednesday to President Donald Trump’s “Pocahontas” slur earlier this week during an event meant to honor Navajo Code Talkers.

Harold Frazier, chairman of the South Dakota-based tribe, said he was “deeply ashamed” of Trump’s “disgusting” treatment of the World War II veterans and appeared to suggest that the president should resign.

“The President of the United States had an opportunity to honor veterans and bridge gaps in the relationship Tribes have with the Federal government,” Frazier said in a statement sent to HuffPost. “Instead, he chose to disgrace himself, his position and the nation he represents.”

Frazier continued, “The President of the United States wanted to utilize an opportunity to honor native warriors who defended this land to make a political attack. I have one for him, leave the office you bought and take your swamp things with you.”

Sioux Leader To Trump: 'Leave The Office You Bought And Take Your Swamp Things With You' | HuffPost

If only this had been exhaustively explored during her high profile run for Senator.

If only.

What does one have to do with the other?

No you're not.

Are you accusing me of hypocrisy, old man?

She said she's not offended. Are you calling her a liar?

Sounds like she has Trump's morals. Where's the proof that she is a descendant of Pocahontas?
Are you just stupid or something? I said no proof is needed. She believes she is Pocahontas' descendant. That's all that matters. She said she's not offended. Only snowflake liberals are offended. Sucks to be you.

No proof is needed? Damn, you sound like Trump. Don't facts and truth matter, anymore?
The fact is that a Native American woman says she is not offended. It doesn't matter whether or not she is actually a descendant of Pocahontas. She believes it to be true. This is not about the accuracy of her heritage. It is about a Native American woman saying that Trump did not offend her. So why are liberals offended? Fake outrage at it's finest. Sucks to be you.

Funny. The OP lies about her ancestry and then decides her ancestry doesn't matter.
:lol:
|
V

"Find Your Own Descent from Pocahontas"

"There are over 100,000 Pocahontas descendants today, thanks to the prodigious generations of the 18th and 19th centuries. You may suspect that a drop of Pocahontas' blood courses through your veins. Perhaps you have been told the family legend that your great-grandmother is descended from Pocahontas, and you want to find out more. First, trace your ancestry back as far as you can, especially that great-grandmother you heard about. Then, the easiest thing is to get the book Pocahontas' Descendants by Stuart Brown et al (1995). It corrects, expands, and updates an earlier book called Pocahontas and Her Descendants by Wyndham Robertson (1887).
Pocahontas Descendants

And the tribal associations and actual Native Americans who are offended do not give a fuck for the one who is not.

and the one who doesn't give a fuck about it doesn't care about those who do.

this isn't a collective of one way and only one way is right. but any chance the left has to tell people how to live and think, they pounce.

and the one who doesn't give a fuck about it doesn't care about those who do. this isn't a collective of one way and only one way is right. but any chance the left has to tell people how to live and think, they pounce.
This is indeed a preponderance of Native American disapproval for the President's (yet once again) fucking stupidity, confusing the personal with his presidential role. He is a moron working for Amendment XXV discipline.

This might help explain what's going on here:

Debbie Porreco
If you ask her real nice, she may take you out on one of her 5 yachts.
Lefties hate it when a minority leaves the reservation and succeeds.

That's probably why they hate you.
Oh look, the gal who gives wet slurpies and
clear.png
"Winner" kudos to klansman posters and who fellated this post a few days ago:
"...Negroes were designed by Nature to be slaves; that they were part of a 'degraded caste' meant to serve the rest of humanity...and of course any advanced civilization must have servants..."

is chiming in.
clear.png

what on earth are you spasming about, now?

Forum List

Back