Devout Christians should not be prevented from engaging in NCAA sports.

Cracks me up to see people complaining about being discriminated against due to the fact that they themselves discriminate against people.

The problem is some of these supposed Christian schools seem to have forgotten that they are not supposed to be following the Old Testament, but the New Testament, which does not condemn adultery, homosexuality, or anything really. Some things may be sins, but Christians are not supposed to judge or force anyone else to act any particular way.
Only the evil Old Testament does that, so then it is not Christian.

The New Testament condemns homosexuality, read Romans

Epic fail
Paul condemns it. Jesus never did.

The problem is some of these supposed Christian schools seem to have forgotten that they are not supposed to be following the Old Testament, but the New Testament, which does not condemn adultery, homosexuality, or anything really. Some things may be sins, but Christians are not supposed to judge or force anyone else to act any particular way.

Epic fail

The Bible is God's word, Jesus lived by it.

Well you would worry if your kids were mixing with weirdos like this. University is mainly about drinking,sleeping in and getting laid. Religious fanatics should not interfere with that.

If that’s what you think college is intended for, you’re a buffoon of the highest order.

I didn’t partake in any of those things during the two years I was in college. I still don’t drink 25+ years later. Like in college my lack of sleep is due to being up late and getting up early to get things done. Getting laid has never been a priority in my life.
No kidding.
This explains a lot.

Cracks me up to see people complaining about being discriminated against due to the fact that they themselves discriminate against people.
Its hilarious.
"You kids dont meet the strict standards we set to let you study at our school but we are really pissed that you wot let us play hoops with you sinners. Cant they play other moralistic institutions ?

Its hilarious.

"You kids dont meet the strict standards we set to let you study at our school but we are really pissed that you wot let us play hoops with you sinners. Cant they play other moralistic institutions ?

What I think you fail to see is that whereas their strict moral standard allows them to discriminate, your supposed “inclusiveness and diversity” should force you to accept them.

You can’t claim to be inclusive or diverse, as the NCAA does, and then discriminate against the people who are discriminatory to you.

That’s the downside for you morons who want all this inclusion and diversity... you have to be nice to the people who tell you to go **** yourself, or YOU'RE the hypocrite.

Its hilarious.

What I think you fail to see is that whereas their strict moral standard allows them to discriminate, your supposed “inclusiveness and diversity” should force you to accept them.

You can’t claim to be inclusive or diverse, as the NCAA does, and then discriminate against the people who are discriminatory to you.

That’s the downside for you morons who want all this inclusion and diversity... you have to be nice to the people who tell you to go **** yourself, or YOU'RE the hypocrite.
It really doesnt. You have a twisted sense of victimhood. If they want to practice apartheid then they have every right to do so. But they then have no right to demand that the rest of the world plays nice with them.

Why do you sound exactly like uncensored 2008? Did you forget which sock you were using?

Why do you sound exactly like Adolf Hitler?

What you and your filthy Reich are is plain to all.

You are Nazis, you seek to crush all civil rights and establish totalitarianism. You are well on your way to doing it.

Never Again.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Call me a nazi again maybe that will help.

Stop being a fascist and perhaps people will stop recognizing that you're a Nazi.. :dunno:

1616958112641.png

It really doesnt. You have a twisted sense of victimhood. If they want to practice apartheid then they have every right to do so. But they then have no right to demand that the rest of the world plays nice with them.

Let me try to simplify this for you, chap...

One of these two groups is being true to its written and stated values, the other is not. The one that IS being true to its values is calling out the one that is not being true to its own values.

ORU does not claim to be an inclusive institution. The NCAA does claim to be an inclusive and diverse institution. Which one is violating their values in this situation?

Epic fail

Ignorance for all to see.

Forum List

Back