DHS Vans Taking Antifa Away

Lol, he also said the cops that tried to protect his racist ass friends house. Acted stupidly, which ended in a world wide embarrassment. Called a beer summit. Oh and his son treyvon, was considered in the wrong. By his own justice department. But i don't expect a dumbass like yourself to know that. Please spit the left over Michelle's spittle out of your throat!

Uh, nobody considered Trayvon in the wrong. They just found that there was no Federal Case to be made against Zimmerman, which there wasn't. We probably need stronger civil rights laws to prosecute racist murderers. Don't worry, we'll get those, too.

Oh, the Cops in Cambridge DID act stupidly.

Gestapo tactics. Welcome to the police state.
Yes, how dare police arrest people who commit crimes like arson, destruction of public property, assault, and more. The horror!

That’s not what these people were doing when they were kidnapped by the gestapo.

The REAL looting you should be worried about are the billions Trump and Mnuchin are shovelling out the door to billionaires.

I bet when we get the full story, the people grabbed have been formally charged with serious crimes. That they might have been grabbed later, does not mean the arrest is not proper.
I bet we never get the full story. Constitutional violations like that will be covered up as well as possible.

What do you want to bet?
Figure of speech. I have enough excitement in my life not to need silly unenforceable internet bets.

I wouldn't trust you to be honest about it anyways.

ANyhow, we will get the full story soon enough.
Lol! You wouldn't trust me?

I'm not the fuckin' tRumpling here, Son. You are.

Trump supporters are the good guys.

You hysterical lefties are the bad guys, the assholes, the wace baiters.

You know that. Don't play silly games with me.

YOu are certainly dishonest liars. You lie all the time.

well that's one way to get them off the streets.

hey man, y'all see freddy???
nah man, he got "van-go'd" the other night at the riots...
Lol, I think you diaper needs to be changed. This lawlessness has been going on for month's and the democrats in charge did nothing. Once again Trump is cleaning up your mess.
So another tRumpling goes on record as supportive of a police state.

Not a surprise. As previously mentioned tRumplings have always been fascists.

Just more confirmation.

Why do you think you will be taken seriously, when you talk like a retarded baby?
Babies know words like "police state", "fascists", and "supportive"?

Or is it just that you don't so you assume they are not real words?

Said the retarded baby.
Your capitulation has been noted.

See ya, Loser.

You are the one talking like a retarded baby. You know that. So your pretense that you don't, is you being a liar.

Yes, how dare police arrest people who commit crimes like arson, destruction of public property, assault, and more. The horror!

That’s not what these people were doing when they were kidnapped by the gestapo.

The REAL looting you should be worried about are the billions Trump and Mnuchin are shovelling out the door to billionaires.
You need to get educated Karen. You commit a crime you get arrested whether the police find you then or days later. Kidnapped? Overreact and deflect much?
These people have zero authority over the protesters. These Trump thugs with weapons are committing crimes. That's the education you need.
Trump supporters causing billions of dollars worth of damage, and the democrat leadership is letting them?
Protesting has been largely peaceful, while Trumps thugocracy is stoking the violence for political purposes. I would tell you to keep trying, but you never had an argument.
HAhahaah! Trump supporters rioting in DIM run cities and allowed to do so? Epic fail. Perhaps most epic ever. Don’t bother trying anymore, you’re now a confirmed joke.
Another made up argument out of thin air folks. They make up arguments to have feel good feelings, because nothing they say can be documented as fact or the truth in other arguments. They are like the chicken with the head cut off pedaling in make believe.
The Seattle mayor changed her mind after the protestors came to her house.
And can you imagine now, with all these unauthorized Trump goons wandering the streets hiding their faces harassing peaceful protesters. That's even worse.
They aren't peaceful protestors. They are criminals and should get ample jail time.
No kidding? Then let the police do the arresting. They don't need Trumps hit squads of redneck face hiding pussy patrols getting in everyone's business.
The problem is, the democrats in charge wouldn't do anything. So once again Trump had to take care of a democrat caused problem.
Trump hasn't taken care of anything but to incite violence with peaceful protests. Look what he did in front of the WH by pushing protesters out of the way; Peaceful Protesters Tear-Gassed To Clear Way For Trump Church Photo-Op He isn't protecting shit.
Those peaceful protestors tried to burn a historic church down. Try again.

Those peaceful protestors who were tear gassed did not commit any crime.
They tried to burn the church down.

Lol, he also said the cops that tried to protect his racist ass friends house. Acted stupidly, which ended in a world wide embarrassment. Called a beer summit. Oh and his son treyvon, was considered in the wrong. By his own justice department. But i don't expect a dumbass like yourself to know that. Please spit the left over Michelle's spittle out of your throat!

Uh, nobody considered Trayvon in the wrong. They just found that there was no Federal Case to be made against Zimmerman, which there wasn't. We probably need stronger civil rights laws to prosecute racist murderers. Don't worry, we'll get those, too.

The guy locked himself out of his house and was trying to break in. The cops were called, and they went to investigate it. The guy showed his but instead of reasoning with the cops and tell them it was his house. Then of course obama had to prove how stupid he is. After that he had to embarrass of with a beer summit.

Whatever comes out of the ashes of the civil war. Won't be what we have now, and it won't be a return to the Constitution. It will be authoritarian. Take your pick as to which one is better, because both are terrible in History.
I agree with almost all of that, except that the future is not predictable. Past Events do not prove future events/performance.

I sure as hell do not want a civil war, but I like to wargame different situations.

i probably would not survive a civil war just because I wouldnt be able to get my meds, for a long time, and that means I would probably have a long painful degeneration of my health.

I do not want a civil war, but, again, I would rather have a civil war and take my chances than live under a Marxist government.

Back in 1979, while driving/RTO for my CO, we went to the Fulda Gap region of Germany, and I saw the East German frontier. It was a prison camp from horizon to horizon. I will never for get it. All thought of a moral equivalence between us and them was gone from my mind permanently. We have it so much better, and I am not talking about consumer economics.

I knew I guiy in atomic demolitions, and he told me that the effective distance that they could trigger an explosion was limited due to the resistance in the wire. It was about half the distance of lethal radiation from the nuke itself.

He was on a suicide mission and everybody else in their unit.

Like him, I would rather die than live under communism. And millions agree with me on that.

Liberals are not Communists and never have been. Your are being sold a pack of lies by the right.

You need to get educated Karen. You commit a crime you get arrested whether the police find you then or days later. Kidnapped? Overreact and deflect much?
These people have zero authority over the protesters. These Trump thugs with weapons are committing crimes. That's the education you need.
Trump supporters causing billions of dollars worth of damage, and the democrat leadership is letting them?
Protesting has been largely peaceful, while Trumps thugocracy is stoking the violence for political purposes. I would tell you to keep trying, but you never had an argument.
HAhahaah! Trump supporters rioting in DIM run cities and allowed to do so? Epic fail. Perhaps most epic ever. Don’t bother trying anymore, you’re now a confirmed joke.
Another made up argument out of thin air folks. They make up arguments to have feel good feelings, because nothing they say can be documented as fact or the truth in other arguments. They are like the chicken with the head cut off pedaling in make believe.
And can you imagine now, with all these unauthorized Trump goons wandering the streets hiding their faces harassing peaceful protesters. That's even worse.
They aren't peaceful protestors. They are criminals and should get ample jail time.
No kidding? Then let the police do the arresting. They don't need Trumps hit squads of redneck face hiding pussy patrols getting in everyone's business.
The problem is, the democrats in charge wouldn't do anything. So once again Trump had to take care of a democrat caused problem.
Trump hasn't taken care of anything but to incite violence with peaceful protests. Look what he did in front of the WH by pushing protesters out of the way; Peaceful Protesters Tear-Gassed To Clear Way For Trump Church Photo-Op He isn't protecting shit.

No they did not. The arson occurred DAYS before Trump gassed the protestors.

Liberals are not Communists and never have been. Your are being sold a pack of lies by the right.
It is true that liberalism is not communism, but you authoritarians know nothing whatsoever about actual liberal ideology. All you know is lock step conformity.

Have you ever read John Rawls or John Stuart Mill?

When’s the last time you and anyone in your Liberal crowd had a different of opinion?

Would the authoritarian leftist idiots in this thread please list their addresses for those of us who wish to indulge in arson, vandalism, physical assault and looting? As people of principle, I'm sure they would support this happening to themselves, right?

Heaven forbid that these worthless pieces of shit would be such monumental hypocrites as to support actions against others that they would not be willing to accept, themselves.

Again, BLM asked nicely for 8 years to reform the cops, and people like you told them to pound sand.

Now they have your undivided attention, don't they.

So if I ask you for 8 years tu o do something and you never do I can beat the shit out of a bunch of unrelated events and people.

Lol, I think you diaper needs to be changed. This lawlessness has been going on for month's and the democrats in charge did nothing. Once again Trump is cleaning up your mess.

Just more confirmation.

Why do you think you will be taken seriously, when you talk like a retarded baby?

Said the retarded baby.

See ya, Loser.

You are the one talking like a retarded baby. You know that. So your pretense that you don't, is you being a liar.
You lost. Live with it.

Trayvon attacked an innocent man. He was in the wrong. No question about it.

Just more confirmation.

Said the retarded baby.

See ya, Loser.

You lost. Live with it.

So that would be false. Nice try to simply pretend saying it, makes it true.

When’s the last time you and anyone in your Liberal crowd had a different of opinion?
Deflection? This early? You must really be behind on this one.

Just more confirmation.

Said the retarded baby.

See ya, Loser.

You lost. Live with it.

So that would be false. Nice try to simply pretend saying it, makes it true.
What would be false? That he lost? Sorry, but that's true.

Are you under the impression that people can only be arrested while committing a crime that exact moment?
That is pretty stupid of you.

Start a thread about it. Stop hijacking the threads of others, speaking of crimes.

Forum List

Back