Diaper crisis in America!!!

My friend's brother who has Aspergers can spell almost any word you can think of, kid is a genius, but failing out of school.

Now, putting aside all the poking of the thread:
homeschool. seriously.
there are tons of schools online and in correspondence - Calvert for one is great. It is not that cheap but it is worth it. I also think correspondence schools first are better than online.

Don't let the kid be traumatized by organized school system.

I second that. :thup:

My friend's brother who has Aspergers can spell almost any word you can think of, kid is a genius, but failing out of school.

homeschool. seriously.
there are tons of schools online and in correspondence - Calvert for one is great. It is not that cheap but it is worth it. I also think correspondence schools first are better than online.

Its not the school, it is the parents. Home school is not an option. He is 16 for one, and very intelligent, could educated his parents more than they could him.
His parents failed him, and just didn't care. He just turned 16, and it is a matter of time before he assaults one of his parents again and becomes the states problem. The last time the Cops had to take him to the psych ward they informed his parents they could emancipate him with due cause. I think the multiple times he has been documented attacking them will do.
The mom completely messed him up, I won't be surprised if he turns into a serial killer one day. I don't want to get into it, but both his brother and I figure he will be a serial killer or spend most of his life in a mental institution. It is quite sad, the kid is a genius.

Last edited:
Would be interested to know where you read that. It's new to me.

It gives me an auralgraphic memory (like photographic memory but for sound) but I don't consider that in any way a "disorder". :dunno: In many ways it's an advantage.

And I reject the association of Asperger's with autism. I don't think that's accurate.

I will try to find it, I didn't read it on the internet. When my son first started going to therapy his therapist gave me books etc. on sensory perception.

I have an idea what I think you might mean here... this is just a guess... but we tend to have a major disability in reading visual cues on people's faces. Somewhere in the Innerwebs long ago I had a quiz-thing where you were shown a face and were supposed to answer what emotion the face was expressing. I was surprised to have got most of them wrong. Don't remember where that was; possibly got it from wrongplanet.net (good support site for Asperger's)... could it be that?
I don't think so.

Let me see what I can find, sorry I was side tracked.

:rolleyes:

How do you know what I did? If I had a 3 year maternity leave you could have guessed ( if you would be a bit smarter) that it was not in the US - not everybody in the world goes with pendulum swings of American medicine and pediatrics :lol:
Some use common sense and ages-old experience of mothers, grandmothers and before.

Are you military?

No. Are you paying attention at all? I have just said - see the bold :eek:

Military only live in the US and marry US women?

You Mad? All one has to do is look at your history.

Then look up my history for the last year.
But you can't look up my modding, so instead of being a liar, message intense and ask them how much I modded. I dare you, loser. Or will you be like your buddy mal? Just continue to be dishonest.

the one person here who is mad is YOU.

all the time.

and at everybody. You accuse everybody whom you disagree with even an iota to be a liar or a loser - immediately. A knee-jerk defensive attitude.

do the questioning yourself - why. in front of the mirror.

I already know the answer ;)
Modded, like I was a moderator.
For fucks sake, get a clue.

He was trying to say because I was a moderator there is no possible way I had a job and could raise my child. I pointed out that I did not in fact moderate very much due to the fact I had a job and was a parent. I then told him to message Intense one of the admins of the site, who could back up this claim. I don't think he has yet to message Intense. I disagree with NLT, because I in fact know how much I moderated here. He made a personal attack, and you choose to defend him. Why is that? And why didnt you ignore something you obviously know nothing about?

Does that help your confusion?

Care to continue?

Last edited:
I will try to find it, I didn't read it on the internet. When my son first started going to therapy his therapist gave me books etc. on sensory perception.

I have an idea what I think you might mean here... this is just a guess... but we tend to have a major disability in reading visual cues on people's faces. Somewhere in the Innerwebs long ago I had a quiz-thing where you were shown a face and were supposed to answer what emotion the face was expressing. I was surprised to have got most of them wrong. Don't remember where that was; possibly got it from wrongplanet.net (good support site for Asperger's)... could it be that?
I don't think so.

Let me see what I can find, sorry I was side tracked.

Ah, it was just a guess. Closest thing I could think of to sensory disabilities.
Far as I know Aspergian sensory issues are all about interpretations of sensory input. But I'm not aware of any other sensory perception issues that could be considered a negative. Assuming a heightened sensitivity (e.g. auralgraphic memory) is not a negative... :eusa_think:

I thought the OP was about gubbamint hand outs and landfill.

My bad.

Phucked thread again.

I thought the OP was about gubbamint hand outs and landfill.

My bad.

Phucked thread again.

Oh, we can do dat. Back on topic then, "Diapers in Politics"...

Diaper crisis? It's this guy's fault:

vitter_baby.jpg

But you can't look up my modding, so instead of being a liar, message intense and ask them how much I modded. I dare you, loser. Or will you be like your buddy mal? Just continue to be dishonest.

all the time.

and at everybody. You accuse everybody whom you disagree with even an iota to be a liar or a loser - immediately. A knee-jerk defensive attitude.

He was trying to say because I was a moderator there is no possible way I had a job and could raise my child. I pointed out that I did not in fact moderate very much due to the fact I had a job and was a parent. I then told him to message Intense one of the admins of the site, who could back up this claim. I don't think he has yet to message Intense. I disagree with NLT, because I in fact know how much I moderated here. He made a personal attack, and you choose to defend him. Why is that? And why didnt you ignore something you obviously know nothing about?

Care to continue?

She mad :lol:

From what I read, most children with Aspergers have a sensory perception disorder.

It gives me an auralgraphic memory (like photographic memory but for sound) but I don't consider that in any way a "disorder". :dunno: In many ways it's an advantage.

And I reject the association of Asperger's with autism. I don't think that's accurate.

That last part. That's me. I was a behavior problem in school and I was HORRIBLE at math..I can do math in my head now but things with letters etc with it is like Chinese to me. I dropped out in 9th grade got my GED and went on to college. People just didn't want to take the time to help me...just passed me along just to get rid of me. My son is the EXACT same way...smart as a whip. I figured he didn't know his colors or shapes etc...surprised me the other day by telling me every shape and color I asked him about...he is very into mechanical things and how things work...that was me as well I was diagnosed with Aspergers 3 years ago would have really helped when I was a kid so I am very thankful for getting to it sooner in my own son. My daughters don't seem affected by it just him. Oh and he says he wants to be an Assassin when he grows up LOL....Future Black Ops worker...:lol:

all the time.

Care to continue?

She mad :lol:
Yes, I am. You got me again. Damn!

Whoever's kid has aspbergers in the quotey mess above...

I'm very sorry. Autism is running a muck and this thread absolutely doesnt apply to kids with any kind of issues like that. The OP didnt was something else entirely from what I read.

That's another thread that should be started and addressed for sure :thup:

That last part. That's me. I was a behavior problem in school and I was HORRIBLE at math..I can do math in my head now but things with letters etc with it is like Chinese to me. I dropped out in 9th grade got my GED and went on to college. People just didn't want to take the time to help me...just passed me along just to get rid of me. My son is the EXACT same way...smart as a whip. I figured he didn't know his colors or shapes etc...surprised me the other day by telling me every shape and color I asked him about...he is very into mechanical things and how things work...that was me as well I was diagnosed with Aspergers 3 years ago would have really helped when I was a kid so I am very thankful for getting to it sooner in my own son. My daughters don't seem affected by it just him. Oh and he says he wants to be an Assassin when he grows up LOL....Future Black Ops worker...:lol:

That's me too. Easy facility with words. Love 'em. But keep numbers away :eek:
Ironically an easy facility with numbers and math is supposed to be a common effect of AS. Was certainly true of my Dad who gave it to us, and my older brother.

I have strong emotional relationships with certain numbers, some of them even positive. I just don't want to work them. Scares the piss out of me. But give me words, all day.

homeschool. seriously.

Its not the school, it is the parents. Home school is not an option. He is 16 for one, and very intelligent, could educated his parents more than they could him.
His parents failed him, and just didn't care. He just turned 16, and it is a matter of time before he assaults one of his parents again and becomes the states problem. The last time the Cops had to take him to the psych ward they informed his parents they could emancipate him with due cause. I think the multiple times he has been documented attacking them will do.
The mom completely messed him up, I won't be surprised if he turns into a serial killer one day. I don't want to get into it, but both his brother and I figure he will be a serial killer or spend most of his life in a mental institution. It is quite sad, the kid is a genius.

Oh, God. It is sad.
Poor boy.
Can there be an option for him to live with any extended family?

No. Are you paying attention at all? I have just said - see the bold :eek:

Military only live in the US and marry US women?

what the heck military has to do with this?

if someone marries the military - they do not have maternity leave, they are stay at home wives and moms :rolleyes:

Can you not have a job while being foreign and married to someone in the military?
I just asked a fucking question, it wasn't an attack, it was a question.

You seemed to care about US policy but said you lived outside of the US. I have known a few men who married German women while stationed in Germany and the women worked in Germany.

I may be "mad" but you have some issues.

all the time.

Care to continue?

he is the fifth person on the thread whom you labeled loser and knee-jerked to his reaction. Or even sixth ( too lazy to check).

That's a pattern ;)

homeschool. seriously.

Oh, God. It is sad.
Poor boy.
Can there be an option for him to live with any extended family?

I think he should go to military school. And get this? The state will pay for it. :D

He needs help and he needs to cure is laziness.

Forum List

Back