Diaper crisis in America!!!

Military only live in the US and marry US women?

what the heck military has to do with this?

if someone marries the military - they do not have maternity leave, they are stay at home wives and moms :rolleyes:

Can you not have a job while being foreign and married to someone in the military?
I just asked a fucking question, it wasn't an attack, it was a question.

You seemed to care about US policy but said you lived outside of the US. I have known a few men who married German women while stationed in Germany and the women worked in Germany.

I may be "mad" but you have some issues.

and?

I never said I NOW live outside the US.

I said that when I had maternity leave I lived outside the US.

Those are two different statements.

Simple logic much?

Last edited:
the one person here who is mad is YOU.

all the time.

and at everybody. You accuse everybody whom you disagree with even an iota to be a liar or a loser - immediately. A knee-jerk defensive attitude.

do the questioning yourself - why. in front of the mirror.

I already know the answer ;)
Modded, like I was a moderator.
For fucks sake, get a clue.

He was trying to say because I was a moderator there is no possible way I had a job and could raise my child. I pointed out that I did not in fact moderate very much due to the fact I had a job and was a parent. I then told him to message Intense one of the admins of the site, who could back up this claim. I don't think he has yet to message Intense. I disagree with NLT, because I in fact know how much I moderated here. He made a personal attack, and you choose to defend him. Why is that? And why didnt you ignore something you obviously know nothing about?

Does that help your confusion?

Care to continue?

he is the fifth person on the thread whom you labeled loser and knee-jerked to his reaction. Or even sixth ( too lazy to check).

That's a pattern ;)

I labeled NLT and Katz a loser long before this thread, along with whatever that other posters' name is.
Knee jerked? Do you understand what that means? HOw can you have knee jerk reaction to an out right attack?

I will give you a hint, NLT is obsessed, he follows me from thread to thread and site to site making stupid comments. He didn't come in here to comment on your OP, he came in here to make a dig at me. So either stay out of it or actually pay attention.
So I am sorry I responded to him, but really come on, what is your deal? Too much time off from work?

Its not the school, it is the parents. Home school is not an option. He is 16 for one, and very intelligent, could educated his parents more than they could him.
His parents failed him, and just didn't care. He just turned 16, and it is a matter of time before he assaults one of his parents again and becomes the states problem. The last time the Cops had to take him to the psych ward they informed his parents they could emancipate him with due cause. I think the multiple times he has been documented attacking them will do.
The mom completely messed him up, I won't be surprised if he turns into a serial killer one day. I don't want to get into it, but both his brother and I figure he will be a serial killer or spend most of his life in a mental institution. It is quite sad, the kid is a genius.

Oh, God. It is sad.
Poor boy.
Can there be an option for him to live with any extended family?

I think he should go to military school. And get this? The state will pay for it. :D

He needs help and he needs to cure is laziness.
The state pays for military school? Intriguing.

Its not the school, it is the parents. Home school is not an option. He is 16 for one, and very intelligent, could educated his parents more than they could him.
His parents failed him, and just didn't care. He just turned 16, and it is a matter of time before he assaults one of his parents again and becomes the states problem. The last time the Cops had to take him to the psych ward they informed his parents they could emancipate him with due cause. I think the multiple times he has been documented attacking them will do.
The mom completely messed him up, I won't be surprised if he turns into a serial killer one day. I don't want to get into it, but both his brother and I figure he will be a serial killer or spend most of his life in a mental institution. It is quite sad, the kid is a genius.

Oh, God. It is sad.
Poor boy.
Can there be an option for him to live with any extended family?

I think he should go to military school. And get this? The state will pay for it. :D

He needs help and he needs to cure is laziness.
He probably should. That might be the best option for him.

But he still needs to survive 1 more year and that might be tough. Unless they have something like cadet schools which start earlier.

what the heck military has to do with this?

if someone marries the military - they do not have maternity leave, they are stay at home wives and moms :rolleyes:

Can you not have a job while being foreign and married to someone in the military?
I just asked a fucking question, it wasn't an attack, it was a question.

You seemed to care about US policy but said you lived outside of the US. I have known a few men who married German women while stationed in Germany and the women worked in Germany.

I may be "mad" but you have some issues.

and?

I never said I NOW live outside the US.

I said that when I had maternity leave I lived outside the US.

Those are two different statements.

Simple logic much?

Seriously?

All you had to say is yes or no.

It wasn't suppose to be an argument. It was a question. Are you military?
Your response should have been yes or no.

Why did you take the question has an attack?

Ah, it was just a guess. Closest thing I could think of to sensory disabilities.
Far as I know Aspergian sensory issues are all about interpretations of sensory input. But I'm not aware of any other sensory perception issues that could be considered a negative. Assuming a heightened sensitivity (e.g. auralgraphic memory) is not a negative... :eusa_think:

If you are an adult and you clearly are, why do you care about possibility of Asperger's? It is extremely broad definition and when you are adjusted already - do you need a "label"?

Exactly, it's called a nipple. I guess some people are too fucking retarded to have learned anything in biology class.

Or can't breastfeed, guess they didn't teach you that in biology class.

No, you're right. In biology class we didn't learn about women being too lazy and uncaring to feed and clothe their kids, we just learned about reproduction and the consequences of letting some jackass fuck a woman without protection. Things like that.

Somehow they never felt the need to teach us how to suck the tit of the government. That must have been your major.

Yes I was lazy about breast feeding, that was it. Lol

Ah, it was just a guess. Closest thing I could think of to sensory disabilities.
Far as I know Aspergian sensory issues are all about interpretations of sensory input. But I'm not aware of any other sensory perception issues that could be considered a negative. Assuming a heightened sensitivity (e.g. auralgraphic memory) is not a negative... :eusa_think:

If you are an adult and you clearly are, why do you care about possibility of Asperger's? It is extremely broad definition and when you are adjusted already - do you need a "label"?

Are you seriously attacking him over this?

I am out.

What in the wide world of blue fuck are you talking about??

We (not you, we) were discussing sensory issues with AS. Nobody brought up "labels". :cuckoo:

We (not you, we) were discussing sensory issues with AS. Nobody brought up "labels". :cuckoo:
if you want to label yourself with Asperger's - by all means do it :lol:
it does not bring you any benefit.

I thought the OP was something else entirely than sensory issues.

Maybe you cuckoo and need to start a different thread. I maybe mentioned that.

Just saying.

Phucking discussions all the time.

As I said, it was a tangent. Try to multitask.
I came here for that purpose too, but was sidetracked by the much more interesting tangent of Asperger's. Doesn't mean the original topic doesn't exist. Just do it.

Lordy.

Gubbamint diapers.

To this.

Dear God. Just potty train your kids and check out this decade of fancy easy cloth.

Get with the program.

It's not all that hard to do.. you just have to use your brain.

Doh!

Hey, taxpayers,'

how about paying for the disposable diapers for the poor - a new idea by LAtimes:

Diaper crisis among poor families endangers children, study finds - latimes.com

the simple solution is to had each woman several dozen cloth diapers. The rest is on them.

They can either use them, wash them and keep it all clean........

or

they can let their babies marinate in dirty disposable diapers and whine they dont have enough.

disposable diapers are a luxury. They are not a necessity since cloth diapers are a workable option.

Hey, taxpayers,'

how about paying for the disposable diapers for the poor - a new idea by LAtimes:

the simple solution is to had each woman several dozen cloth diapers. The rest is on them.

or

they can let their babies marinate in dirty disposable diapers and whine they dont have enough.

disposable diapers are a luxury. They are not a necessity since cloth diapers are a workable option.

totally agree. but our libtards - do not

Hey, taxpayers,'

or

I agree.

what's the problem? women have been washing cloth diapers forever.

people are just too lazy nowadays.

Forum List

Back