Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin Was A ‘Mistake’

Well, it was a mistake. McCain lost a lot of votes because of her.

She in no way, shape, or form was qualified to be VP let alone President.

She's barely qualified to be a FOX News commentator.

She enthused the base during the 2008 election. McCain was never going to win. This was a Bob Dole replay.

You show your ignorance when you speak so poorly of her qualifications. Let alone stating that McCain lost votes because of Palin.

Bullshit. It means you don't have a clue at how furious the base was at being given milk toast like McCain.

But apparently not enough of them to ever vote in a conservative to win their Party's nomination, let alone the Presidency Of The United States.

Yet they continue to falsely claim this is a conservative country. :lol:

Conservatives kicked liberal ass in 2010 did they not?
No, Liberals stayed home.

Now why did liberals stay home? Ass kicking is coming this year too, but go ahead and tell me why libs stayed home in 2010?

not all stayed at home - the Democrats kept their majority in the Senate ... nothing the TP passed in the Hose has gone anywhere.

She enthused the base during the 2008 election. McCain was never going to win. This was a Bob Dole replay.

You show your ignorance when you speak so poorly of her qualifications. Let alone stating that McCain lost votes because of Palin.

Bullshit. It means you don't have a clue at how furious the base was at being given milk toast like McCain.

You show your ignorance by thinking she has any qualifications other than a failed governorship in a state with a population less than Delaware.

Wolfsister77 is right on the money.

By Zach Carter

Former Vice President Dick Cheney criticized Sen. John McCain's 2008 decision to choose Sarah Palin as his running mate, saying Palin was not prepared to take over the presidency.

"That one I don't think was well handled," Cheney said. "The test to get on that small list has to be, ‘Is this person capable of being president of the United States?’"

Cheney's comments came in an interview with ABC, a segment of which aired Sunday morning. The full interview will run Sunday evening.

Cheney said that while considerations like a person's background, gender or ethnicity are "important," they should never "override" the question of whether a vice president would be capable of running the country.

More: Dick Cheney: Sarah Palin Pick 'A Mistake' (VIDEO)

Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin for VP Was ‘A Mistake’ - ABC News

Isn't Dick Cheney just another lying republican war monger? How can we believe him?

Even a dog can take a shit and land it on the target every once in a while.

No, there are quite a large number of Conservatives in the US.

But apparently not enough of them to ever vote in a conservative to win their Party's nomination, let alone the Presidency Of The United States.

Yet they continue to falsely claim this is a conservative country. :lol:

Nope. They didnt show up and got what they deserved.

Now look at who actually did run and win in 2010. How are they doing now?

Who actually won here? Not the American people.

Now why did liberals stay home? Ass kicking is coming this year too, but go ahead and tell me why libs stayed home in 2010?
For one, because Obama didn't fight for a public option, and never included single payer even in early negotiations.

For another, he let Republicans kill the closing of GTMO.

For another, he compromised on his stimulus, then didn't call out Republicans who criticized it, then posed with giant stimulus checks in their districts, taking credit for it.

Need more?

For one, because Obama didn't fight for a public option, and never included single payer even in early negotiations.

For another, he let Republicans kill the closing of GTMO.

For another, he compromised on his stimulus, then didn't call out Republicans who criticized it, then posed with giant stimulus checks in their districts, taking credit for it.

Need more?

okay, has he improved since then? How?

By Zach Carter

Former Vice President Dick Cheney criticized Sen. John McCain's 2008 decision to choose Sarah Palin as his running mate, saying Palin was not prepared to take over the presidency.

"That one I don't think was well handled," Cheney said. "The test to get on that small list has to be, ‘Is this person capable of being president of the United States?’"

Cheney's comments came in an interview with ABC, a segment of which aired Sunday morning. The full interview will run Sunday evening.

Cheney said that while considerations like a person's background, gender or ethnicity are "important," they should never "override" the question of whether a vice president would be capable of running the country.

Isn't Dick Cheney just another lying republican war monger? How can we believe him?
Is that your position? That Cheney is just a liar?

By Zach Carter

Coming from one of the most disasterous administrations in terms of civil rights in our nations history, Cheney should shut the fuck up and be glad he isnt in fucking prison, the baldheaded ass-wipe.

Palin brought far more votes to McSame than Cheney ever brought to George Bush the Lesser. Cheney is a neocon moron who is jealous of Palins record for not shooting her hunting partners, lol.

Is that your position? That Cheney is just a liar?

Why not? Cheney will lie when it suits him and engage in the most extraordinary hypocrisy when it suits him.

Anyone remember this one?

"Reagan proved that deficits dont matter."

With one statement that senile old fool wiped out forty years of GOP PR on keeping the deficit down.

Cheney should get his ugly mug away from the damned camera before he gives the GOP another blast below the water line.

Prove it. I remember because the GOP folks in my office were so despondent prior to the Palin pick and after her convention speech they were so enthused I didnt hear the name Bob Barr the rest of the election.

You do realize that up to that pick, Barr was seriously undermining McSame, running in the low teens in some polls?

Yeah, and Palin single-handedly shut Barr down.

But of course, you can be forgiven for not having a clue about that since it wasnt on Saturday Night Live.

And what the fuck qualifies YOU to determine who the hell is qualified to be President and who is not?

ROFLMAO

Last edited:

You show your ignorance by thinking she has any qualifications other than a failed governorship in a state with a population less than Delaware.

Wolfsister77 is right on the money.

Lol, more Saturday Night Live political expertise.

Do you libtards realize how stupid you sound when you state that every GOP candidate is either stupid, corrupt, evil or a religious zealot?

Its like the only thing the Jack Asses can do any more is repeat the same recycled election talking points with each election, over and over, and over.

Christ, get a new act or something, will ya?

"Thanks for keeping me in the news, my leftist pals! The bank account thanks you too!" - Sarah Palin

Interestingly enough, it's FAUX Nooze that pays her, not CNN or MSNBC.

Wanna explain again how the left keeps bringing her money?

Because the more that libtards like you insult and demean her, the more that conservatives buy her books and appear at her rallies. Libtard attacks on her are money in the bank for Sarah.

Of course I doubt you can wrap your brain around that, but here you go anyway.

"Thanks for keeping me in the news, my leftist pals! The bank account thanks you too!" - Sarah Palin

Interestingly enough, it's FAUX Nooze that pays her, not CNN or MSNBC.

Wanna explain again how the left keeps bringing her money?

Because the more that libtards like you insult and demean her, the more that conservatives buy her books and appear at her rallies. Libtard attacks on her are money in the bank for Sarah.

Of course I doubt you can wrap your brain around that, but here you go anyway.

actually sawwah is done politically, though she still has a small radically insane group of supporters.

i've always marveled at the ignorance that would make someone support a politician simply for based on the amusement value of the level that politician repels normal people.

Forum List

Back