🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did anti-Trump FBI cost him the win by election interference?

So people were voting for trump that didnt support him. Gotcha
What kind of dumbass doesnt understand what higher voter turnout implies? :rofl:
Gosh, I need to explain this like you're a 4th grader. If more people vote in the election it's likely that each candidate will get more votes. It doesn't mean the base for Trump grew, just that more of the base voted. Got it?

Gosh, I need to explain this like you're a 4th grader. If more people vote in the election it's likely that each candidate will get more votes. It doesn't mean the base for Trump grew, just that more of the base voted. Got it?
So people that didnt support trump, voted for him. Yes, we covered that :lol:

There’s continuing debate about the extent of “cheating” in the 2020 election - with unprecedented midnight halts across half-a-dozen swing states, questionable means of “curing” ballots to Biden’s advantage, a large, paid “army” of liberal activists (by Zuckerberg) to harvest ballots from ignorant or gullible voters, etc. - but was the FBI’s actions in coordinating with Zuckerberg to suppress the Hunter laptop story sufficient alone to cost Trump the win?

Of course, and it’s shameful. The FBI, having failed with its Russian conspiracy to oust a duly elected president, decided it would make sure he was not re-elected. Polls show that anywhere from 10% (the low end) to one out of six (the high end) would not have voted for Biden had they known about the story. That’s a total swing of at least 8 million votes, and with less than 50,000 in swing states deciding the election, it’s apparent that the FBI conspired with the media to hide the truth from American voters, and effectively disenfranchise 74 million Americans.

Russian and Chinese spy assets approve this post.

Do you actually believe that? The girl wrote it recently and she has had a rough road in repeated rehab.
yes, you may be right. We often lie in our personal diaries and journals :rofl:
There are pictures of him staring at her tits, dude. All kinds of videos of him doing weird shit with children. Why do you sick mother fuckers ignore that?
LEAVE THE CULT

yes, you may be right. We often lie in our personal diaries and journals :rofl:
There are pictures of him staring at her tits, dude. All kinds of videos of him doing weird shit with children. Why do you sick mother fuckers ignore that?
LEAVE THE CULT

A snapshot of her father looking at her? I sure hope no shitheel uses that on you and your daughter.

My question was whether the FBI cost Trump the win by interfering with the election, and they did. In an effort to keep the Hunter story suppressed, they warned the media giant about “Russian disinformation” - and their warning “fit” the Hunter story, and Zuckerberg hid it from the voting public.

The NYT and WaPo also suppressed the story, even though they now admit that it was true.

The media has become the enemy of the people.
They never banned FB from doing anything and they never pointed to that particular bunch of bullshit

You weren’t able to cheat a win to the Virginia governorship. That’s because we were ready for the cheating and shenanigans. Same with 2022.
Sure you are. Don't say you were not warned. :itsok:

Does this mean that when your side does lose you won't go on a rampage through the Capitol, try to hang any available VP, etc like before? Or, is that still on the table?

This way, we can be ready for your shenanigans.

he had the second most votes ever in 2020. That would be expanding his base. Tard.
His base did not expand
Just more people voted

He got a smaller percentage of the vote and lost five states that he won in 2016

That is not expanding your appeal

His base did not expand
Just more people voted

He got a smaller percentage of the vote and lost five states that he won in 2016

That is not expanding your appeal
He got millions more votes. You people are fucking retarded.

So people that didnt support trump, voted for him. Yes, we covered that :lol:
Not what I said.

"If more people vote in the election it's likely that each candidate will get more votes. It doesn't mean the base for Trump grew, just that more of the base voted. Got it?"

For example, Biden got the most votes ever cast in a presidential election.

Why? Because of increased voter participation.

Not what I said.

"If more people vote in the election it's likely that each candidate will get more votes. It doesn't mean the base for Trump grew, just that more of the base voted. Got it?"

For example, Biden got the most votes ever cast in a presidential election.

Why? Because of increased voter participation.

You literally cant prove what yall are arguing. It is ASSUMPTION. Or hatred.
My argument is rational. Thats why yall are tards and im laughing at you.

Forum List

Back