Did anybody ever say there were tapes? Or is this just the latest liberal Fake News?

I recall Comey saying the conversations between him and Trump went one way, and Trump saying they had gone another way. And at one point Trump cracked, "He'd better hope there aren't any tapes of that conversation!" Later Comey remarked, "Lordy, I hope there ARE tapes, please release all of them."

But, did anybody actually say there were any tapes? Or just idly speculate what might happen IF there were?

This is the classic way Fake News is born. One guy makes a wisecrack, and the media starts pretending they thought he was serious when they know he wasn't.

It's just a matter of time before Trump makes a remark about the sunrise or sunset, and the Fake News media starts screaming "Trump actually believes the sun revolves around the Earth!!!"

Far more of what the hysterical media is currently "reporting" has that kind of origin, than factual basis.

Uh yeah, Trump said he had tapes, dumbass.
Have a link for that?

Well, he insinuated that he might have tapes, and has been playing a game since he tweeted about it.

Trump: I did not make recording of Comey - CNNPolitics.com

I suspect he does have a tape but since it would prove what Comey said is true.

The last thing trump cares about is breaking the law by not bringing tapes available.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I recall Comey saying the conversations between him and Trump went one way, and Trump saying they had gone another way. And at one point Trump cracked, "He'd better hope there aren't any tapes of that conversation!" Later Comey remarked, "Lordy, I hope there ARE tapes, please release all of them."

But, did anybody actually say there were any tapes? Or just idly speculate what might happen IF there were?

This is the classic way Fake News is born. One guy makes a wisecrack, and the media starts pretending they thought he was serious when they know he wasn't.

It's just a matter of time before Trump makes a remark about the sunrise or sunset, and the Fake News media starts screaming "Trump actually believes the sun revolves around the Earth!!!"

Far more of what the hysterical media is currently "reporting" has that kind of origin, than factual basis.

Have a link for that?

Well, he insinuated that he might have tapes, and has been playing a game since he tweeted about it.

I suspect he does have a tape but since it would prove what Comey said is true.

The last thing trump cares about is breaking the law by not bringing tapes available.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Where do you get this crap from?

He did? Perhaps you can link to an actual quote where he stated he had tapes? Because all I have seen is links to him saying Comey better hope he did not, and that is not a support of claiming he has tapes, except in bizarro land.

I bet Trump is really feeling humiliated right now......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................NAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Never happened. No need to make things up. He said "James Comey better hope that there are no tapes..."

He never claimed he had tapes. As the Clintons taught us, words mean things.

LOL, Baaaaa says the sheep.
Lol. You clowns are truly clueless. Post the Trump quote where he said he recorded the meeting. I'll wait.

You sure will wait. Wait for your marching orders from the Kremlin.

Good lap dog.

How long will it take for people to learn not to take anything the U.S. President says seriously?
Big Orange was just funning.
LIKE A BOSS YO!

like-a-boss.jpg

Never happened. No need to make things up. He said "James Comey better hope that there are no tapes..."

Lol. You clowns are truly clueless. Post the Trump quote where he said he recorded the meeting. I'll wait.

Good lap dog.
Putin Loves The Left, so isn't it THE LEFT who is trying to Disrupt The Peaceful Transition of Power?
Be Honest, You love being Putin's Cock Holster.
NKaIa.jpg

You are right on the truth. Trump called this nonsense a witch hunt and the next day "trump believes in witches and goblins ".

link?

Have a link for that?

Thanks for correcting your mistake.

. And at one point Trump cracked, "He'd better hope there aren't any tapes of that conversation!" .

Thanks for pointing out that Trump was behind the entire 'tapes' meme.

Trump started it- and it bit him in his big orange ass.
forced Comey to admit that there was NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

When did Comey admit that there was no Russian collusion?

Better yet- provide that quote.

No Evidence of Collusion.

Thanks for confirming that no one ever said that "there was no Russian collusion"

Since the investigation hasn't completed yet, they would hardly say definitively that there was no Russian Collusion- only that they haven't seen any evidence yet.

You are right on the truth. Trump called this nonsense a witch hunt and the next day "trump believes in witches and goblins ".

POTUS Trump orders Russian dressing and the legacy media cries "Trump Funnels Money To Russian Operatives!"

Good lap dog.
Putin Loves The Left,
NKaIa.jpg

Putin loves Putin

And no one else.

Trump started the whole tape rumor- and did so on purpose.

Good lap dog.
Putin Loves The Left, so isn't it THE LEFT who is trying to Disrupt The Peaceful Transition of Power?

Putin loves the left? What color is the sky on your planet?

Good lap dog.

Putin loves the left? What color is the sky on your planet?
If I am on The Left Coast, It's RUSSIAN RED.

The Left is allied with The Enemies of America.
You repeat their propaganda.
Your Promote their Agenda
You take money from our enemies to run your campaigns
You take every opportunity to trash America, trash Americans, and trash our Constitution, our traditions and our culture.
PUTIN IS PROUD OF YOU & ISIS is proud to call you a friend.

I don't belong to the party that wants to assassinate and behead The President of the United States.

Good lap dog.
Putin Loves The Left,
NKaIa.jpg

Putin loves Putin

And no one else.

Trump started the whole tape rumor- and did so on purpose.
And we APPLAUD HIM FOR IT.
He suckered you nimwits and your corrupt politicians in again, and Comey fell for it, ratted on Lynch and exposed himself.
HOW PHUCKING AWESOME IS THAT?

Good lap dog.
So no link? I gave you an hour. Damn lazy libs insist on running their mouths and never back it up.

Forum List

Back