Did anyone watch the McMichaels trial today?

Clearly it was, and clearly that was their intention, which is what really matters. Then one of the hillbilly racists jumped out of the truck and pointed a shotgun at him. This is all on video. That's why they are charged with murder. You aren't going to stack turds in just the right configuration to change the facts. So you can stop trying.
Stop saying his path was blocked. Its not true and all it does is waste our time.

Stop saying his path was blocked.
Again, it was. And even if you think it wasn't, that was, of course, their intent. So you can stop wasting your time, now. When even the desperate, false things you are saying are granted to you, yet you are STILL wrong, that should give you some idea of how wrong you are.

Why, because they dispatched another one of these Negro thugs that attacked them?

Which one is the 'gunman' and which one is the one 'being attacked'?
It's pretty clear.

Bottom Line, Aubrey sucked at disarming a gunman.
Let's not PRETEND that McMichael, the gunman, is innocent.
The gunman is the attacker, clearly McMichael had the gun.
Aubrey tried to disarm his attacker.
It didn't work and Aubrey is dead.
McMichael stalked and attacked him, and those actions have consequences.

My observations.....the Judge seems rather decent....not all that biased.....but he will support the State any chance he gets.

Unable to see the jury thus unable to make any observations there.

I think the prosecutor is ineffective....quite lame in fact.

Great defense team....I think this trial may turn out better than I thought.

The set up of the courtroom was too small....in fact ridiculous...not enogh room in the jury box for all the jurors.

The technical problems with the videos etc. was constant and pathetic.

The prosecution presented no evidence of anything.......just a unbelievable narrative that even the judge seemed uncomfortable with.

The defense team did a fantastic job of laying out what really transpired that day.

For me now the only question mark is the jury...are they honest and courageous as was the zimmerman jury?

If the jury says not guilty there will be a big problem for the lone black juror....all the thugs will know how she voted....thus one can hardly blame her if she votes guilty.

They don't want the public at large to see this trial, hence the convenient 'technical difficulties'; same with the Rittenhosue trial when the prosecution claimed they couldn't get their videos to work. They want people to get bored and tune out.

He wasnt in danger until the moment he tried to forcefully take a shotgun from a stranger. He deserves to be dead for that act.
Is that why McMicheals shouted “stop or I’ll shoot your fucking head off!”…his way of letting Arbery know he “wasn’t in danger”?

Again, it was. And even if you think it wasn't, that was, of course, their intent. So you can stop wasting your time, now. When even the desperate, false things you are saying are granted to you, yet you are STILL wrong, that should give you some idea of how wrong you are.
Youre a fucking idiot. Not sure why you are trying to redfine this basic word, but you are 1 dishonest post away from me putting you on ignore permanently.

Is that why McMicheals shouted “stop or I’ll shoot your fucking head off!”…his way of letting Arbery know he “wasn’t in danger”?
You think he should have fired without a warning? Thats a tougher stance than i would take.

Stop saying his path was blocked. Its not true and all it does is waste our time.
Notice that the anti-white racist moronic moonbats in the USMB forum never link to any video of the McMichaels blocking Arbery's path.

I think some of them may not have access to the video of the incident because they are trolls posting from prison.

Forum List

Back