Did anyone watch the McMichaels trial today?

Youre a fucking idiot. Not sure why you are trying to redfine this basic word, but you are 1 dishonest post away from me putting you on ignore permanently.

Youre a fucking idiot. Not sure why you are trying to redfine this basic word, but you are 1 dishonest post away from me putting you on ignore permanently.
They blocked his path. The public Street was his path And even if you think they didn't, that was indeed their intent. It was a public Street. And you are embarrassing yourself all over this thread. So you go ahead just keep talking ya dildo.

Notice that the anti-white racist moronic moonbats in the USMB forum never link to any video of the McMichaels blocking Arbery's path.

I think some of them may not have access to the video of the incident because they are trolls posting from prison.
Except for the videos that have been posted in the thread jackass.

They blocked his path. The public Street was his path And even if you think they didn't, that was indeed their intent. It was a public Street. And you are embarrassing yourself all over this thread. So you go ahead just keep talking ya dildo.
You are now perma ignored for wasting my time with your shamelessly dishonest posts. Im glad I will NEVER have to hear your stupid horseshit again.

Got to 0:05 of the video to see the fat racist hillbillies blocking the public street where Arbery is jogging and to see the younger, fat racist hillbilly get out of the truck and point a shotgun at Arbery:

My observations.....the Judge seems rather decent....not all that biased.....but he will support the State any chance he gets.

Unable to see the jury thus unable to make any observations there.

I think the prosecutor is ineffective....quite lame in fact.

Great defense team....I think this trial may turn out better than I thought.

The set up of the courtroom was too small....in fact ridiculous...not enogh room in the jury box for all the jurors.

The technical problems with the videos etc. was constant and pathetic.

The prosecution presented no evidence of anything.......just a unbelievable narrative that even the judge seemed uncomfortable with.

The defense team did a fantastic job of laying out what really transpired that day.

For me now the only question mark is the jury...are they honest and courageous as was the zimmerman jury?

If the jury says not guilty there will be a big problem for the lone black juror....all the thugs will know how she voted....thus one can hardly blame her if she votes guilty.
Typical of a white privilege sycophant to justify an all white jury to not convict a white person killing a black.

Got to 0:05 of the video to see the fat racist hillbillies blocking the public street where Arbery is jogging and to see the younger, fat racist hillbilly get out of the truck and point a shotgun at Arbery:

And of course you're simply lying again, as usual.

Contrary to your false claim, that video does not show anybody get out of the truck, you fucking stupid unobservant lying low IQ piece of shit.

The video shows Arbery run around the parked truck and earn his Darwin award by violently attacking a guy who is holding a shotgun.

Why do you anti-2nd amendment civil rights, anti-white racist, gun-grabbing moronic moonbats, believe that you can just run up to them and steal somebody's gun out of their hands without getting shot? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Contrary to your false claim, that video does not show anybody get out of the truck, you fucking lying piece of shit.
At 0:05 it shows the younger fat racist hillbilly get out of the truck and point a shotgun at Arbery.

Too bad HCQ doesn't help your eyesight.

At 0:05 it shows the younger fat racist hillbilly get out of the truck and point a shotgun at Arbery.
:rolleyes:
And of course you're simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual, you stupid simpleton lying low IQ extremely easily brainwashed by fake news fucking moronic moonbat.

Last edited:
And of course you're simply lying again, as usual, you low IQ easily brainwashed by fake news fucking moron.
Everyone can see it in the video. Including the jury. So g ahead and have your little racist hissy fit. Dime a dozen, means nothing.

Typical of a white privilege sycophant to justify an all white jury to not convict a white person killing a black.
Try and keep up....it is not a all white jury.

The judge approved it and he is certainly no conservative.

The blacks simply were tooooo biased to get approval....either that or they simply lied to escape jury duty which is not all that uncommon.

this one black juror is in a very difficult position....imagine what will happen to her if the jury votes to acquit.

She would probably have to leave town and hide out....unless she has money --that might not be possible for her.

Last edited:
You are now perma ignored for wasting my time with your shamelessly dishonest posts. Im glad I will NEVER have to hear your stupid horseshit again.
I put him on ignore a couple of weeks back.
There were multiple police reports of this house being broken into. genius. :cuckoo:
I put him on ignore awhile back....I kinda feel sorry for him but I can only handle so much stoooopidity.

Forum List

Back