Did anyone watch the McMichaels trial today?

Except the fact that Zimmerman had a bleeding skull proves nothing as to who initiated the confrontation that resulted in the injury.
Well....that is true but there was a witness.

Do you really want to re-hash all that stuff.

I never said he stole anything at that particular property...but he was a convicted thief.....the video does not prove he stole and it does not prove he did not steal as in the video only captures him at certain points..... the cameras do not film his entire behavior on that property.....it clearly makes him a suspect though.
Nice pretzel :)
That is why the Macs pursued him....because he was a suspect.
Georgia law does not allow a private citizen to "pursue" anyone simply because you or they find their behavior to be suspicious. You can only attempt a pursuit in order to apprehend someone who committed a felony i"n your presence" and "is attempting to flee" (the last part is directly from the statute) and then it's still iffy, because you may not have the whole story.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
They need to go on and admit their crime, express remorse and hope the judge gives them mercy.
Yeah except unfortunately those types of people can never admit they made a mistake or acted in a way contrary to polite society.

It's beyond rude to point a gun at someone and make demands upon them, in fact, so much so it's considered an assault and a felony here.

they simply lied to escape jury duty which is not all that uncommon.
I must admit that I've avoided jury duty before. But I didn't lie to do it. I simply threw the letter in the trash with the junk mail and never showed up.

I had been on a jury before, so I knew it could take much more time than you'd really expect. And I was very busy at the time. It was during the cell phone tower boom and I already had contracts for a lot of concrete foundations for cell phone towers to pour. Time is money, the saying goes.

I just didn't have time for that jury duty crap again. And I didn't have time to go to court and explain to them why I didn't have time.

Last edited:
So when Travis came at him with a shotgun
That never happened in the first place. The video of the incident proves that Travis actually moved away from Arbery, using his parked pickup truck for cover. Arbery then blitzed around the parked stationary truck that was between them and viciously and violently attacked Travis.

Thus earning his Darwin award.

I'll ask the forum this question again. Why do moronic moonbats think they can just run up to someone and steal their gun out of their hands without getting shot? :dunno:

Last edited:
Yeah except unfortunately those types of people can never admit they made a mistake or acted in a way contrary to polite society.

It's beyond rude to point a gun at someone and make demands upon them, in fact, so much so it's considered an assault and a felony here.
True. They'll maintain their innocence all the way to prison.

Hopefully.

And there will be the idiots who will continue to claim that Arbery was killed in self defense.

That never happened in the first place. The video of the incident proves that Travis actually moved away from Arbery, using his parked pickup truck for cover. Arbery then blitzed around the parked stationary truck that was between them and viciously and violently attacked Travis.

I'll ask the forum this question again. Why do moronic moonbats think they can just run up to someone and steal their gun out of their hands without getting shot? :dunno:
It did happen. Regardless of what you would like to believe Arbery was surroundeed and cut off.

Then he was killed as he tried defending himself.

The video of the incident proves that Travis actually moved away from Arbery, using his parked pickup truck for cover. Arbery then blitzed around the parked stationary truck that was between them and viciously and violently attacked Travis.
Even IF this ^^^^^ was all true.
McMichael had the loaded shotgun, he was the attacker.
Gunman = Attacker.

If he wasn't the attacker, IYO, then WHY did he have to point a loaded shotgun at the man running down the street?

A guy has a gun on you, and you attempt to disarm him, the guy with the loaded shotgun is still the aggressor and the attacker and you can't claim self defense.
Your claim of self-defense is baseless nonsense.

You're an idiot.
I'm NOT the one defending a low IQ, Southern HillBilly Redneck, Racist Confederate Flag Waving Killer.

It's disgusting that Politics allow your mind to think these racist fucks are innocent.

• Thanks

Travis moved. But to intercept Arbery.

Look again. As Arbery moved right so did Travis. That wasn’t to avoid him. But to intercept him.

Help me out. Why would Arbery stop when he was threatened? Why would he do anything but fight? What makes radical RW nuts think that they are able to hold people at gunpoint in contrivance of the law?

• Thanks
I'm NOT the one defending a low IQ, Southern HillBilly Redneck, Racist Confederate Flag Waving Killer.

It's disgusting that Politics allow your mind to think these racist fucks are innocent.
Why are you calling them racists?

Projecting again?

Travis moved. But to intercept Arbery.
He was in a very vulnerable position so he moved to a position where the truck, and specifically the engine block of the truck, was between himself and Arbery. Like he was trained to do when under threat.

Arbery blitzed around the truck and attacked Travis.

I know the moves Arbery used because, like Arbery, I was a defensive back on my high school football team and I was trained to perform the exact same moves that Arbery performed when he attacked Travis. It's colloquially known as a cornerback/outside linebacker blitz.

Juke right , juke left, then run to the right around the blockers (or in this case, a pickup truck) and make a sharp cut left to sack the quarterback.

I practiced those moves countless times when I was a teenager. And I'm sure Arbery had done the same because his football coach was no fucking amateur.

It ain't politics. He's a racist.

He was in a very vulnerable position so he moved to a position where the truck, and specifically the engine block of the truck, was between himself and Arbery. Like he was trained to do when under threat.

Arbery blitzed around the truck and attacked Travis.

I know the moves Arbery used because, like Arbery, I was a defensive back on my high school football team and I was trained to perform the exact same moves that Arbery performed when he attacked Travis. It's colloquially known as a cornerback outside blitz.

Juke right , juke left, then run to the right around the blockers (or in this case, a pickup truck) and make a sharp cut left to sack the quarterback.

I practiced those moves countless times when I was a teenager. And I'm sure Arbery had done the same because his football coach was no fucking amateur.
I played safety and Arbery did none of what you claim.

Forum List

Back