Did Barr order Mueller to end the investigation?

There's no question about how "this got started". Russian attacks on our election and a Trump staffer babbling drunkenly about it

You mean to the guy the FBI sent to get Papa-Dop to say something about the election?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
According to QAnon?

Papadopoulos: Informant Who Tried To "Seduce" Me During 2016 Campaign Was CIA Not FBI
This happened AFTER the incident in which PapaD bragged about getting info from Russia

Ooooh, that stopped them in their tracks. Wow.

Regardless...the Russians attacked our election...our very democracy and will do so again in 2020 according to the FBI and Trump refused say a WORD about it to his buddy Putin in a phone conversation that lasted an hour and a half

didn't do anything to stop
Do anything...lile what? What should have been done? Be specific.

How about a public announcement that we have credible information that Russian agents were trying to influence the election, compete with the ads they were posting on Facebook?
And that would have stopped them...how? Connect the dots for me.

By the way, that was done right after the 2016 election. Yet the russians continued their efforts in 2018.
Their main effectiveness was anonymity, yes? Reveal what they are doing, complete with an example, and their effectiveness is greatly diminished. It's not like they changed any votes or anything like that, they just disseminated info, right?

Their main effectiveness was anonymity, yes?
And still is. Remember, the indictments were made public before the exact same efforts made in the 2018 election.

So you are still at square one.

And you still haven't resolved your vltant contradiction, in which you first said (whwn asked what obama should have sone to stop them) obama should have made a public statement. Then you mocked the indictments for doing nothing to stop them. So all your work is still ahead of you.

Regardless...the Russians attacked our election...our very democracy and will do so again in 2020 according to the FBI and Trump refused say a WORD about it to his buddy Putin in a phone conversation that lasted an hour and a half
Did you get a transcript of that call? Because I didn't.

Why would we need a transcript? Trump said it himself.

"We didn't discuss that. Really, we didn't discuss it." - Trump

Do you ever read up on any of this stuff before jumping in with both hands swinging? Ever?

Barr should have told Mueller to end the investigation. But, he didn't.

Mueller knew that collusion was a farce early on, and kept the investigation going for months based on the obstruction question, which he wasn't even going to decide on. When Barr got the report, he should have sent it back to Mueller and told him to do his job one way or the other. Until then, the report will not be released.
The obstruction (I think) revolved around his buddy Comey's firing, and that is why Mueller milked it for all it was worth trying to avenge his buddy. Mueller and Comey are probably sitting on a beach somewhere, and they are now laughing their aces off at how it was allowed to harass Trump for two years without any oversight or resistance.

Hard to believe that Trump would try to stop Mueller from testifying...if he has nothing to hide
Hide what ? Oh you mean that thing Mueller couldn't find in two years ? LOL

Are you calling Trump a liar? I mean we all know he lies as often as he breathes but HE said the subject of the Russian attack on our democracy just "didn't come up".

Are you calling Trump a liar? I mean we all know he lies as often as he breathes but HE said the subject of the Russian attack on our democracy just "didn't come up".
I've never said Trump is a paragon of honesty. I guess we'll put this flag in the sand as Trump tells the truth. Next time he says something controversial, we'll have to believe him.

I can hear it now:

Trump: I want you to stop interfering in our elections.
Putin: I never interfered in any of your elections.

Then would you have been happy?

There's no question about how "this got started". Russian attacks on our election and a Trump staffer babbling drunkenly about it

You mean to the guy the FBI sent to get Papa-Dop to say something about the election?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
According to QAnon?

Papadopoulos: Informant Who Tried To "Seduce" Me During 2016 Campaign Was CIA Not FBI
This happened AFTER the incident in which PapaD bragged about getting info from Russia

Then I have no idea what you're talking about. Supposedly this encounter is what set off the investigation.

Nadler also questions whether Barr order Mueller to end the investigation - or not to report on certain things.

Nadler also questions whether Barr order Mueller to end the investigation - or not to report on certain things.

Not report on certain things? Moving the goal posts now that you finally understand that if Barr did tell Mueller to wrap it up, it was perfectly legal.

I can hear it now:

Trump: I want you to stop interfering in our elections.
Putin: I never interfered in any of your elections.

Then would you have been happy?
Trump's pretty weak when it comes to Putin huh...

Not report on certain things? Moving the goal posts now that you finally understand that if Barr did tell Mueller to wrap it up, it was perfectly legal.
Any restriction of Barr by the DOJ was supposed to have been reported to Congress.

Forum List

Back