Did Biden add 13 million jobs or were the 13 million RE-HIRED employees that were let go due COVID ?

The center for American progress?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Oh shit! No response to the data of course. The raw data is here if you want it.

1717604072480.png

You have no point and no evidence, Lord Humunugs. You need to get off assistance and go to work. You said you were job hunting. How is that going?
What the fuck are you talking about? I’ve never said I am job hunting. I actually like my job get paid a ridiculous amount of money for an hour or so of work then Netflix and chill. I think you are having a senile moment, like Biden has. My evidence has been presented my point is supported by the facts. You can go look at it or bend over and lick your own shit shoot it’s your world.

no shit he created more jobs because more people are needing to have two. You are proving my point
The work force his greater now than during the Trump years so all things being equal it follows that more people would have two jobs.

But they per cent of those having two jobs is LOWER now than during 2019

What the fuck are you talking about? I’ve never said I am job hunting. I actually like my job get paid a ridiculous amount of money for an hour or so of work then Netflix and chill. I think you are having a senile moment, like Biden has. My evidence has been presented my point is supported by the facts. You can go look at it or bend over and lick your own shit shoot it’s your world.
So you’re doing fine. The economy is working great for you.

But you’re concerned about…. Who?

Everyone on this board claims they’re doing pretty well.

It’s always some other unnamed people that aren’t

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He provided the quote verbatim, with a video.

You brought your leftard spin.

You lose again

He dishonestly provided an edited clip which cuts out the part where Biden says we will replace fossil fuels with renewable energies by 2050. He knows he's lying because I've showed him the full clip. Regrettably, he continues to ignore the full clip and keeps on lying with the edited clip. You may be a dumbfuck who falls for stupid parlor tricks like that but others aren't.

He dishonestly provided an edited clip which cuts out the part where Biden says we will replace fossil fuels with renewable energies by 2050. He knows he's lying because I've showed him the full clip. Regrettably, he continues to ignore the full clip and keeps on lying with the edited clip. You may be a dumbfuck who falls for stupid parlor tricks like that but others aren't.
You provided a video confirming his verbatim quote, Stupid.

How is that a lie?

Spin away...............

Back to making shot up because you got nothing else typical of the Uncle Tom mentality you’ve embraced
I don't have to make anything up. Trump inherited the a growing economy from Obama. He did not create it. That is a fact. Do a search instead of staying stupid.

So you’re doing fine. The economy is working great for you.

But you’re concerned about…. Who?

Everyone on this board claims they’re doing pretty well.

It’s always some other unnamed people that aren’t
I care about those who are younger and starting out. Im not like a politician who says I got mine fuck you guys. I’m concerned about the parents who are both try to hold down two jobs and raise a family and what is getting left out.

The people Democrats used to care about

Why are you fibbing again? I do hope you get that career opportunity at the corner 7-11. Don't tell lies.

I don't have to make anything up. Trump inherited the a growing economy from Obama. He did not create it. That is a fact. Do a search instead of staying stupid.
Has zero to do with you making up the false claim you did in that post. Maybe you’ve just set the bar so high on being a piece of shit poster, it just feels like that obvious lie wasn’t even you trying.

Forum List

Back