Did Russia "hack" the election? Four questions.

Okay, just for the hell of it, let's try to define what the question "Did Russia Hack the Election?" actually means.

If I have this right, I don't believe anyone is saying that Russia somehow got into voting booths or hacked into voting machines or computers or servers and changed votes from Hillary to Trump. If I'm wrong on that, if you believe that, please say so and provide whatever evidence you have.

I believe that what is being said is that the Russians "hacked" into Podesta's and other DNC people's email accounts via phishing and got oodles of seriously damning shit on the Democrats, spilled the beans, and here we are. They are saying that an unfriendly foreign power found and used a method of influencing opinions on a major party presidential candidate, and it may have made enough of a difference in a close race. That's it, unless I'm missing something.

So, four reasonable questions:
  1. Was Podesta, was the DNC, an easy mark for this activity, did they screw up? Yeah, it appears so.
  2. Did the Russians try to hack the RNC too? Entirely possible, no one can say for sure either way.
  3. Could all the shit that came out from the hacked emails been the final straw against Clinton, particularly in those rust belt states where Trump barely beat her and gained critical electoral votes? Yeah, that seems like a reasonable possibility.
  4. And finally, if Trump had been the one whose party's emails were hacked and Hillary won critical electoral states by a hair, would his supporters be screaming right now? Of course.
So what is YOUR definition of "hacking"?
The "charges" the administration is making is that the Russian Government compromised Podesta's and other DNC email accounts using spear phishing malware and then released the contents to the public which unduly influenced the outcome of the election (in Trump's favor); no one has disputed the authenticity of the contents of these emails, so basically this charge amounts to "they influenced the election by telling the American Public the truth about one candidate and one party". From reading the FBI release on the evidence that the Russian Government was responsible it seems very thin (much of the release entailed general guidelines on how to improve systems security), it basically boils down to "the malware used in the attack was similar to malware that has been used by Russian intelligence operations in the past", in other words no "smoking gun" pointing at the Russian Government has been offered up for public consideration and nobody appears to be asking why the Russian Government would use an attack signature that points the finger squarely at themselves.

Further "charges" include accusing the Russian Government of distributing "fake news" which portrayed the Clinton Campaign in a negative light, again no "smoking gun" evidence has been produced just allegations; even if this is true all it does is further demonstrate what a bunch of brainless morons the electorate is comprised of and that voters are stupid enough to believe that reading headlines are all that is required as "homework" on the candidates they vote for.

Was the election "hacked", IMHO insufficient evidence of that has been offered to draw that conclusion, however I personally want to thank WHOMEVER cracked those email accounts and released the contents to the public, they did us a service since we got to get a glimpse inside the corrupt goings on inside the smoke filled back alleys inhabited by the partisan slime balls.

Personally I think it's all a bunch of President Nimrod manufactured bullshit to shift the focus off the Democrat Party's gross incompetence and dishonesty and it reminds of all of the Pre-Iraq War bullshit ginned up by the Bush Administration to justify it's actions against Iraq.... and wouldn't ya know Senator Warmonger (AZ-R) buys right into it ! just like he did with all the Iraq WMD and "Iraq is an imminent threat" bullshit, that should tell ya a lot, he'll swallow anything that makes going to war more likely.
It is much easier and acceptable (though entirely predictable) for the Ds/Big Ears to blame Russia for losing to Trump, rather than believe their failed and horrendously stupid policies were rejected by the American people.
No doubt Big Ears thinks Trump stole the election and as such, is illegitimate. The silver lining could be that the Ds double down on their stupid policies, resulting in the American people rejecting them for the foreseeable future.
NO he won because of the EC and ah's that believed the liar Now he wants to befriend the gov't that hacked our election ,and people are stupid not to want to be friends with Russia ? You elected a mad man now reap the whirlwind
Unhinged...like many on the Left.

Why do they have crazy tendencies?
What is a person called who supports and elects a psychopath into office and park that psychopath next to the little red button that once pushed destroys mankind.
A republican??

Stupid his first statement is bullshit, even small hands said they did. your video is from another stupid idiot that you grovel at the feet of. Stupid stupid stupid. Every word out of his mouth is garbage. Thats the type of crazies you people believe in.

Keep this straight a opinions from you is worthless, your not smart , smart people don't elect psychopaths. You read it, I can Imagen what that means.

The "charges" the administration is making is that the Russian Government compromised Podesta's and other DNC email accounts using spear phishing malware and then released the contents to the public which unduly influenced the outcome of the election (in Trump's favor); no one has disputed the authenticity of the contents of these emails, so basically this charge amounts to "they influenced the election by telling the American Public the truth about one candidate and one party". From reading the FBI release on the evidence that the Russian Government was responsible it seems very thin (much of the release entailed general guidelines on how to improve systems security), it basically boils down to "the malware used in the attack was similar to malware that has been used by Russian intelligence operations in the past", in other words no "smoking gun" pointing at the Russian Government has been offered up for public consideration and nobody appears to be asking why the Russian Government would use an attack signature that points the finger squarely at themselves.

Further "charges" include accusing the Russian Government of distributing "fake news" which portrayed the Clinton Campaign in a negative light, again no "smoking gun" evidence has been produced just allegations; even if this is true all it does is further demonstrate what a bunch of brainless morons the electorate is comprised of and that voters are stupid enough to believe that reading headlines are all that is required as "homework" on the candidates they vote for.

Was the election "hacked", IMHO insufficient evidence of that has been offered to draw that conclusion, however I personally want to thank WHOMEVER cracked those email accounts and released the contents to the public, they did us a service since we got to get a glimpse inside the corrupt goings on inside the smoke filled back alleys inhabited by the partisan slime balls.

Personally I think it's all a bunch of President Nimrod manufactured bullshit to shift the focus off the Democrat Party's gross incompetence and dishonesty and it reminds of all of the Pre-Iraq War bullshit ginned up by the Bush Administration to justify it's actions against Iraq.... and wouldn't ya know Senator Warmonger (AZ-R) buys right into it ! just like he did with all the Iraq WMD and "Iraq is an imminent threat" bullshit, that should tell ya a lot, he'll swallow anything that makes going to war more likely.
It is much easier and acceptable (though entirely predictable) for the Ds/Big Ears to blame Russia for losing to Trump, rather than believe their failed and horrendously stupid policies were rejected by the American people.
No doubt Big Ears thinks Trump stole the election and as such, is illegitimate. The silver lining could be that the Ds double down on their stupid policies, resulting in the American people rejecting them for the foreseeable future.
NO he won because of the EC and ah's that believed the liar Now he wants to befriend the gov't that hacked our election ,and people are stupid not to want to be friends with Russia ? You elected a mad man now reap the whirlwind

What is a person called who supports and elects a psychopath into office and park that psychopath next to the little red button that once pushed destroys mankind.
A republican??
And how much money do you think trump has riding on getting putin to be his friend?

A republican??
WEll This is where I have to admit I have a problem, They are no longer Republicans and for a decade they were regressive, only wanting to bring us back to the dark ages but now they are simply the hate party, there could be no other name for a party that elects a hate candidate. Now this is the problem are they hateacans or conservihaters or what. I'm open for suggestions.

A republican??
WEll This is where I have to admit I have a problem, They are no longer Republicans and for a decade they were regressive, only wanting to bring us back to the dark ages but now they are simply the hate party, there could be no other name for a party that elects a hate candidate. Now this is the problem are they hateacans or conservihaters or what. I'm open for suggestions.
Trumpovitches sounds good

Same questions. Who paid who and for what...exactly? You don't know? Awww...I'm shocked.

You are a dupe. It's not a problem until we understand that there are many, many dupes.
Yeah, the rioters all filled out W-4s and got on the payroll, accepted paychecks, which they dutifully posted to their bank accounts and reported as taxable income.

Goddamn gullible nincompoop.

You have no proof that anyone paid anyone for any agitating. But you keep saying it as though it actually happened. That's what nutbags do.

There was no proof of Trump running around grabbing pussies either, just the words. But that's different.
Just the words out of his own mouth BUT we all know the pos is a degenerate liar Right?

Yes, we all know that BOTH candidates are liars. There are no points to be scored on honesty or integrity. Both candidates get a big fat zero in that category.
I'll give you 100 videos of small hands lying , the hate party gives you a list of a few unimportant lies that are way open to the possibility that they could be multiple things other then lies , but when you hate at the level of the hate party , all of them are lies. Yes there are more serious lies ,She has on average about the same amount of lies as every one of the hate party politicians, but 1/10 of the lies that come from the mouth of Small Hands Rump. There list include the most stupid things imaginable. When they feel the pressure of reality that maybe their Hillary lie list is being laughed at , they add in Clintons sex affair. All of this having nothing to do with Small Hands now being the president elect and what comes out of his mouth. but we have to suffer , because we are dealing with stupid people.

We'll never know how much the election was affected by this.

We do know that the popular votes in key electoral states were very, very close, and that one party had to deal with the scandal, not the other.

I just wish there would be some sign of concern from much of the GOP about what may have happened.

That's just it... politics hasn't gotten so divided Trump supporters only care about one thing, their candidate won. They don't care how he won, what his private dealings are, or if he lies to them. As long as they can hang their hat on the fact he won the election, that's all they care about, period.
..and yet another retarded statement. One idiotic comment after the next and you think you know what you're talking about.
You supporting or OKing the idea that Russia hacked the election shows the low level of people that belong to the hate party, You do know that Small Hands has said they did hack the democrats. And saying that is OK or shouldn't be looked at is very high on the scum meter.
You belong to the party of hate, not me. You lied about what I said and believe and backed it up with childish insults.

Go suck a long steamy dog turd.
My insults are good , yours are kind of transparent , speaking volumes of who you are and what you think of and get off on in life. Your a little sickening. Lied about what you said , there would be no need for me to do that with the lexicon of stupid from you that I could draw from.
You lied, smeared and now do a little school girl snivel?

LOL

Yeah, the rioters all filled out W-4s and got on the payroll, accepted paychecks, which they dutifully posted to their bank accounts and reported as taxable income.

You have no proof that anyone paid anyone for any agitating. But you keep saying it as though it actually happened. That's what nutbags do.

There was no proof of Trump running around grabbing pussies either, just the words. But that's different.
Just the words out of his own mouth BUT we all know the pos is a degenerate liar Right?

Yes, we all know that BOTH candidates are liars. There are no points to be scored on honesty or integrity. Both candidates get a big fat zero in that category.
I'll give you 100 videos of small hands lying , the hate party gives you a list of a few unimportant lies that are way open to the possibility that they could be multiple things other then lies , but when you hate at the level of the hate party , all of them are lies. Yes there are more serious lies ,She has on average about the same amount of lies as every one of the hate party politicians, but 1/10 of the lies that come from the mouth of Small Hands Rump. There list include the most stupid things imaginable. When they feel the pressure of reality that maybe their Hillary lie list is being laughed at , they add in Clintons sex affair. All of this having nothing to do with Small Hands now being the president elect and what comes out of his mouth. but we have to suffer , because we are dealing with stupid people.
Stupid people that were outvoted by 2.6 million

What's with the small hands reference? Yes, you are stupid but we don't HAVE to deal with you. I do because you're fun. You smear shit like a little angry toddler and think it's smart.

Why isn't anyhing happening to Podesta who is the one to blame.

Who is that stupid to use password, as your passwod on g-mail?
Podesta that's who.
They need to go after him.

There are some several key points that the Russians were cheating on the American elections, according to this declassified report from the CIA, the FBI, and lastly, the National Security Agency, and their significant scope is that Russia is the only country creating this blurred line of this unprotected thing, and that is hacking.
Then we can safely dismiss everything they said. That's utter bullshit. China alone has stolen millions worth of intellectual property rights.
Listen MR dog turd ,TEll us again what China has to do with anything. Start a thread if you think it is interesting. but it just looks stupid stuck in this thread.
I explained it, Mr. Dog Turd sucker. I responded to the idiotic statement in bold.

What's with the small hands reference? Yes, you are stupid but we don't HAVE to deal with you. I do because you're fun. You smear shit like a little angry toddler and think it's smart.
Please Ice ,,you gotta know your pub friends smear shit better than anyone. It's in your genes

Again, I am not pro Trump. I hate no one. Yes, we are dealing with stupid people on both sides. I'm pretty kissed the dems didn't put up anyone who could beat a blowhard buffoon. Stupid.

Stupid people that were outvoted by 2.6 million

Who were equally stupid.

e
So let me see if have the dem/lib position right on this:

The Russians hacked into DNC and Podestra servers and found evidence of corruption, cheating, and lying by the democrats and Clinton, then they gave it wikileaks so they could "release" the truth to the American voters because Putin wants the USA to have a strong president rather than one who can be bribed and blackmailed. Then American voters decided to vote against Clinton, even though the pollsters said that she had it locked up. Is that about right?
No! You left out that Russia committed a de facto act of war against the United States by trying to interfere with our democratic election process and shift the results to favor their chosen favorite who they are in the position of butt fucking into submission through his myriad business entanglements with Russia! What a piece of shit apologist you are for Trump and Putin/Russia!

since its Sunday I will refrain from calling you a dipshit.

The Saudis gave hundreds of millions to the Clinton campaign (illegally). Why no outrage that they were trying to hack the election?
What the fuck is the title of the thread, DIPSHIT? Does it say anything about Clinton you imbecile? Now run off and have your Sunday morning shit sundae, Fish! Your false equlivence has no fucking place on this thread, shit for brains!

the title of the thread, dingleberry, is did the Russians hack the ELECTION. The answer is NO. Someone (wikileaks will not reveal their source) hacked the DNC e-mail system and Podestras e-mails and Weiner's e-mails. What those hacks exposed (and wikileaks revealed) is cheating and corruption by the dems to: 1. suppress the Sanders vote, 2. give the questions to hilly before the debates and interviews, and 3. cover up the illegal money coming in to the Clinton campaign.

THE RUSSIANS MAY OR MAY NOT BE THE SOURCE OF THE HACKS. Assange will not say where the info came from. It is very possible it was a disgruntled DNC staffer or Bernie supporter.

Now, question for you: Why would Putin prefer a strong American president (Trump) rather than a weak one (Clinton) that would be susceptible to bribes and blackmail?
Hey stupid, Small Hands Rump has already admitted that they(Russia) did hack the Dems.
Hey Small Dick. What did they say was the worse email revelation? Was it the media corruption? No, maybe how they set up Bernie as a stooge. Yep, I'll bet that one cost the Dems. Too fucking bad!

There are some several key points that the Russians were cheating on the American elections, according to this declassified report from the CIA, the FBI, and lastly, the National Security Agency, and their significant scope is that Russia is the only country creating this blurred line of this unprotected thing, and that is hacking.
Then we can safely dismiss everything they said. That's utter bullshit. China alone has stolen millions worth of intellectual property rights.
Listen MR dog turd ,TEll us again what China has to do with anything. Start a thread if you think it is interesting. but it just looks stupid stuck in this thread.
Look, iceweasel, I am putting China off-topic, okay? Our focus is did Russians hack the election. This topic needs to be stayed. I am not Mr. Dog Turd, or Mr. Crack.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Coming from your internet forum education. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Yep, saw many like you come and go. You're a stupid smug asshole and fool no one here, let alone people that know law better than you ever will.

Funny how you call it smug... when reality is, it's me knowing what the fuck I'm talking about and you, not so much. :bye1:
Sure I do. I've read thousands of posts by cops and know you wouldn't fit in. Most are conservative, you not so much. And you are too petty.

Again, do you have any clue whatsoever how stupid you sound making assumptions based on your law enforcement experience from an internet forum? You have admitted you have zero law enforcement experience or education. Petty? Do you read the shit you type?
Yep. Petty. Every. Single. Post. You have zero experience as a cop. A prison guard is not a sworn police officer so your little dick slinging fest is funny as hell.
Stop.. this has nothing to do with the op.

Okay, just for the hell of it, let's try to define what the question "Did Russia Hack the Election?" actually means.

If I have this right, I don't believe anyone is saying that Russia somehow got into voting booths or hacked into voting machines or computers or servers and changed votes from Hillary to Trump. If I'm wrong on that, if you believe that, please say so and provide whatever evidence you have.

I believe that what is being said is that the Russians "hacked" into Podesta's and other DNC people's email accounts via phishing and got oodles of seriously damning shit on the Democrats, spilled the beans, and here we are. They are saying that an unfriendly foreign power found and used a method of influencing opinions on a major party presidential candidate, and it may have made enough of a difference in a close race. That's it, unless I'm missing something.

1. Was Podesta, was the DNC, an easy mark for this activity, did they screw up? Yeah, it appears so.
  2. Did the Russians try to hack the RNC too? Entirely possible, no one can say for sure either way.
  3. Could all the shit that came out from the hacked emails been the final straw against Clinton, particularly in those rust belt states where Trump barely beat her and gained critical electoral votes? Yeah, that seems like a reasonable possibility.
  4. And finally, if Trump had been the one whose party's emails were hacked and Hillary won critical electoral states by a hair, would his supporters be screaming right now? Of course.

A Democrat.

Yep, saw many like you come and go. You're a stupid smug asshole and fool no one here, let alone people that know law better than you ever will.

Funny how you call it smug... when reality is, it's me knowing what the fuck I'm talking about and you, not so much. :bye1:
Sure I do. I've read thousands of posts by cops and know you wouldn't fit in. Most are conservative, you not so much. And you are too petty.

Again, do you have any clue whatsoever how stupid you sound making assumptions based on your law enforcement experience from an internet forum? You have admitted you have zero law enforcement experience or education. Petty? Do you read the shit you type?
Yep. Petty. Every. Single. Post. You have zero experience as a cop. A prison guard is not a sworn police officer so your little dick slinging fest is funny as hell.

I worked as a Corrections Officer and I've worked with Law Enforcement and I have studied Law Enforcement in college. You have ZERO experience. Why is this so hard for you to understand? An internet forum is not a fucking place to get an education. God damn you are one ignorant piece of shit.
Stop, this has nothing to do with the topic.

You need to curtail your consumption of left wing fake news. It is mucking up your brain.

Forum List

Back