🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Trump just concede?

No it still fits his narrative that democrats somehow manufactured millions of votes and got away so clean even his godlike powers could not detect it.
I figured Trump would never concede with grace. He was always going to fall back on the voter fraud hoax.
The rumored Trump media network could not kick off with anything less than total right wing outrage. Never mind what that does to the country.
You pissing on the American flag is what's wrong with the country, Antifa fags and racist BLMs attacking the elderly is wrong with the country

You have to admit, it would be pretty funny if this is as close as he came.
Not really. It would be a pretty sad episode for the country.
This whole thing is sad. The last four years have been a stain on this country's history. The election is not even good enough news to gloat over.

But I'll take my few giggles where I can find them, that's for sure.
How so, and please be specific..
We have clearly and repeatedly documented this for four years, and you have dismissed and denied all of them.

Your poor memory is not my responsibility.

This whole thing is sad. The last four years have been a stain on this country's history. The election is not even good enough news to gloat over.

We have clearly and repeatedly documented this for four years, and you have dismissed and denied all of them.

That Trump made his point?

Sure, okay.

Sure, okay.
Deny?

View attachment 416408

It seems fitting that someone who was obsessed with Twitter, fired his staff by Twitter, would concede by Twitter.

It is the ultimate cowardly thing to do.
Y'know, I have a feeling that he just kind of let it slip. No doubt, that whole tweet is the mantra inside the White House right now, whether people actually believe it or whether they're just humoring him. He probably knows it's over. So my guess is that he just blurted out what has been rattling around in his head, and didn't think it through, as usual.

View attachment 416408

It seems fitting that someone who was obsessed with Twitter, fired his staff by Twitter, would concede by Twitter.

Y'know, I have a feeling that he just kind of let it slip. No doubt, that whole tweet is the mantra inside the White House right now, whether people actually believe it or whether they're just humoring him. He probably knows it's over. So my guess is that he just blurted out what has been rattling around in his head, and didn't think it through, as usual.
It's merely annoying that he was refusing to admit defeat but I wonder what he will do after reality finally sets in. What form will his spite take? He will probably just go down to Palm Beach to sulk but everything from inciting violence to treason is possible from such a flawed character.

View attachment 416408

It's merely annoying that he was refusing to admit defeat but I wonder what he will do after reality finally sets in. What form will his spite take? He will probably just go down to Palm Beach to sulk but everything from inciting violence to treason is possible from such a flawed character.
Yeah, it'll be interesting to watch. The question to me is whether he'll withdraw and sulk or start that rumored media company so that he can continue to bathe in this misguided adoration.

My guess is the latter, but who knows.

View attachment 416408

He was never defeated, he never wanted the job in the first place

View attachment 416408

He was defeated but I can certainly believe he never wanted to be president. At least you realize that you've been played for five years.

View attachment 416408

Yeah, it'll be interesting to watch. The question to me is whether he'll withdraw and sulk or start that rumored media company so that he can continue to bathe in this misguided adoration.

My guess is the latter, but who knows.
He is as potentially dangerous as a loose nuke. Now they are going to have to spy on him.

View attachment 416408

He was defeated but I can certainly believe he never wanted to be president. At least you realize that you've been played for five years.
How was anyone played?

Trump made his point, now deal with it forever

View attachment 416408

How was anyone played?

You said he never wanted to be president, it follows that he never had a real point to make. The only part of his job he ever liked was the cheering, adoring crowds and being like a rock star. OK so now he has his cult of personality and he is going to use it punish America for rejecting him. Are you behind that? Think America needs a spanking?

The Tweet is being reported worldwide within the just few hours.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!:
(Deut 23: 19-20 is not even about foreign aid!)

View attachment 416408

How was anyone played?

You said he never wanted to be president, it follows that he never had a real point to make. The only part of his job he ever liked was the cheering, adoring crowds and being like a rock star. OK so now he has his cult of personality and he is going to use it punish America for rejecting him. Are you behind that? Think America needs a spanking?
Trump made his point, and your upset about it..

So be it.

No it still fits his narrative that democrats somehow manufactured millions of votes and got away so clean even his godlike powers could not detect it.
Alot of votes it appears Trump got more than Obama, the chosen one.
Biden received the biggest vote total in history. Trump received the second biggest vote total in history. Yes, both more than Obama, because of population growth and high voter turnout this election.

View attachment 416408

How was anyone played?

Trump made his point, and your upset about it..

So be it.
So what is his "point"? Think you can boil it down to something rational because Trump never did.

Forum List

Back