🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Trump just concede?

View attachment 416408

It seems fitting that someone who was obsessed with Twitter, fired his staff by Twitter, would concede by Twitter.

It is the ultimate cowardly thing to do.
Y'know, I have a feeling that he just kind of let it slip. No doubt, that whole tweet is the mantra inside the White House right now, whether people actually believe it or whether they're just humoring him. He probably knows it's over. So my guess is that he just blurted out what has been rattling around in his head, and didn't think it through, as usual.
It's merely annoying that he was refusing to admit defeat but I wonder what he will do after reality finally sets in. What form will his spite take? He will probably just go down to Palm Beach to sulk but everything from inciting violence to treason is possible from such a flawed character.
He was never defeated, he never wanted the job in the first place
He was defeated but I can certainly believe he never wanted to be president. At least you realize that you've been played for five years.
How was anyone played?

Trump made his point, now deal with it forever
You said he never wanted to be president, it follows that he never had a real point to make. The only part of his job he ever liked was the cheering, adoring crowds and being like a rock star. OK so now he has his cult of personality and he is going to use it punish America for rejecting him. Are you behind that? Think America needs a spanking?

I am beginning to hope you lefty nuts get exactly what you voted for. I want the Senate to go all commie. Let’s do the Green New Deal, pay reparations, open the borders, pay healthcare for anyone in the world who walks across our borders, raise tax on individuals no corporations , defund the police, etc. Do it all. What do you geniuses think will happen? I will get out before it gets to the at point, but it is truly sad that we have such an ignorant group of people in this country. Our enemies are absolutely loving the ignorance of the left. They can surpass and even take over the US without so much as liftin a finger, other than to continue to push for further left-wing indoctrination and fixing of elections.

View attachment 416408

It seems fitting that someone who was obsessed with Twitter, fired his staff by Twitter, would concede by Twitter.

Y'know, I have a feeling that he just kind of let it slip. No doubt, that whole tweet is the mantra inside the White House right now, whether people actually believe it or whether they're just humoring him. He probably knows it's over. So my guess is that he just blurted out what has been rattling around in his head, and didn't think it through, as usual.
It's merely annoying that he was refusing to admit defeat but I wonder what he will do after reality finally sets in. What form will his spite take? He will probably just go down to Palm Beach to sulk but everything from inciting violence to treason is possible from such a flawed character.
He was defeated but I can certainly believe he never wanted to be president. At least you realize that you've been played for five years.
How was anyone played?

You said he never wanted to be president, it follows that he never had a real point to make. The only part of his job he ever liked was the cheering, adoring crowds and being like a rock star. OK so now he has his cult of personality and he is going to use it punish America for rejecting him. Are you behind that? Think America needs a spanking?
Trump made his point, and your upset about it..

So be it.
So what is his "point"? Think you can boil it down to something rational because Trump never did.

Don't play obtuse with me.

View attachment 416408

How was anyone played?

Trump made his point, and your upset about it..

So be it.
So what is his "point"? Think you can boil it down to something rational because Trump never did.

Don't play obtuse with me.
I asked you to define this "point" you think Trump had and that I must now live with. I am asking you to be acute.

View attachment 416408

IF he were an intelligent man he would. Oh wait, nevermind.

Why is that...Remember this little diddy?

" WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton said in a new interview that Joe Biden should not concede the 2020 presidential election “under any circumstances..."

So, had the tables in this election been turned around, and it was Joe Biden claiming fraud in these states, and Joe Biden was refusing to concede, would you be saying he was unintelligent? No I don't think you would....

I still ask the question why the hurry? Candidates are not obligated to concede anyting based on media reports...Further, our elections are not decided until the states certify, and electors certified by Congress...So, right now, all of this "President elect" bull shit, is just that...

Now, I am not saying that Biden won't end up being certified, nor that electors for him won't be certified...But, right now, at this moment? Biden is nothing more than a Candidate with a projected lead....

The rush to start things is little more than showing that Democrats did something in this election nefarious, and want to snap the ball before the ref blows the whistle for a replay....

Are you sure that wasn't part of the SNL skit last night? (I didn't watch it). It sure reads like it.

Then again, they have Trump down pretty good.
SNL was a rerun last night.
Yup we know where you get your news from.
This is Trump’s own tweet.
The first two words are hard to understand. HE WON....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Maybe Texanz would be better if he had typed " He dunn winned !"

View attachment 416408

Someone who lies on Twitter, this being another example.

Otherwise, yeah, it seems like a left-handed concession.
Trump’s tweet may just be a trial run for what is to come. Trump will say that Biden won the election but will blame everyone but himself. He will once again bring up the rigged election hoax.

Last edited:
View attachment 416408

" WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton said in a new interview that Joe Biden should not concede the 2020 presidential election “under any circumstances..."

So, had the tables in this election been turned around, and it was Joe Biden claiming fraud in these states, and Joe Biden was refusing to concede, would you be saying he was unintelligent? No I don't think you would....

I still ask the question why the hurry? Candidates are not obligated to concede anyting based on media reports...Further, our elections are not decided until the states certify, and electors certified by Congress...So, right now, all of this "President elect" bull shit, is just that...

Now, I am not saying that Biden won't end up being certified, nor that electors for him won't be certified...But, right now, at this moment? Biden is nothing more than a Candidate with a projected lead....

The rush to start things is little more than showing that Democrats did something in this election nefarious, and want to snap the ball before the ref blows the whistle for a replay....

Hillary didn't give her speech until the 9th and was condemned for not giving it on election night. Were those who did that wrong?

Was Romney, McCain, Kerry, Gore, Dole etc all wrong?

View attachment 416408

Hillary didn't give her speech until the 9th and was condemned for not giving it on election night. Were those who did that wrong?

Just because you want Trump to give up doesn't mean he has to....We have a process....

The question should be to you, why are you in such a hurry? Let the process reach its conclusion, then we will all know with certainty....

Besides, what Hillary did is irrelevant. What she told Biden to do is....And you are a huge hypocrite because you know damned well if Democrats were in Trump's position right now, you wouldn't be conceding a damned thing...

Are you sure that wasn't part of the SNL skit last night? (I didn't watch it). It sure reads like it.

Then again, they have Trump down pretty good.
SNL was a rerun last night.
Yup we know where you get your news from.
This is Trump’s own tweet.
The first two words are hard to understand. HE WON....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Maybe Texanz would be better if he had typed " He dunn winned !"

Oh dear lord....You're just a no nothing jerk.

View attachment 416408

Just because you want Trump to give up doesn't mean he has to....We have a process....

I don't care what Trump does. I'm just noting his petulance.

The question should be to you, why are you in such a hurry? Let the process reach its conclusion, then we will all know with certainty....

Besides, what Hillary did is irrelevant. What she told Biden to do is....And you are a huge hypocrite because you know damned well if Democrats were in Trump's position right now, you wouldn't be conceding a damned thing...

Hillary is as bad as Trump and why she lost.........still.........you didn't actually address my question.

The Trumped-Up senility kicked in--subsequent the lifetime of pathological lies. The self-defensive senility denounced the concession, subsequent the concession.

The war continues--in the mind.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20 is not about foreign aid, for example!)

View attachment 416408

Hillary is as bad as Trump and why she lost.........still.........you didn't actually address my question.

Clearly you do care, otherwise you'd be admitting that Trump has every right to contest results...

And yes I do think those others were wrong...had they waited until certification we would be having these arguments today...Would we....

View attachment 416408

Clearly you do care, otherwise you'd be admitting that Trump has every right to contest results...

As did every other candidate before him but when it was clear they lost.........and yes it's clear Trump lost.

And yes I do think those others were wrong...had they waited until certification we would be having these arguments today...Would we....

Yes because nothing would be any different. They all would have still lost. Far more gracious than Trump. As hard it is to admit, even Hillary.

Trump conceded as much as he ever will.

Christ...he made it plain before any votes were cast that he would never "accept" a loss

Fuck em...he's done. The only question is ...how much damage will he do in kicking his toys around

Trump conceded as much as he ever will.

Christ...he made it plain before any votes were cast that he would never "accept" a loss

Fuck em...he's done. The only question is ...how much damage will he do in kicking his toys around

I'm fully expecting Donnie Dumpster to invoke the Insurrection Act in a desperate attempt to hold power by coup.
It won't work, but he can cause a butt-ton of damage between now and January 20th.

Forum List

Back