Did you notice the difference in response between kid falls in Gorilla pit vs Kid taken my Alligator

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
I watched Fox news and they were saying how ITS DISNEY! You get lulled into a sense of security and it can happen to anyone. Which falling into a pit cannot happen to anyone and charges should be sought.

Now IDK if its because its Disney vs a Zoo. A fall vs a snatching....or killing the Gorilla but the news sure did downplay the alligator story.

Also, they found the boy intact.....? Huh? Maybe I'm missing some details that someone can fill in.

I watched Fox news and they were saying how ITS DISNEY! You get lulled into a sense of security and it can happen to anyone. Which falling into a pit cannot happen to anyone and charges should be sought.

Now IDK if its because its Disney vs a Zoo. A fall vs a snatching....or killing the Gorilla but the news sure did downplay the alligator story.

Also, they found the boy intact.....? Huh? Maybe I'm missing some details that someone can fill in.

Because alligators aren't mammals. That's why. no one gives a shit about a walking suitcase.

It may be a combination of the animal dying, Black Lives Matter getting involved, and the other case being Disney. I otherwise don't know.

Body of 2-year-old boy snatched by alligator recovered, sheriff confirms | Fox News
Apparently the body was completely intact.

Because alligators aren't mammals. That's why. no one gives a shit about a walking suitcase.

LOL...You may be onto something. You do much better when you listen to me.

I can't follow your point about how different Fox reported these stories ? Is there a political matter in here too?

If Disney knew alligators could possibly do this to beach goers then they sound somewhat negligent, especially since all it has was "no swimming" signs. The zoo could be found negligent as well.

In both cases, the parents were at fault.
The gator couldn't have gotten the boy if the parents hadn't allowed a 2 year old to wonder ( walk, waddle ) into danger.
Also, what neglect lead to a child getting into an animal cage at a zoo?

It's the exact same principle when a small child wonders into the street and gets rundown by a motorist. It's certainly not the driver's fault. When a small child drowns in a bathtub, is it the child's fault?

When a small child shoots himself, or someone else, with a gun, whose fault is it?

How many small children get hurt or killed due to the neglect of parents? Can we blame zoos and amusement parks? Unless it's a very rare and unusual case, I ALWAYS blame the parents when children get hurt or killed. I do not blame Disney, and I do not blame the zoo.

Good call. Even on here there were multiple threads attacking the black race, while this alligator incident was just an unavoidable tragedy.

13413791_1167959919929805_6406512920946598374_n.jpg

I can't follow your point about how different Fox reported these stories ? Is there a political matter in here too?

If Disney knew alligators could possibly do this to beach goers then they sound somewhat negligent, especially since all it has was "no swimming" signs. The zoo could be found negligent as well.

It sys no swimming. They swam. Thats not Disneys fault

Good call. Even on here there were multiple threads attacking the black race, while this alligator incident was just an unavoidable tragedy.
"Unavoidable tragedy" ......... you say ???

FYI - It was very avoidable. The bottom line is, the 2 year old should've never been between the father ( parent ) and the gator. The 2 year old should've never been in the water in the first place. It was NOT a swimming pool. No one else was wading or swimming in the pond. It wasn't meant to wade or swim in. It wasn't a public swimming pool.

Would a parent with good judgment and common sense, walk on the sidewalk and allow a 2 year old to walk in the street?

"Unavoidable" my ass.

As to the boy being found intact...some other poster mentioned that gators keep their prey whole and eat them as they are deteriorating. Cure them, so to speak.

If thats right then I learned something new. I thought something was fishy when they said the body was intact after an alligator attack...but what do I know

The gator couldn't have gotten the boy if the parents hadn't allowed a 2 year old to wonder ( walk, waddle ) into danger.

It's the exact same principle when a small child wonders into the street and gets rundown by a motorist. It's certainly not the driver's fault. When a small child drowns in a bathtub, is it the child's fault?

When a small child shoots himself, or someone else, with a gun, whose fault is it?

How many small children get hurt or killed due to the neglect of parents? Can we blame zoos and amusement parks? Unless it's a very rare and unusual case, I ALWAYS blame the parents when children get hurt or killed. I do not blame Disney, and I do not blame the zoo.
honestly, i feel like there's more neglect with the alligator than gorilla

Yo, maybe because of White Privilege? Don`t put nothing passed the Media!

"GTP"

Guilt, sin, and blame are not normally occurring human reactions to tragedy. Have you ever pondered where you learned these behavioral reactions?

"GTP"

Your media is what happens when a society turns 'we the people' power over to corporate power.

"GTP"

As soon as I heard Disney and the family was from Nebraska.....

Forum List

Back