Did you notice the nearly imperceptible 9/11 Google Tribute?

Yes, our nation does abide by a Constitution - one that enshrines the concept of "free speech".
As in, that includes speech that you don't like.
upload_2017-9-11_21-17-1.png

They routinely put up elaborate tributes to unknown minority figures from history but all they can muster for the 9/11 attack is a little ribbon at the bottom of the page? Google's priority is clearly to not offend Muslims.
Disagreed. Would you prefer this? :

040827_miami_vmed_2p.grid-4x2.jpg

google-200x200.7714256da16f.png

They routinely put up elaborate tributes to unknown minority figures from history but all they can muster for the 9/11 attack is a little ribbon at the bottom of the page? Google's priority is clearly to not offend Muslims.

It(Google)was involved with the Arab Spring. They helped the rebirth of Islamic terror.

Did you notice the nearly imperceptible 9/11 Google Tribute?

Why no, as a matter of fact I did not. You see, when I use Google it's to search for something, not to go find something to bring to a message board to piss and moan about due to having no life.

Imagine that -- using something for what it's designed for instead of for a whine source.

Actually I never see the Google page -- I just type the search terms in the address bar. It's automatic. Welcome to the 1990s.
I never use google.
I use it all the time. It's awesome. Great tool which I've used to prove many LWLs and RWNJs are both idiots and fucking liars. :D

It(Google)was involved with the Arab Spring. They helped the rebirth of Islamic terror.
I thought that was the Jews and Facebook. ;)

There are 14 million Jews. There are 1.6 billion Muslims. Think about it.

....and even fewer conspiracy theory nutjobs.

OTOH, there are 2.2 Billion Christians. The US has about 280 Million Christians, the largest group of Christians in the world. Google is an American company and 9/11 is an American tragedy. Think about it.

OTOH, there are 2.2 Billion Christians. The US has about 280 Million Christians, the largest group of Christians in the world. Google is an American company and 9/11 is an American tragedy. Think about it.

Google is a monopoly. It is not American it is globalist, its allegiance can and has been bought. And now Google can buy their own people in power. Think about it.

Google is a monopoly. It is not American it is globalist, its allegiance can and has been bought. And now Google can buy their own people in power. Think about it.
You don't need my permission to shit your BVDs about the Muslims. Believe as you wish.

I agree, but there day is coming. I thought a crack down was already in the pipe line ?

Your entire premise is wrong start to finish. Antifa going around roughing up people for wearing maga caps is not free speech, it's terrorism. And civil society is done a great disservice when people are afraid to tell the truth, just ask the rotherham rape victims.
. Are you ignorant or something ? I am against ANTIFA. How about you go back and read or brush up on your comprehension skills, because you are lacking in the dept.

Forum List

Back