Dinesh D’Souza’s "America"

"I haven't seen it...."

So....what's stopping you?

Oh...you might lose your Liberal creds, and have to stand on your own four paws....er, two feet.

If I had time to go to the movies I would pick a movie that I might actually enjoy (zombie flick, etc.) not one that would put me to sleep.
It won't put you to sleep and it's a very professionally done movie. I know you won't regret going.

You don't want to be "put to sleep" but you'd be ok with "zombies"? Interesting.

I never said that I "would hate it" only that I would not chose this one to spend my money on.

Truthfully, I do not know if the movie is good or not, I NEVER saw it.

I loved JFK and I do not believe in the conspiracy AT ALL.

Me personally...?

I can't WAIT to see this two-bit FELON carted off to prison in handcuffs.

It will be good riddance to bad rubbish!
So him going to prison changes the facts presented in the movie?
What facts?

The felon is a PROVEN RW shill that spews non-stop RW propaganda.

lol

Can you imagine a theatre chock full o' ODS sufferers, like PoliChic, drooling :eusa_drool: whilst waiting for the *cough* "movie" to start? :D

Wow...this is the biggest swing I've seen since "Atlas Shrugged"

Critics give it 17%
Audience 91%
Translation: Critics don't like it but the people who actually saw it did like it.

Yes. Entirely predictable. The people who saw this movie like many very lame things.

The recipe for D'souza:

Pay attention to what idiots have been told and have been believing for the past decade.

Put same in movie...anticipating that idiots will watch it and exclaim "That's just what I have been thinking for years!!!"

Watch.

CinemaScope polls movie viewers as they leave the theater. In the last 29 years only 52 movies have been given an A+ rating. America is the latest A+.

That is a useless statistic in regards to this film. You know that. Why post it?

Are there any other films that you haven't seen, but feel insightful enough to critique?

The recipe for D'souza:

Pay attention to what idiots have been told and have been believing for the past decade.

Put same in movie...anticipating that idiots will watch it and exclaim "That's just what I have been thinking for years!!!"

Watch.
That's exactly opposite of how the movie actually was.

Dinesh D'Souza's Doc 'America' Can't Match Box-Office Lightning of His '2016: Obama's America' - TheWrap

The most recent film opened in 1,105 theaters nationwide to $2.7 million from Friday-Sunday and roughly $4 million over the five-day July 4 holiday weekend. That's well under the stunning $6.5 million debut of the first film, which came out in late August of 2012 and went on to become a hit, running up $33 million in domestic grosses. That's the second most a political documentary has ever made, behind only Michael Moore's “Farenheit 9/11,” which took in $119 million in 2004.

D'Souza $4 Million
Michael Moore $119 Million

Ouch!

Last edited:
Dinesh D'Souza's Doc 'America' Can't Match Box-Office Lightning of His '2016: Obama's America' - TheWrap

The most recent film opened in 1,105 theaters nationwide to $2.7 million from Friday-Sunday and roughly $4 million over the five-day July 4 holiday weekend. That's well under the stunning $6.5 million debut of the first film, which came out in late August of 2012 and went on to become a hit, running up $33 million in domestic grosses. That's the second most a political documentary has ever made, behind only Michael Moore's “Farenheit 9/11,” which took in $119 million in 2004.

D'Souza $4 Million

Ouch!

Did you fail 1st grade math?

How many times?

You just said that the $4 million was over five days....

...$119 was for a year.

If he earns the same every five days, that would be $292 million.

I'd say 'come back in a year'.....but at your age, you probably don't even buy green bananas.

Did you say "ouch"?
What happened....you've fallen and you can't get up?

D'Souza $4 Million

Ouch!

How many times?

...$119 was for a year.

I'd say 'come back in a year'.....but at your age, you probably don't even buy green bananas.

Did you say "ouch"?

Rightwing Satan Michael Moore draws $119 million
Current Rightwing posterboy D'Souza a measly $4 million

Shows the power of conservatism

"America" will be out of the theaters in two weeks. He going to pull $115 million in two weeks? :lol:

D'Souza $4 Million

Ouch!

How many times?

...$119 was for a year.

Did you say "ouch"?

"America" will be out of the theaters in two weeks. He going to pull $115 million in two weeks? :lol:

So.....you'll still be around in two weeks?

That's fourteen days.....and judging by your greenish pallor.....

Now back to your mathematics limitations.....you said the $119 million was accrued in a year....

A year is 52 weeks.....not two.

Considering all that you've forgotten, the Three Wise Men helping you with your homework was a waste of time.

So a lack of sales indicates poor quality?

Thelonious Monk had poor sales too. Must be his music sucked!

How many times?

...$119 was for a year.

Did you say "ouch"?

So.....you'll still be around in two weeks?

That's fourteen days.....and judging by your greenish pallor.....

Now back to your mathematics limitations.....you said the $119 million was accrued in a year....

A year is 52 weeks.....not two.

Considering all that you've forgotten, the Three Wise Men helping you with your homework was a waste of time.

Zero screens equal zero box office no matter how long you measure

So a lack of sales indicates poor quality?

Thelonious Monk had poor sales too. Must be his music sucked!
Isnt the the concept of the RWers who work at and/or support the FOXNEWS incessantly?

That ratings = good quality and non-ratings = bad quality?

You mean ratings have NOTHING to do with it?!?!?

:eek:

And That poor, poor cinemascore.

Nowhere to be seen on the actual...

Cinemascore

):((

Must be that invisible hand at work --

or will D'Sleeza say that, too was a con-spear-O-see? :eek:

I wouldn't trust that score, you know how liberals cook the books

Speaking of scores, wingy.....I hope you get to see the one I'm putting up on Richard Strauss......

You're gonna love it.

D'Souza has figured out that putting out Obama sucks and Hillary sucks too propaganda will feed the far right masses
Regardless, it is still a relatively small market for a niche film

To Conservatives it is .....See? We can make movies too

Box Office: 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Grosses $73M Weekend - Forbes

Of note, Dinesh D’souza’s America dropped just 11% in its second weekend, bringing in $2.4m and bringing its cume to $8.267m. It’s not going to challenge Michael Moore’s Fahrenheit 9/11 ($119m), but getting over/under D’souza’s 2016: Obama’s America ($33m) isn’t out of the question

Damn...$8 million bucks from soaking every conservative you can get. How embarassing that fat old Michael Moore can sell $119 million and conservative struggle to break double figures

Last edited:

Forum List

Back