Disney Has Lost $50 Billion So Far

Oh, shut up! Who the fuck buys a 3000 square foot house?
You realize that south of Disney is a remote area unless you are along the east coast all the way down to Fort Lauderdale and Miami. North of Orlando is nothing but remote areas until you get to Jacksonville or West to Tallahassee.

In 1995, I bought 2000+ square foot house in Florida, for a whopping $69,000. I sold it in 2007 for about $100K profit. At $170,000 back then, it was still a bargain. It is still only worth about $200K 15vyears later.
$900K? What a fucking joke! I suggest you take a scouting trip to Florida and see how wrong you are!
Are you insane comparing pre-2008 to today?
WTF is wrong with you?

I just came back from 10 days in Miami.

There are families living in those homes and many buyers are renting out to multiple people at once via AirBNB.

It’s tragic that such people were allowed to take over the once great company that was established to entertain children.

I don’t know whether it was Trump or what, but some catalyst occurred to make all of these sexual deviants come out of the closet and expose themselves. And Americans are taking names.

Disney’s stock has lost nearly $50 billion in value since the start of March, when it took a political gamble to oppose Florida’s controversial new education law.

Disney’s stock was down more than 2% on Friday and by more than 8.5% over the past few days as Florida lawmakers work to punish the company for wading into the state’s politics. The stock’s market cap has declined by about $46.6 billion since March 1, just days before the company came out against the legislation.

Disney was targeted by butt prates and pedos a long time ago.

This is what happens when you let ass fuckers take over a children's company for political purposes.

I hope they buckle fail and fold. and then we can line up all the faggots and chop their fucking heads off.
:beer:

It’s tragic that such people were allowed to take over the once great company that was established to entertain children.

I don’t know whether it was Trump or what, but some catalyst occurred to make all of these sexual deviants come out of the closet and expose themselves. And Americans are taking names.

Disney’s stock has lost nearly $50 billion in value since the start of March, when it took a political gamble to oppose Florida’s controversial new education law.

Disney’s stock was down more than 2% on Friday and by more than 8.5% over the past few days as Florida lawmakers work to punish the company for wading into the state’s politics. The stock’s market cap has declined by about $46.6 billion since March 1, just days before the company came out against the legislation.

Though you hate Disney for all the wrong reasons, it will be around long after your Q-infested MAGA movement has rotted away to nothing.

Part of that loss is caused by the countries no longer allowing pro gay Disney movies. A lot is up to the stockholders. If they want to continue to lose money the perverts will retain control.

I live in Florida and I have 9 grandkids (one biological) and I am a very overindulgent grannie----I won't be taking any to any Disney properties. I loved Walt Disney growing up---------but his descendents such as his grand neice is just a narcissitic woke nutcase....I will enjoy watching the Disney empire suffering.
I raced sailboats in many races with Roy Disney. He was a sportsman and gentleman the few times I spoke with him. He never took unfair advantage in any race that I was in despite having very fast boats and professional crews. To this day I have a photo I shot of Roy skippering his boat Pyewacket in the Newport to Ensenada Race in 2000 on my wall.

Why not? They come to NM for Balloon fiesta and to see roadrunners.
Seriously? Have you seen the Orlando airport? They have already completed a additional terminal larger than most major cities' airport, and it is sitting empty because they planned ahead! It opens this summer. It is connected to the other terminals by a system that looks a lot like Disney's monorail. Right now, the parking lots are empty and the mono rails sit idle. There are two identical terminals. The terminal we flew out on was a literally half mile inside the terminal from the rental car drop-off to our baggage check-in. It was so far, my grandson pushed me in a wheelchair the entire distance of the terminal and then halfway back to the TSA checkpoint. We left on a Tuesday morning, and the security wait was well over an hour.

I have flown into Albuquerque before. Their airport was so small you had a hair care salon and tire center in the airport! Just kidding, but it was tiny. It is co-located with Kirtland AFB. Everything is tiny compared to the Orlando airport. The Orlando airport sits on over 12,000 acres.

Just a funny sidebar: When I went to the Orlando airport in 1978, the terminal was built by connecting the old B-52 hangers when it was McCoy AFB which was closed 3 years before. The Navy's Recruiting School I attended in 1987 and 1988 was located on the old Air Force bases facilities and was then known as the Naval Annex for the Recruit Training Center in Orlando,

Which of the following is more likely to cause a company's stock prices to go down:

A) A company says something that some people don't like.

B) A government agency debates taking targeted averse actions against the company that would hurt the company's bottom line, and then follows through.

Which of the following is more likely to cause a company's stock prices to go down:

A) A company says something that some people don't like.

B) A government agency debates taking targeted averse actions against the company that would hurt the company's bottom line, and then follows through.

You forgot part of your first choice!

A) A company says something that some people don't like, that would hurt the company's bottom line, and then ignores its customers.

Forum List

Back