🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Diversity for diversity’s sake is not a good goal

It's now a world that values virtue signaling (hypocritical lying) over competence and commitment to excellence.
I’m glad I’m not in the workforce any more. All I have to offer is extensive experience in my field, quality work, and excellent results. But I’m white and straight, so I’d be stuck at the bottom, rescuing the incompetent managers above me who were selected for “virtue-signaling” reasons.

(My doctor is Asian, and she is the BEST doctor I’ve had since I graduated from the pediatrician’s office.)
I loved the Japanese doctor my husband and I used. Best in the world and never bought the medical industrial complex's bullshit. Just practiced good medicine and was penalized for it continuously.

I’m glad I’m not in the workforce any more. All I have to offer is extensive experience in my field, quality work, and excellent results. But I’m white and straight, so I’d be stuck at the bottom, rescuing the incompetent managers above me who were selected for “virtue-signaling” reasons.

I'm sure anyone who ever had the misfortune of working with you is glad you are out of the workforce. You seem like the employee nearly everyone in the office would hate.

I loved the Japanese doctor my husband and I used. Best in the world and never bought the medical industrial complex's bullshit. Just practiced good medicine and was penalized for it continuously.
The Asians score the highest, which is why they are over-represented in med school. Since they’re the “wrong race” in the eyes of liberal racists, the educators had to devise a way to reject them.

Same thing at the high school level. Not too far from where I live, a competitive public high school with a focus on science and technology ended up with “too many Asians” since they were the ones scoring highest on the admissioms test. To get rid of the Asians and get in more blacks, THEY DROPPED THE TEST! Then, they were able to justify admitted more blacks, and at the expense of the Asians who would otherwise have gotten in.

The liberals are so damn racist! Fortunately, the court ruled that the new admission policy, designed to keep Asians out, was illegal:

OK, please to explain to me the science behind the social construct "racism".....I'll make it easy for you, there is none. We have just been conditioned to accept that construct.

The term was not even coined till 1902 by a ex-US Army officer when he was referring to those who were anti-Native American and their ill treatment of same.

There is but one race, the human race, and anything beyond that is a social construct that is used, good or bad, to categorize and pigeon the various ethnicities for those ends.

If you don't like some particular ethnicity then you are simply anti whatever that ethnicity might be.....Anti-white. anti-black, or anti-Asian etc..

Just because some board has a section on "racism" does not make it any less of a social construct......It's just another form of pigeon hole.
Very Orwellian ---- this is a good example of the Left trying to outlaw thought and discussion of a serious social problem by making words unthinkable. Their idea is that if people don't have words for a concept, they can't think or talk about it, so the Left can tell us the government line to take.

I think it is important always to say whatever words they are trying to deep six.

Like race. Race. Race.

Well I'm a white man and it's amazing that this thread is about a lousy job. Jobs are only a means to a paycheck. There's an excess number of overqualified candidates out there so any employer that is struggling to find labor need only to look in the mirror for the reason why. High turnover is the name of the game today. In the end it's only a job and is not ones life or a big part of it.

Very Orwellian ---- this is a good example of the Left trying to outlaw thought and discussion of a serious social problem by making words unthinkable. Their idea is that if people don't have words for a concept, they can't think or talk about it, so the Left can tell us the government line to take.

I think it is important always to say whatever words they are trying to deep six.
A good example is the word “niggardly.” it is a perfectly acceptable word that people never used because liberals have assigned a racist meaning to it.

Last edited:
It‘s time for liberals to stop employing racist policies when selecting students for admission, and intentionally divising false tests designed specifically for blacks to score higher.

Okay, you let me know a different way to compensate for all the inherent advantages white people have and THEN you can get back to me.

What about Harvard and their “personality test,” which they used to reject highly qualified Asians? They said Asians scored higher on “unlikeability.” It‘s pretty dammed racist when leftist educators design a completely subjective test designed so that the unwanted race - Asians in this case - are judged to score lower, and thus they can reject them?

Oh, noes, an Asian person couldn't get into Harvard? You mean they might have to settle for one of the 6000 other colleges or universities in the US? Oh, the shame. Oh, the tragedy.

Of course, Asians are only 3% of the population and make up 26% of new enrollees at Harvard... so they couldn't be that unlikeable.

The Asians score the highest, which is why they are over-represented in med school. Since they’re the “wrong race” in the eyes of liberal racists, the educators had to devise a way to reject them.

Same thing at the high school level. Not too far from where I live, a competitive public high school with a focus on science and technology ended up with “too many Asians” since they were the ones scoring highest on the admissioms test. To get rid of the Asians and get in more blacks, THEY DROPPED THE TEST! Then, they were able to justify admitted more blacks, and at the expense of the Asians who would otherwise have gotten in.

Oh, noes, you mean the poor Asians would have to go to some other high school?

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Let's make all the High Schools equal in terms of quality. What a crazy idea that is.

A good example is the word “niggardly.” it is a perfectly acceptable word that pis never used because liberals have assigned a racist meaning to it.

Um, yeah, there are a whole bunch of words that have dropped out of the English Language.

The only reason why the words "Humbug" and "Elementary" are still known today is because they are associated with 19th Century literary characters.

Well I'm a white man and it's amazing that this thread is about a lousy job. Jobs are only a means to a paycheck. There's an excess number of overqualified candidates out there so any employer that is struggling to find labor need only to look in the mirror for the reason why. High turnover is the name of the game today. In the end it's only a job and is not ones life or a big part of it.
You’re a white man who can’t face that we have an idiot VP because the libersls such as yourself prioritized race over ability.

And “just a lousy job” isn’t that to the whites who were turned down for it so that a liberal company can hire more blacks, even when the black is less qualified.

If you consider a job “only a job,” that’s on you. I considered it a way to not only earn money, but use the talents and skills I had honed and thus contribute to society. That a black with poorer talents and skills - as it applied to the job in question - was selected because….black….hurts in two ways. First, the better qualified white loses an opportunity she was more qualified for, and second, the company ends up with a less competent employee. But in the anti-white world of liberals, that’s a desired outcome.

A good example is the word “niggardly.” it is a perfectly acceptable word that pis never used because liberals have assigned a racist meaning to it.
Yeah, I hate how so many good English words are lost to crass vulgarity and also to black problems. And to euphemism drift --- the attempt to make a problem disappear by making the word commonly used for it illicit. Like all the many terms for retarded or blacks that change and change and change --- but no one can ever make these good things, however often they change the words.

Like race. Race. Race.
Well if you want to adhere to some social construct that is used more to divide and pigeon-hole ethnicities than anything else then it's fine by me, I'm just saying there is another path besides the catch-all of "mah racism" if you care to choose it.

You’re a white man who can’t face that we have an idiot VP because the libersls such as yourself prioritized race over ability.

And “just a lousy job” isn’t that to the whites who were turned down for it so that a liberal company can hire more blacks, even when the black is less qualified.

If you consider a job “only a job,” that’s on you. I considered it a way to not only earn money, but use the talents and skills I had honed and thus contribute to society. That a black with poorer talents and skills - as it applied to the job in question - was selected because….black….hurts in two ways. First, the better qualified white loses an opportunity she was more qualified for, and second, the company ends up with a less competent employee. But in the anti-white world of liberals, that’s a desired outcome.
Just more proof that excellence is now a very low priority in this country.

Dan Quayle couldn't spell Potato, I'm guessing you didn't spend much time complaining about him.

Harris was picked because Biden wanted to enhance his popularity with his base. The same can be said of Quayle.

The last time we picked a Veep based on being really qualified was Dick Cheney, and everyone hated him.

Again, compared to what? Most of the really awful managers I've seen in my career have been white dudes. A few of them have been Jews.

Again - compared to the applicant who was more physically attractive, or had the right connections, or hired the better resume writer?

Seems there are a lot of inequities you are fine with, except Affirmative Action. Wonder why that is. Could it be - racism?

Yeah, I hate how so many good English words are lost to crass vulgarity and also to black problems. And to euphemism drift --- the attempt to make a problem disappear by making the word commonly used for it illicit. Like all the many terms for retarded or blacks that change and change and change --- but no one can ever make these good things, however often they change the words.
That reminds me of something funny, related to not being able to say “retarded“ and instead saying “mentally challenged.” I had said to a couple of workers that I was skipping lunch to run out and buy a new purse. A moment later, as I was walking down the hall, I heard another worker ask “Where’s Lisa going?” The first worker told her that I was “going to the store because she is PURSE-CHALLENGED.”

(That was in the ultra liberal company that promoted blacks and gays over better qualified whites and Asians.)

The news this morning says Kamala Harris has received the resignation of her TENTH aide since she was sworn in barely more than a year ago, this one a white woman at a high level, international affairs briefings.

The article said Harris was considered a bully for yelling furiously at her staff and would not read briefing papers and then she would blame the aides when she got in trouble with the press by not knowing the issue.

Ten aides resigning within a year --- that is pretty dubious. Politicians normally have much better social skills than that; but Harris is not actually a politician, she is quite inexperienced. The Dems need to stop hiring blacks just because they are black. For important positions that they then louse up.

Just more proof that excellence is now a very low priority in this country.
Yup….horrible attitudes about the importance of work, and a job, are pervasive. It’s most apparent in customer-facing fields, since that’s what we see, but it’s also apparent in the quality of products. Half the time I order something, the box is missing something, or something is defective.

The news this morning says Kamala Harris has received the resignation of her TENTH aide since she was sworn in barely more than a year ago, this one a white woman at a high level, international affairs briefings.

The article said Harris was considered a bully for yelling furiously at her staff and would not read briefing papers and then she would blame the aides when she got in trouble with the press by not knowing the issue.

Ten aides resigning within a year --- that is pretty dubious. Politicians normally have much better social skills than that; but Harris is not actually a politician, she is quite inexperienced. The Dems need to stop hiring blacks just because they are black. For important positions that they then louse up.
The Dems won’t stop, though. We have to keep them out of positions that allow them to continue their racist policies. Nine more months, and the lot of them will be kicked to the curb.

Yup….horrible attitudes about the importance of work, and a job, are pervasive. It’s most apparent in customer-facing fields, since that’s what we see, but it’s also apparent in the quality of products. Half the time I order something, the box is missing something, or something is defective.
Am preparing to sue a contractor to get my materials deposit back. He said he'd have the job done in a month. At two months, hadn't even started it. I'm sick of paying for the evil of others.

Seems there are a lot of inequities you are fine with, except Affirmative Action. Wonder why that is. Could it be - racism?
No, it's the low quality of the people they pick. Harris is the worst example, maybe, but most of us have suffered with working beside truly incompetent blacks hired for the infamous quotas and then never fired despite serious lacks in effectiveness.

Blacks are fine if they are fine. Unfortunately, they are too often not fine at all.

Forum List

Back