Do all women act like this once they are married?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
My friend got married in May and I don't like how she is acting toward her husband. It's like she is more DEMANDING and waiting for him to not give in so she can file for divorce. She is telling him she wants to move to Chicago and he doesn't want to move out in the midwest. So now that she is married she feels she can express what she wants in a demanding way?

How the fuck can a woman tell her husband she wants to move to a area and it has nothing to do with her job??????????

That's some BALLSHIT

My friend got married in May and I don't like how she is acting toward her husband. It's like she is more DEMANDING and waiting for him to not give in so she can file for divorce. She is telling him she wants to move to Chicago and he doesn't want to move out in the midwest. So now that she is married she feels she can express what she wants in a demanding way?

How the fuck can a woman tell her husband she wants to move to a area and it has nothing to do with her job??????????

That's some BALLSHIT
He ain't seen nuthin' yet...

That's some BALLSHIT
Some "friend" you are... You let him go through with it... What an asshole.

My friend got married in May and I don't like how she is acting toward her husband. It's like she is more DEMANDING and waiting for him to not give in so she can file for divorce. She is telling him she wants to move to Chicago

So what's wrong with him? He should ask "What's stopping you?", and file first.

That's some BALLSHIT
Some "friend" you are... You let him go through with it... What an asshole.

My friend is the female.

My friend got married in May and I don't like how she is acting toward her husband. It's like she is more DEMANDING and waiting for him to not give in so she can file for divorce. She is telling him she wants to move to Chicago

He sounds submissive. Looks like black women marry white men because they are easier to control

He sounds submissive. Looks like black women marry white men because they are easier to control
Nah. Its just that white men have something to take in the divorce.

Aaaaah..now we get to the root of the problem.

I seem to recall fbj bemoaning the marrying of white men, by black women, in the not too distant past...

Me not know no black men on the planet have no money

That's some BALLSHIT
If he was dumb enough to marry her without a prenuptial that's on him. It's one reason I wouldn't marry a broke ass unless I knew she'd never leave. Chances are he is whipped and married a bitch

That's some BALLSHIT
If he was dumb enough to marry her without a prenuptial that's on him. It's one reason I wouldn't marry a broke ass unless I knew she'd never leave. Chances are he is whipped and married a bitch

They both make six figures

Like being married to your Mom but with mandatory sex..
I'm sorry ladies but this is an unintended consequence of women's lib. If you want to be equal then you should be expected to take care of yourself if we break up.

And if I'm debt free and have assets before you that should be mine if we split.

Women know. Every rich woman who marries makes the guy sign one.

tumblr_oacj1eAleN1smlaa6o1_500.gif

It's a black bitch!

That's some BALLSHIT

Nah, it's just that that's the only reason women marry white men, to take their shit.

That's some BALLSHIT

They both make six figures
Do they both have six figure jobs waiting in Atlanta?

I work 7 minutes from my job but I could do it anywhere in the country or even Canada or Mexico. Shoot Europe if I wanted to pay the phone bill. Do they both have the ability to find six figures in Chicago?

Like being married to your Mom but with mandatory sex..
I'm sorry ladies but this is an unintended consequence of women's lib. If you want to be equal then you should be expected to take care of yourself if we break up.

And if I'm debt free and have assets before you that should be mine if we split.

Women know. Every rich woman who marries makes the guy sign one.
Hell, look at your first lady.

Forum List

Back