Do any Republicans actually like Boehner?

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Seriously, people like him are the reason I left the Republican party 23 years ago. He says some things about standing up, then caves to the Democrats every time. He doesn't seem to actually believe in anything but being Speaker. Now he's going to raise the debt ceiling until AFTER the election and cave on Obamacare. It's pathetic. Republicans should trade him to the Democrats for a cookie and a 2014 calendar.

Seriously, people like him are the reason I left the Republican party 23 years ago. He says some things about standing up, then caves to the Democrats every time. He doesn't seem to actually believe in anything but being Speaker. Now he's going to raise the debt ceiling until AFTER the election and cave on Obamacare. It's pathetic. Republicans should trade him to the Democrats for a cookie and a 2014 calendar.

His constituents like him enough to elect him. And that is all he needs to impress.

Raise the debt ceiling and cave on Obamacare? Only if he's smart.

It's a fight he won't (and can't) win.

There’s no doubt Boehner is a poor and weak Speaker, his greatest failure being his inability to neutralize the radical TPM responsible for the credit downgrade, sequester, and less than robust economic recovery.

Boehner, as with other republicans, should seek to engage in responsible governance, act to ensure the government remains funded and able to pay its bills, not hold the Nation’s economic well-being hostage for subjective, partisan reasons.

Once Congress as acted in the best interest of the American people, and indeed ensured the government is funded and able to pay its bills, then House republicans are at liberty to address the ACA again if they so desire.

There’s no doubt Boehner is a poor and weak Speaker, his greatest failure being his inability to neutralize the radical TPM responsible for the credit downgrade, sequester, and less than robust economic recovery.

Boehner, as with other republicans, should seek to engage in responsible governance, act to ensure the government remains funded and able to pay its bills, not hold the Nation’s economic well-being hostage for subjective, partisan reasons.

Once Congress as acted in the best interest of the American people, and indeed ensured the government is funded and able to pay its bills, then House republicans are at liberty to address the ACA again if they so desire.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo]Never Go Full Retard - YouTube[/ame]

Correct.

The ACA will not be defunded, delayed, or repealed.

The president has won his last election, and a government shutdown will benefit the democrats.

i bet Republicans here are at ease now.....No_Reply_Jones just gave them his permission to address the ACA as long as they do what he says they should do.........

Correct.

The ACA will not be defunded, delayed, or repealed.

The president has won his last election, and a government shutdown will benefit the democrats.

anything for the party.....right dipshit?.....

Worst speaker in history

Makes you appreciate Nancy Pelosi

JOHN-BOEHNER-CRYING.jpg

Are you saying people don't like me?

"Country First" was the bull shit put forth by McCain and Palin. In reality, Boehner and the current crop of Republicans actually believe in the following principle, one which anyone who has worked in manager understands it is the death Nell for an organization: "How does this effect ME?"

Those in power who ask this question first are the archetype of the Peter Principle.

Aw, the libbies are all bent out of shape that Boehner isn't cratering to the Crybaby-in-Chief's demands. Awwwwww.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: . :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: . :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

th

Last edited:

Forum List

Back