Do any Republicans actually like Boehner?

Beohner stood up pretty well in the Hussein/care debate. Does any democrat like Harry Reid?

It's obvious to me you have never supervised or managed adults, and in particular, never adults who made life or death decisions. Boehner is incompetent, as anyone who has ever held a position of responsibility knows well.

Aw, the libbies are all bent out of shape that Boehner isn't cratering to the Crybaby-in-Chief's demands. Awwwwww.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: . :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: . :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

th

Ditto my response above.

He doesn't have the balls to stand up. I'm sick of the Rhino's, but not as much as I'm sick of Obama and the Libs.

It's time to Stand firm, and refuse to bow to Obama. If it shuts down, then so be it. But it doesn't really shut down. The Gap in payments shuts down.

50 Billion a month for bills, and 50 billion a month for Interest on the debt.

They are lucky I'm not in there. Not that I would ever want to be, because I'd shut it down until we balanced the budget.

We aren't going to pass a damn thing until the budget is balanced this time. The Debt Ceiling is CUT OFF. So now we have to find cuts and Revenues to end the debt. If not, then your new Budget is Revenue per month.

But that's just me. They'd never do it.

All of them say it's impossible, so they keep the debt rolling and TOO COWARDLY TO AT LEAST FREEZE SPENDING AT CURRENT LEVELS.

Boehners biggest shortfall is that when given a choice between his party and his country......he has chosen his party every time

Worst speaker ever

Forum List

Back