Do black lives matter?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I realize just how random life is, where we came from and how we got here. Then juxtapose that with the high black on black murder rate...Vs the tiny few blacks ended by white police...Really? Police violence is a drop in the bucket...That's worth rioting? How about blacks fix their own broken violent communities instead of blaming white cops...

I realize just how random life is, where we came from and how we got here. Then juxtapose that with the high black on black murder rate...Vs the tiny few blacks ended by white police...Really? Police violence is a drop in the bucket...That's worth rioting? How about blacks fix their own broken violent communities instead of blaming white cops...
that´s so deep, maryl. you must be a very unique person. contact me if you are willing to share moar of yoar very interesting thoughts.

The irony is monumental in the current brouhaha. George Floyd was an often imprisoned career criminal who was arrested while high as a kite, in possession of one of the infamous "white powdery substances" (which he tossed when accosted by police), and passing counterfeit money.

And he becomes a cause celebre when he dies at the hand of an over-zealous, sadistic cop.

While it is somewhat cruel to suggest, Floyd's Black life didn't really matter much for many people. Indeed, the world is a somewhat better place without him in it. Thousands of racial charlatans are getting treasured exposure, his family will become rich, and a whole generation of Black Yoots can renew their specious claim that if it were not for white racism, they would be "equal."

Wouldn't ya like to see JUST ONCE, one of these occasional Black victims be a hard-working, educated, married, Christian father of two, who just happened to be in the wrong place at an inopportune time? That would REALLY be a tragedy, and then EVERYONE would agree that the cause is right for some demonstrations.

But no, for the umpteenth time, the Black community is "forced" to exalt this worthless sot as though he were some sort of hero or martyr for a cause.

• Banned
Why this fixation on blacks right now? All of us have horror stories from the past . Black lives matter slogan seems rather narcissistic. And the white cop hate thing, that's not working either. White cops have nothing to do with the HUGE black on black death rate, and that is fixable in the poor black community. Um, something blacks CAN and SHOULD address instead of this "racism" blame white cops bullshit.

Why this fixation on blacks right now? All of us have horror stories from the past . Black lives matter slogan seems rather narcissistic. And the white cop hate thing, that's not working either. White cops have nothing to do with the HUGE black on black death rate, and that is fixable in the poor black community. Um, something blacks CAN and SHOULD address instead of this "racism" blame white cops bullshit.
Go back to sleep. If you havent figured it out yet....you absolutely never will.

• Banned
Flashback. 1969. Cole Jr high. I was in the glee club, we sang at the funeral at a 14 year old black boy burglarizing a gas station, shot by Denver cops...Life went on. But It made a huge impression. I knew the kid. Blame the cops, that's cheap and easy. He knew better...I am tired of cop haters.

you going to compare the morality of gangsters shooting at each other with that of the government?

When I see poor black kids in section 8 housing intimidate and harass and BEAT TO DEATH a little dog of a Hispanic Peral Harbor survivor to intimidate him, Do black lives mater? Who says?

When I see poor black kids in section 8 housing intimidate and harass and BEAT TO DEATH a little dog of a Hispanic Peral Harbor survivor to intimidate him, Do black lives mater? Who says?

Way past time to put your racist ass on ignore. You are going to glorify it, and wallow in it, and my having grown up in the Deep South, I have no desire to witness it all over again.

Go back to sleep. If you havent figured it out yet....you absolutely never will.

Fuck off.

You haven't figured out anything and yet you continue to post mindless racist bullshit.

Way past time to put your racist ass on ignore. You are going to glorify it, and wallow in it, and my having grown up in the Deep South, I have no desire to witness it all over again.

Please put us all on ignore.

That way I don't have spend time scrolling past your bullshit.

They matter as much as anyone elses.

Little black kids misbehaving like that.....you can attach that to a lot of shit...including the lack of fathers for black children. People can scream racist all they want, it does not change the fucking facts. Where I lived, the county next to us had a statistic of 65% of children born went to unwed mothers, most of whom were living off the state. Of those 65% about 90% of them were black.

Can't help that.

It's not just about cops killing a few black guys. Yeah, I know Floyd's their banner at the moment. But it's a lot more than that.

Fuck off.

You haven't figured out anything and yet you continue to post mindless racist bullshit.
Dont be mad trog.

Fuck off.

Well, I am working my way up to your vocabulary level of maturity.

Police violence is a drop in the bucket and the US incarcerates more folks than China and that is a good thing?

Wow, we are certainly learning who the submissives are to the man in charge.

Fuck off.

Well, I am working my way up to your vocabulary level of maturity.

That wasn't what I asked.

Obviously, you need to work on your reading comprehension.

Forum List

Back