Do conservatives care about principles anymore?

What’s up with the tea party wing ? They used to be all over budget stuff.

Guess they were a bunch of bought n paid phonies .

Yes obama. The guy who used the it’s and doj to target political enemies.

Completely bust right-wing fantasies. There is ZERO serious evidence to substantiate these loud claims.

There were plenty of hearings on "IRS targeting" and there was nothing to connect White House to decisions in the middle-management.

And Trump's own DOJ stated in no uncertain terms that Trump is full of shit when he claimed that Obama wiretapped him or anyone else (beyond that I don't know wtf you are talking about).

By contrast, Trump's corruption is supported by a damning testimony to congress from a REPUBLICAN FBI Director and is subject of current obstruction of justice investigation.

Last edited:
republicans are completely ignoring their responsibility to balance the budget. They are selling out on border security too.

Do the principles we fought for matter anymore?
Republicans for the most part are not conservatives.

sometimes you have to forget principles to MAGA
Some times you have to forget principles when you want to fundamentally transform America into a shithole country. But then you are too stupid to know better.
I don't care if someone has to cheat/lie/steal/bribe/etc if it is better for the country
And that is the problem. Cheat/lie/steal/bribe is not better for the country. We're a country of laws. If you ignore the laws, the country falls.

sometimes you have to forget principles to MAGA
Some times you have to forget principles when you want to fundamentally transform America into a shithole country. But then you are too stupid to know better.
I don't care if someone has to cheat/lie/steal/bribe/etc if it is better for the country
And that is the problem. Cheat/lie/steal/bribe is not better for the country. We're a country of laws. If you ignore the laws, the country falls.
Stealing cattle grazing rights without paying for them....stealing a federal nature preserve and trashing it while stealing equipment there......the RW way.

republicans are completely ignoring their responsibility to balance the budget. They are selling out on border security too.

You sound like a grieving far right fringe.

I'm surprised you survived Reagan -- he broke ever promise he made about balancing the budget.

Why didn't you shoot yourself then ?!

Look, McConnell got the Dems to agree to raise spending by just over 9% for a two-year period, or about 4.5% per year. That's one of the smallest increase for a two-year period in some 40 years. With a 51-49 Senate, McConnell did well to get the deal that he got.

And, I'm sorry, but the vast majority of Americans do not support deporting people who've lived her for years and who've committed no serious crimes here, especially if they were brought here as kids.

Trump is trying very hard to get better border security and to end chain migration, but he's not gonna get either if he does not give something substantial on DACA and other illegals. If the House Republicans had not refused to hold a vote on the 2013 immigration bill that passed 68-32 in the Senate, we would not be in this mess. That was a very, very good deal, but the red-meat eaters in the House balked.

No, and not anytime some.

Look, McConnell got the Dems to agree to raise spending by just over 9% for a two-year period, or about 4.5% per year. That's one of the smallest increase for a two-year period in some 40 years. With a 51-49 Senate, McConnell did well to get the deal that he got.

And, I'm sorry, but the vast majority of Americans do not support deporting people who've lived her for years and who've committed no serious crimes here, especially if they were brought here as kids.

Trump is trying very hard to get better border security and to end chain migration, but he's not gonna get either if he does not give something substantial on DACA and other illegals. If the House Republicans had not refused to hold a vote on the 2013 immigration bill that passed 68-32 in the Senate, we would not be in this mess. That was a very, very good deal, but the red-meat eaters in the House balked.

What’s wrong wh chain migration ?

Yes they always want the principle to go up without paying any interest. And if it doesn't happen fast enough they use Congress to transfer the money directly from the taxpayer to their pockets.

How about the principle that a sitting president does not spy on an incoming president? How about that principle?
How about the principle that restrains one candidate to buy dirt on the other and then gives it to the FBI that then uses it for evidence in a FISA court? How about that principle?
Until your side stands up and cleans house you can take your principles and shove them up your smelly ass...
How about protecting wife beaters and pussy grabbers?

Ps: ain't a Democrat.

What’s wrong wh chain migration ?
What isn’t wrong with it?

I've given up on the GOP, now I'll turn to Bernie for free college.

Yay! It will go along with my free Obamaphone.

Conservatives that give a damn should support their local Article V movement. The Federal government has been out of control for some time and needs an outward intervention. Only states rising up and amending the Constitution for some sort of balanced budget amendment will help stop this, otherwise, get used to it till the country goes belly up.

Forum List

Back