Do Conservatives Want a Religious War Between the West and the Islamic World?

Do Conservatives Want a Religious War Between the West and the Islamic World?

• Total voters
Recently, there have been a few lone wolf attacks by men who have recently converted to Islam but seem to have no known connection to any terrorist group. Despite the isolated nature of these attacks, I've been hearing quite a few people on the right say that we should come to terms with what they say is the reality that we ARE at war with Islam. To that end, the mock president Obama's statements that Islam is a religion of peace and that we are NOT at war with Islam.

These comments aren't isolated statements. Actually, it's more of a rising chorus on the right.

Is it really wise for America to expand the fight from a struggle between our nation and few terrorists and/or terrorist groups with goals that are not even shared by the gov'ts in the countries where these terrorists operate into a monumental fight between the West and Islam which could ultimately involve millions of potential combatants and conceivably go on for decades if not longer?

I guess one of the reasons that this mystifies me is because it seems to me that this is EXACTLY what the terrorists want. Why would we do for them what they have so far been unable to accomplish on their own?
News flash Muslims kill queers which liberals defend queers they are more at war with liberals than conservatives. why is it that everything is always the blame of conservatives?

You kinda sound like the kind of Muslim you decry. Of course, fundamentalist Christianity often sounds very much like Muslim fundamentalism.
Dumb fuck this isn't about me Islam that you defend publicly kill queers

only in Islam are queers executed

How can liberals support the gay agenda but defend Islam and attack Christians?

They support ideologies that are antagonistic towards the West and Christianity, this is why they on one side excuse the barbarism of Islam and on the other hand support "gay rights" .

Really? unfucking believable excuse you just bruped out

Hey punk don't give me that tone. If you don't like the fact that I gave a straightforward explanation to the mindsets of mentally defective liberals, well you are just gonna have to deal with it.

Recently, there have been a few lone wolf attacks by men who have recently converted to Islam but seem to have no known connection to any terrorist group. Despite the isolated nature of these attacks, I've been hearing quite a few people on the right say that we should come to terms with what they say is the reality that we ARE at war with Islam. To that end, the mock president Obama's statements that Islam is a religion of peace and that we are NOT at war with Islam.

These comments aren't isolated statements. Actually, it's more of a rising chorus on the right.

Is it really wise for America to expand the fight from a struggle between our nation and few terrorists and/or terrorist groups with goals that are not even shared by the gov'ts in the countries where these terrorists operate into a monumental fight between the West and Islam which could ultimately involve millions of potential combatants and conceivably go on for decades if not longer?

I guess one of the reasons that this mystifies me is because it seems to me that this is EXACTLY what the terrorists want. Why would we do for them what they have so far been unable to accomplish on their own?
News flash Muslims kill queers which liberals defend queers they are more at war with liberals than conservatives. why is it that everything is always the blame of conservatives?

You kinda sound like the kind of Muslim you decry. Of course, fundamentalist Christianity often sounds very much like Muslim fundamentalism.
Have you ever been in a street fight?

iI've been a cop, but I don't fight anymore I'll just shoot your ass

only in Islam are queers executed

How can liberals support the gay agenda but defend Islam and attack Christians?

They support ideologies that are antagonistic towards the West and Christianity, this is why they on one side excuse the barbarism of Islam and on the other hand support "gay rights" .

Really? unfucking believable excuse you just bruped out

Hey punk don't give me that tone. If you don't like the fact that I gave a straightforward explanation to the mindsets of mentally defective liberals, well you are just gonna have to deal with it.

Fuck you you god damn cock sucking son of a fucking bitch I'll talk to you any fucking way I choose to and you'll fucking like it.

Go to hell badge fag. If you give me lip to my face i'll break your pencil arms you shitlib POS.

I bet you don't even lift.

Go to hell badge fag. If you give me lip to my face i'll break your pencil arms you shitlib POS.

I live in Kannapolis North Carolina
I'm a plumber my job is my workout
Cast Iron and steel make great weights

Yea I know where you work, I'm fucking doxxing your ass. Enjoy getting fired faggot.

BTW i do 20x reps for 300 pounds of bench press I'm yolked.

Yea I know where you work, I'm fucking doxxing your ass. Enjoy getting fired faggot.
You can't fire the boss dumb ass
oh brother the trolls are hitting this board heavy.

I can get you fired. Just like you sjw faggots try to run firefox and chick-fil-a out of business, I will run you out of business #gamergate style. Honestly, why don't you get your left wing trolling crap off this board. I am a highly rated conservative poster that has been making thoughtful posts we don't need you polluting this thread with liberal flame comments.

I can get you fired. Just like you sjw faggots try to run firefox and chick-fil-a out of business, I will run you out of business #gamergate style. Honestly, why don't you get your left wing trolling crap off this board. I am a highly rated conservative poster that has been making thoughtful posts we don't need you polluting this thread with liberal flame comments.
Shacking in my boots Tell you what you gt me fired I'll leave this discussion board you don't you have to leave. If you don't take this bet you have admitted that you are a worthless pussy

After rereading what you wrote I have to ask how fucking old are you son?19?

You have a group of the religious right (Dominionists included) that wants a Holy War and firmly believe that this will bring about "the end times". They are simply being manipulated. These folks are easy to spot because they attempt to frame foreign policy as choosing Christianity over Islam. Even though most people would choose neither or do not view choosing one over the other as any type of rational choice.

There is no difference between using interpretations of the Koran to justify a Jihad and using parts of the Christian Bible to do the same.

I've read the Word many times and frankly I've never read that we as Christians should start a Holy War. I'd appreciate you showing me where in the New Testament we are ordered to do so.

On the other hand, Twelvers firmly believe that chaos must reign over the planet before al al-Mahdi comes back as the Messiah with Jesus to rule the earth under Islam and bring peace around the globe.

It's an apocalyptic view to be certain. Don't forget that Ahmadinejad actually called for the reappearance of the 12th Imam at the UN. They truly believe in this.

Hence they believe war and chaos can hasten the appearance of the Messiah and Jesus.
You have a group of the religious right (Dominionists included) that wants a Holy War and firmly believe that this will bring about "the end times". They are simply being manipulated. These folks are easy to spot because they attempt to frame foreign policy as choosing Christianity over Islam. Even though most people would choose neither or do not view choosing one over the other as any type of rational choice.

There is no difference between using interpretations of the Koran to justify a Jihad and using parts of the Christian Bible to do the same.

I've read the Word many times and frankly I've never read that we as Christians should start a Holy War. I'd appreciate you showing me where in the New Testament we are ordered to do so.

On the other hand, Twelvers firmly believe that chaos must reign over the planet before al al-Mahdi comes back as the Messiah with Jesus to rule the earth under Islam and bring peace around the globe.

It's an apocalyptic view to be certain. Don't forget that Ahmadinejad actually called for the reappearance of the 12th Imam at the UN. They truly believe in this.

Hence they believe war and chaos can hasten the appearance of the Messiah and Jesus.

It's not a question of being ordered. It's the interpretation and spin. Parts of the bible have been used to justify a great many things. War and slavery are among them.

Meet Gary Cass:
I 8217 m Islamaphobic Are You

Meet General Boykin:
WallBuilders - LIVE

Matthew 10:34English Standard Version (ESV)
Not Peace, but a Sword
34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Islam has scholars that devote their time to interpretations. The puritanical extremist streak that is associated with Wahhabism is one. This is what was exported by both the Saudis and the US to create a jihad against the (then) Soviet Union.

Christian interpretations have been used to justify war. If you like I can dig out the first time Christianity was tied to war, a later use of Christianity for war, and the removal of parts of the bible because a group of people were considered too war like as it was. Or not. If that stuff bores you then I am not even going to waste my time. It's ok. I know it bores the crap out of people and I'm used to it.

It's about manipulation. Manipulating people through their religious beliefs.

Sigh. These passages in Matthew have to do with the mission of the twelve and the conditions of discipleship.

You can't treat the Word as a salad bar and only pick what you want and leave the rest behind.

All thru the New Testament Christ advocates for peace. But He understands that it is unavoidable that wars will continue until He returns.

There is the theory of the Just War that was put forth by Christian theologians St. Augustine of and St. Thomas Aquinas but that is a whole different ball of wax than being commanded to wage a Holy War as compared to the Koran which has many verses commanding believers to wage war.

ETA: packing it in for tonight. See you tomorrow.

I know they are taken out of context. That's my point.

And the Just War theory was created by theologians as to when God gives his stamp of approval. That's not a different ball of wax. It's simply not as alien as Islam is.

Islam has done the same.

This appeals to different types of individuals. It incorporates nationalism and uses God as a weapon or cattle prod. Taking a group of people that live with one foot in the grave at all times, firmly believe in religious supremacy and intend to instill that in every corner of the world for salvation is a Holy War.

There is a reason that we call these people the American Taliban.

Religion has always been used as a manipulative device for control.

The jackasses at the top aren't blowing themselves up. They get the younger, idealistic kids to do it by keeping them bouncing from hopelessness to desperation to salvation.

Not as old as you thank God, you are senile. Attacking conservatives and liberals alike. Just an old loser trying to pick a fight and stop constructive conversation. Go get a life.

It's not a question of being ordered. It's the interpretation and spin. Parts of the bible have been used to justify a great many things. War and slavery are among them.

Meet Gary Cass:

Meet General Boykin:
WallBuilders - LIVE

Not Peace, but a Sword
34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Islam has scholars that devote their time to interpretations. The puritanical extremist streak that is associated with Wahhabism is one. This is what was exported by both the Saudis and the US to create a jihad against the (then) Soviet Union.

Christian interpretations have been used to justify war. If you like I can dig out the first time Christianity was tied to war, a later use of Christianity for war, and the removal of parts of the bible because a group of people were considered too war like as it was. Or not. If that stuff bores you then I am not even going to waste my time. It's ok. I know it bores the crap out of people and I'm used to it.

Sigh. These passages in Matthew have to do with the mission of the twelve and the conditions of discipleship.

You can't treat the Word as a salad bar and only pick what you want and leave the rest behind.

All thru the New Testament Christ advocates for peace. But He understands that it is unavoidable that wars will continue until He returns.

There is the theory of the Just War that was put forth by Christian theologians St. Augustine of and St. Thomas Aquinas but that is a whole different ball of wax than being commanded to wage a Holy War as compared to the Koran which has many verses commanding believers to wage war.

And the Just War theory was created by theologians as to when God gives his stamp of approval. That's not a different ball of wax. It's simply not as alien as Islam is.

Islam has done the same.

This appeals to different types of individuals. It incorporates nationalism and uses God as a weapon or cattle prod. Taking a group of people that live with one foot in the grave at all times, firmly believe in religious supremacy and intend to instill that in every corner of the world for salvation is a Holy War.

There is a reason that we call these people the American Taliban.

Religion has always been used as a manipulative device for control.

The jackasses at the top aren't blowing themselves up. They get the younger, idealistic kids to do it by keeping them bouncing from hopelessness to desperation to salvation.
Who is America waging a Holy War against?

If you are going to prattle on about insane conspiracy theories such as saying christian taliban are driving us to war you ought to provide evidence.

Not as old as you thank God, you are senile. Attacking conservatives and liberals alike. Just an old loser trying to pick a fight and stop constructive conversation. Go get a life.
Dude you have some unfinished business to address
Tell you what you gt me fired I'll leave this discussion board you don't you have to leave. If you don't take this bet you have admitted that you are a worthless pussy
accept the bet and do it or don't accept it and admit you are a worthless pussy.

Meet Gary Cass:

Meet General Boykin:
WallBuilders - LIVE

Not Peace, but a Sword

Do you even know what Just War Theory is? And if it is the same ball of wax as Islamic doctrine, why don't you list the similarities and differences between islamic jihadist doctrine and just war doctrine.

You clearly don't know what you are talking about if you think both are similar.

Forum List

Back