🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do gays choose to be gay? How can we refuse equal rights?

I'm pretty sure that we have fought and won this battle. We need to focus on what the conservatives are doing to bypass Roe VS. Wade, now.

I don't believe in your "god", I do believe in what I observe around me. As far as animals are concerned, specifically mammals, "gay" is not a natural state. Homo sapiens, however, have the ability to equate sexual contact with emotional attachment (among other things), not just reproduction. In that context, what constitutes "human behavior" vs. Nature? So "god made me that way" is not an argument in my lexicon, just as "god hates a sinner" is not.

1,500 animal species practice homosexuality

Homosexuality is quite common in the animal kingdom, especially among herding animals. Many animals solve conflicts by practicing same gender sex.
From the middle of October until next summer the Norwegian Natural History Museum of the University of Oslo will host the first exhibition that focuses on homosexuality in the animal kingdom.

"One fundamental premise in social debates has been that homosexuality is unnatural. This premise is wrong. Homosexuality is both common and highly essential in the lives of a number of species," explains Petter Boeckman, who is the academic advisor for the "Against Nature's Order?" exhibition.

The most well-known homosexual animal is the dwarf chimpanzee, one of humanity's closes relatives. The entire species is bisexual. Sex plays an conspicuous role in all their activities and takes the focus away from violence, which is the most typical method of solving conflicts among primates and many other animals.

"Sex among dwarf chimpanzees is in fact the business of the whole family, and the cute little ones often lend a helping hand when they engage in oral sex with each other."

Lions are also homosexual. Male lions often band together with their brothers to lead the pride. To ensure loyalty, they strengthen the bonds by often having sex with each other.

Homosexuality is also quite common among dolphins and killer whales. The pairing of males and females is fleeting, while between males, a pair can stay together for years. Homosexual sex between different species is not unusual either. Meetings between different dolphin species can be quite violent, but the tension is often broken by a "sex orgy".

Homosexuality is a social phenomenon and is most widespread among animals with a complex herd life.

Among the apes it is the females that create the continuity within the group. The social network is maintained not only by sharing food and the child rearing, but also by having sex. Among many of the female apes the sex organs swell up. So they rub their abdomens against each other," explains Petter Bockman and points out that animals have sex because they have the desire to, just like we humans.

Homosexual behaviour has been observed in 1,500 animal species.

1,500 animal species practice homosexuality

tell me something... dose it matter if they choose to be gay or if they were made that way? What does god have to do with any of it?

i really don't give a shit...

what gays do choose..... is how they present themselves. The over the top flamboyant bullshit...is ALL by choice.

So is screaming "SHOW US YOUR TITS" at Mardi Gras.

How in the hell do you know they have sex for pleasure? Do you take a servery? Do you ask them what position they like best? That's so fucking insane To have feelings of pleasure you would also need emotional attachments.

Is science a completely foreign concept to you?

Was my question to hard to answer? god damn it if it was not answer the mother fucking questions.

"to hard" This is even better. Fun fun fun.

NOT what I stated...but go ahead and attack tradition, and that of GOD.

Tradition. "We've always done it that way." The lamest excuse ever for continuing a discriminatory practice.

You won't have to deal with me...but with someone much higher than I.

You, too, will be judged, with an equal measure. In the New Testament, Paul equates masturbators and homosexuals. So go ahead and judge gays like you want to be judged. You'll just end up in hell surrounded by them.

Last edited:
They have every right to exercise their liberty...but out of sight and CEASE forcing the rest of us to accept it.

Clear?

What’s ‘clear’ is your ignorance, stupidity, and hate.

The right of homosexuals to ‘exercise their liberty’ means that they don’t have to exist in hiding, as advocated by many on the intolerant right, they may express themselves as homosexuals in the open, free from fear of reprisal.

And expressing oneself openly as gay in no way compels anyone to ‘accept’ homosexuality.

You’re at liberty to maintain your ignorance and hate concerning homosexuals, but you are not at liberty to attempt to codify that ignorance and hate.

pedophiles have rights to don't they? family members have rights to marry each other they don't? or are you selective of who you think has rights?

It never fails. The slippery slope fallacy always rears its retarded head in any discussion about homosexuals.

Last edited:
What a great day for bigots. They have one topic to bash gays and another to bash Muslims.

So attractive. Vote GOP!

G-d nver made anyone so perverted. It is merely the workings of depraved man to act like that. The Bible specifically condemns homosexual sex. If someone has a different Bible that says it's OK then post it. But don't project your own values on Gd.

In the same breath the book of Isaiah condemns pole smokers, it also condems eaters of lobsters and pigs. It refers to them all as "abominations".

Last edited:
It says you cannot be fired or evicted just for being gay. Fail to pay rent or show up for work, sure. But not just for being gay. Pretty weak law really, since Federal Law probably already covers that. BUT, we all know how hard it is to get the Feds to enforce laws these days, so guess Vicco, KY wanted their own law.

Actually, no, Federal law does not "cover that". There are no Federal Protections for gays and lesbians against employment discrimination. You can be fired for being gay in over half the states.

Does federal law protect people against discrimination of they get tattoos?

If they marry another person with a tattoo they can still file a married tax return and collect the thousand other cash and prizes the government bestows on married people.

Imagine if we banned them from marrying because we thought tattoos were a sin. And then we said, "If we let tattooed people get married, we will have to let mothers marry their infants!"

Last edited:
Unless you are raped, you have complete choice in whom you engage sexual relationships with. No matter who you prefer to have sex with.

G-d nver made anyone so perverted. It is merely the workings of depraved man to act like that. The Bible specifically condemns homosexual sex. If someone has a different Bible that says it's OK then post it. But don't project your own values on Gd.

In the same breath the book of Isaiah condemns pole smokers, it also condems eaters of lobsters and pigs. It refers to them all as "abominations".

It isn't Isiah, genius. It's Deuteronomy.
SO what's your point?

It says you cannot be fired or evicted just for being gay. Fail to pay rent or show up for work, sure. But not just for being gay. Pretty weak law really, since Federal Law probably already covers that. BUT, we all know how hard it is to get the Feds to enforce laws these days, so guess Vicco, KY wanted their own law.

Actually, no, Federal law does not "cover that". There are no Federal Protections for gays and lesbians against employment discrimination. You can be fired for being gay in over half the states.

Does federal law protect people against discrimination of they get tattoos?

Unrelated. There ARE federal employment protections based on other innate traits like sexual orientation, such as race or national origin. I guess you could equate the Federal employment protections based on religion to getting a tattoo.

How in the hell do you know they have sex for pleasure? Do you take a servery? Do you ask them what position they like best? That's so fucking insane To have feelings of pleasure you would also need emotional attachments.

Is science a completely foreign concept to you?

Was my question to hard to answer? god damn it if it was not answer the mother fucking questions.

Look it up. I wouldn't want to rob you of your ignorance.

What’s ‘clear’ is your ignorance, stupidity, and hate.

The right of homosexuals to ‘exercise their liberty’ means that they don’t have to exist in hiding, as advocated by many on the intolerant right, they may express themselves as homosexuals in the open, free from fear of reprisal.

And expressing oneself openly as gay in no way compels anyone to ‘accept’ homosexuality.

You’re at liberty to maintain your ignorance and hate concerning homosexuals, but you are not at liberty to attempt to codify that ignorance and hate.

pedophiles have rights to don't they? family members have rights to marry each other they don't? or are you selective of who you think has rights?

It never fails. The slippery slope fallacy always rears its retarded head in any discussion about homosexuals.

you've already fallen in the abyss of obama's asshole have a fun final stop

It isn't Isiah, genius. It's Deuteronomy.
SO what's your point?

I believe you're both wrong and it's Leviticus.

Forum List

Back