Do Liberals Embrace Things Like

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Do liberals/atheists embrace things like abortion an homosexuality, to help them not believe in God?

Last edited:
  • Banned
I can see how the behavior of liberals, would make it hard for someone to believe there is any kind of God

• Banned
Liberalism is like a religion, they believe in the almighty diversity God

Liberalism is like a religion, they believe in the almighty diversity God

No Griselda. It's not. It's a fucking governmental blueprint that denies the "divine right of kings" bullshit and elevates the consent of the governed to the position of governing. Got jack-all to do with 'diversity' other than the simple fact that it doesn't believe in racism, classism or elitism.

Go trade in your toy tank for a toy PoliSci book.

I can see how the behavior of liberals, would make it hard for someone to believe there is any kind of God

Once again for the slow of wit ----- neither Libealism, nor any other philosophy of how a government should work, has jack friggety squat to do with "God", any more than it has to do with "Jarlsberg cheese", "bicycle chains" or "tungsten", unless that government is a theocracy. That's the only government in which "God" makes any kind of appearance.

It's IRRELEVANT. And there's nothing you can do about that.

Prove me wrong.

Diversity is real..People with constitutional rights.
can't say the same about god.
You believe a man can be a woman and a woman can be a man, and you think people who believe in God are weird?

No Griselda. It's not. It's a fucking governmental blueprint that denies the "divine right of kings" bullshit and elevates the consent of the governed to the position of governing. Got jack-all to do with 'diversity' other than the simple fact that it doesn't believe in racism, classism or elitism.
You make liberalism sound like a cult

You believe a man can be a woman and a woman can be a man, and you think people who believe in God are weird?

Well, at least we trans are real people with constitutional rights. Weird? Maybe. But we're real none the less. God on the other hand doesn't have any proof for "it" to even start down the road. My friend Tank the difference is we're American citizens with constitutional rights, human rights and a right to live just like you....So we maybe weird but that is a good thing..Right? You believe in the man in the clouds and I worship the female body... ;)

You make liberalism sound like a cult

Check your own OP.
For that matter check all your posts here.

Wanna see a few more things that have zero to do with running a government besides "God"?
  • Ratchet wrenches
  • Barley
  • Anteaters
  • Icebergs
  • The planet Saturn

There are many many more. You'd be amazed.

Last edited:

Well, at least we trans are real people with constitutional rights. Weird? Maybe. But we're real none the less. God on the other hand doesn't have any proof for "it" to even start down the road. My friend Tank the difference is we're American citizens with constitutional rights, human rights and a right to live just like you....So we maybe weird but that is a good thing..Right? You believe in the man in the clouds and I worship the female body... ;)

But you have a man's body and look like a clown walking around trying to look like a female? Have you sought any kind of professional help at all for your issue?

There is just as much proof their is a God as there is proof of Global warming

Because the more wrong or sins they create, it is more proof to liberals that God does not exist

I believe you are weird; people can believe in God and not be weird. But when a demagogue, Trump for example, used God and Religion to gain power, evil exists.

Do liberals/atheists embrace things like abortion an homosexuality, to help them not believe in God?

People simply believe in gods to help them rationalize things they can't explain through modern science.

Forum List

Back