Do liberals live what they preach?

I am a liberal and donate yet you still consider liberals to not put their money where their mouth is, even my 84 year old liberal mother in law donates her time at a soup kitchen at her church, damn your myopic B.S.

Is your liberal mother in law ranting on usmb about selfish rightwingers? No? Well fuck you too then. This post is CLEARLY aimed at the crybabies on HERE

I see you have the geriatric profanity disease dosed with feeble physical abilities and a hateful temperament...you must be a son of a bitch to work for...

Yup, I expect perfection. I have no room for slackers. You best not apply DICK

The governor of each state determines the work for welfare requirements and funding to implement them...

Fact Check: Does Obama Want to ?Gut? Welfare Reform? - ABC News

I use facts, while you use opinions..
My mistake. Barry has been claiming authority to waive work requirements.

the principle still holds.

No it does not, our government does not work by central planning, each dept. makes it own determinations and implements policy...
Like hell the principle doesn't still hold. The federal government has wanted to waive work requirements.

It's about handouts.

Is your liberal mother in law ranting on usmb about selfish rightwingers? No? Well fuck you too then. This post is CLEARLY aimed at the crybabies on HERE

I see you have the geriatric profanity disease dosed with feeble physical abilities and a hateful temperament...you must be a son of a bitch to work for...

Damn - and I always wanted a job wiping the drool off of my apoplectic boss's chin.

An asshole like you is not worth working for....I am sure you talk your shit all day long and hate your Mexican workers...

An asshole like you is not worth working for....I am sure you talk your shit all day long and hate your Mexican workers...

Interesting theory. My help has been with me for years. In fact my lead remodeler is getting a 5 day PAID vacation WITH a bonus starting tomorrow at noon.

Ps. Why do you hate Mexicans? Seems odd for a liberal bitch such as yourself

Damn - and I always wanted a job wiping the drool off of my apoplectic boss's chin.

I afraid fry cook is all you're qualified for and even that may be a bit beyond your skill set

Interesting theory. My help has been with me for years. In fact my lead remodeler is getting a 5 day PAID vacation WITH a bonus starting tomorrow at noon.

Ps. Why do you hate Mexicans? Seems odd for a liberal bitch such as yourself
Now now, Grampa. Our generosity is not a virtue we are allowed to talk about.

The kind of generosity we can talk about is the kind where wealth is taken from some and then given to others.

That's a promotion over licking the shit out of Obama's anus as you currently do, huh?

One in my family, one of kinder disposition than I, volunteers one day a week at a local food bank.

This gentle person (softie, I opine) observes that the volunteer workers are almost exclusively conservative whilst the customers are all liberals.

Of course just an observation in one small community but might there be others amongst us who have direct knowledge of the ratio in their area?

I used to donate to the local food pantry. I gave up in disgust when I found out the dude running the place was skimming money. I just don't give a shit anymore. My giveadamn is busted.

They moan endlessly on USMB about the plight of the poor or others they classify as being used by others.

The pissing & moaning is near round the clock. Do they get off their asses and work the food bank or soup kitchen or homeless shelter? Do the give to the above mentioned institutions? Or does their time and money only goto their political agenda? Or worse yet do they do nothing at all and just sit in front of their computers blaming everyone else all the while doing NOTHING to correct the perceived wrongs?

Personally I give to the food pantry with near every grocery purchase through a program with our local food store chain. A food store I'm sure is owned by a dastardly one percenter.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Liberals teach.

- What happens when one person catches more fish than another? Sounds like Inequality.
- What happens when whites and Asians catch more fish than Blacks and Latinos? Affirmative Action on the fishes.
- What happens when the volume of fish contributes to climate change?
- Is there a Minimum Wage for grabbing a fishing rod and sitting on the dock or a boat?
- What do the Unions have to say about fishing?

What exactly are Liberals teaching?

Handing them money is the same as training them to work for it?

I was right: hypocritical and stupid.

Conservatives hand them old, unwanted food.

Liberals will put them through job training. As long as Conservatives don't block it:

Senate Republicans blocked legislation Wednesday that would have established a $1 billion jobs program putting veterans back to work tending to the country's federal lands and bolstering local police and fire departments.

do you have any solutions to problems, that dont involve govenrment?

Yea. My butt itched. So I washed it and it stopped itching.

But for really big problems, I expect to get my money's worth. You couldn't stop Hitler without government. You couldn't end the "Dust Bowl" without government. You couldn't send a man to the moon without government. You couldn't stop polio without government. An itchy ass I can handle fine on my own.

They moan endlessly on USMB about the plight of the poor or others they classify as being used by others.

The pissing & moaning is near round the clock. Do they get off their asses and work the food bank or soup kitchen or homeless shelter? Do the give to the above mentioned institutions? Or does their time and money only goto their political agenda? Or worse yet do they do nothing at all and just sit in front of their computers blaming everyone else all the while doing NOTHING to correct the perceived wrongs?

Personally I give to the food pantry with near every grocery purchase through a program with our local food store chain. A food store I'm sure is owned by a dastardly one percenter.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Liberals teach.

- What happens when one person catches more fish than another? Sounds like Inequality.
- What happens when whites and Asians catch more fish than Blacks and Latinos? Affirmative Action on the fishes.
- Is there a Minimum Wage for grabbing a fishing rod and sitting on the dock or a boat?

Not that.

What you listed is not what liberals teach. They are delusions from right wing nut jobs. Sad you can't tell the difference. Guess the right wing mind control "took".

Liberals teach.

Well you certainly have the truth all locked up....

Well a fair percentage live the hatred they preach....but I wouldn't say "all". There surely are soft spots who just can't bring themselves to full party commitment. Their marriages don't tend to last very long, either.

Have you ever heard of a liberal business owner who doesn't want to serve the LGBT community?

Ever heard of liberal business owners who argue that the Civil Rights Act is unconstitutional?

Who made the largest charitable donation in the history of the world? Warren Buffett, a liberal, when he decided to give 83% of his wealth away to the Gates Foundation. He had been worth $62 billion up to that point and was comfortably ranked as the #1 wealthiest American. He's no longer in the top spot anymore because a third of his wealth has been given away according to his plan on giving away pretty much everything to charitable organizations.

I don't see the Koch Brothers doing that anytime soon.

Did Buffet ever pay his tax bill? You know, the taxes he says we all need to pay but he was fighting because he thinks he doesn't need to pay that. And if he did pay the taxes then why would he donate so much to a private charity if he actually believes higher taxes are the solution to the problem? Why didn't he donate all of that money to the government?

So Buffet thinks higher taxes are the answer, taxes he won't pay and will fight in tax court against paying, yet donates all of his money not to government but private charities...because the solution is more government. Or more government for you but not him. He doesn't need government but you people sure do.

Have you ever heard of a liberal business owner who doesn't want to serve the LGBT community?

Ever heard of liberal business owners who argue that the Civil Rights Act is unconstitutional?

Who made the largest charitable donation in the history of the world? Warren Buffett, a liberal, when he decided to give 83% of his wealth away to the Gates Foundation. He had been worth $62 billion up to that point and was comfortably ranked as the #1 wealthiest American. He's no longer in the top spot anymore because a third of his wealth has been given away according to his plan on giving away pretty much everything to charitable organizations.

Did Buffet ever pay his tax bill? You know, the taxes he says we all need to pay but he was fighting because he thinks he doesn't need to pay that. And if he did pay the taxes then why would he donate so much to a private charity if he actually believes higher taxes are the solution to the problem? Why didn't he donate all of that money to the government?

So Buffet thinks higher taxes are the answer, taxes he won't pay and will fight in tax court against paying, yet donates all of his money not to government but private charities...because the solution is more government. Or more government for you but not him. He doesn't need government but you people sure do.

The federal government took in $2.8 trillion in taxes last year. Another few billion would have been a nice bump one year, but that's it.

Meanwhile, that money means the world to the charities he's donating it to.

Fuck Buffet. Who cares? You jackasses are always rippin on the rich EXCEPT when the rich belong to the democrat party.
You fuckers are so superficial it's beyond belief.

To be fair, I don't think most people truly live as they preach. We all fall short, no matter what we profess and teach.

The federal government took in $2.8 trillion in taxes last year. Another few billion would have been a nice bump one year, but that's it.

Meanwhile, that money means the world to the charities he's donating it to.

Oh I see. So him coming out in favor of more taxes to support government programs didn't mean he actually wanted to pay for them but the charities he is donating to were superior to government programs he is pushing so it's all good in the end.

Maybe we should all have the same opportunity to donate to who we want to and not have our money confiscated by the government? Obviously according to Buffet private charities can do a much better job.

Forum List

Back