Do majority of Republicans think Theory of Evolution is a fact ?

I'm an evolutionary biologist and yes the fetus in the womb is human and has been human since fertilization. Biologically a fetus becomes a child around 20-24 weeks which is the point at which most can survive outside the womb with a lot of medical help.

As for when life begins, it never ended. The egg and sperm are both alive and are BOTH human.

You can attach a hundred names to the different stages of development in a pregnancy, if left alone, in the end you will have a child. You may as well call them, child day 1 through child 275 or what ever, it's all semantics, if left undisturbed by man or nature, you will get a living, breathing infant.

You mean most of the time if the woman takes care of herself and her baby in the womb, a child will be born. To a lesser extent, the resulting child will have no birth defects.

The stages are important cuz you are trying to stop abortions using false semantics.

There are no semantics, abortion ends a life, nothing else to say.

War, poverty, death penalty, sickness, old age and other things also ends a life.

Abortions are justified on the basis of individual freedom and human rights. The woman decides, not you.

Rationalize it any way you want, it is what it is, taking a life.

So? Some of us are able to tell the difference between a zygote and a 20 year old man. Are you?

To me as a Christian I don't think the book of Genesis is either a history or a science book. It describes the relationship between God and Man.

If you have the time, Flash.....here is a book by a scientist, who shows that the timelline for evolution provided by Genesis is identical with the one established by modern science.

It is amazing.

51p5zxmGCtL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"...he found parallels between Genesis and accepted scientific truths about the evolution of life. In The Genesis Enigma, Parker steps day by day through the week of biblical creation to explain the science that verifies its account. A brilliant work of scholarship,..."
https://www.amazon.com/Genesis-Enig...&sr=1-1&keywords=genesis+enigma&tag=ff0d01-20

I'd certainly be interested in your view after you read this.

lol, the 'timeline' of Genesis is a week. The timeline of Evolution is several billion years.

The fact that we are still calling it the THEORY of Evolution rather than the LAW of Evolution suggests it cannot be proven withoit doubt.

Liberals are too dumb to discuss this topic, science really isn't something they excel at. 2 minutes in and they would be deflecting to Bush or Trump out of frustration.
The fact that you immediatly deflected to Bush and Trump proves that you are the stupid asshole here.

Your anger management issues are not the topic of discussion.

To me as a Christian I don't think the book of Genesis is either a history or a science book. It describes the relationship between God and Man.

If you have the time, Flash.....here is a book by a scientist, who shows that the timelline for evolution provided by Genesis is identical with the one established by modern science.

It is amazing.

"...he found parallels between Genesis and accepted scientific truths about the evolution of life. In The Genesis Enigma, Parker steps day by day through the week of biblical creation to explain the science that verifies its account. A brilliant work of scholarship,..."
https://www.amazon.com/Genesis-Enig...&sr=1-1&keywords=genesis+enigma&tag=ff0d01-20

See? I told you people the other day that PC believes this idiocy. Who among you doubted me?

I wonder about that question, especially does Donald Trump think evolution is a fact ?

A few days ago I've read that article and I thought it has exaggerated opinions about Republicans but sometimes I agree with that. You can look that article here:

Republicans
Seriously - You call that an article ?! I would expect more out of a 10 year old with down syndrome ! As a matter of fact the writing style is curiously similar to yours .... HMmmmm

It is amazing.

According to Genesis, God put plants on the earth on the third day, and stars in the sky on the fourth day.

Really? Seriously? That is supported by science?

Genesis also says that birds were created on the fifth day and the creatures on land (not birds) were created on the sixth day.

Does that coincide with the scientific theory of Evolution?

Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 1 - New International Version

Darwin's theory is just that...a theory. He also got gemmules and inherited traits wrong. That and trace fossils which lack apparent sequential transition. That doesn't counteract adapting and overcoming though

Next, ignorant morons like you will argue that GRAVITY is ALSO a leftist theory.....LOL

You've never studied depositional facies or seismic stratigraphy. I wouldn't expect an intelligent response from you.

It has never been stated that we evolved from apes.

The theory says that we evolved from a common primate. A hominid that over millions of years branched two ways. On one branch was the upright hominids with ever increasing brain size. The other branch continued on in the ape line, with smaller brains and limited tool making/use capability.
and that common primate was an ape
Again, then why are there still apes if we evolved?
I already answered that one today or yesterday.

Why wouldn't there be apes? Why are there many different species of apes? Once birds evolved, why isn't there just one species of birds? Get the point?

The apes that became us left the other apes in the forest and went walkabout into the savannas. Apes stayed in the forest. Two different environmental niches. No reason for apes to disappear.
Where’s that evidence?
In every cell of your body.
I looked I didn't see any ape cells.

That happens sometime when I have to deal with an intellectually dishonest regressive liar, wanting to just play word games..
You have been shown up, and shown yourself up, for being a silly goof ball. A fetus is not a child. There is no way your babbling changes that.

And your semantics won't change the fact that it is a living human.

I'm an evolutionary biologist and yes the fetus in the womb is human and has been human since fertilization. Biologically a fetus becomes a child around 20-24 weeks which is the point at which most can survive outside the womb with a lot of medical help.

As for when life begins, it never ended. The egg and sperm are both alive and are BOTH human.

You can attach a hundred names to the different stages of development in a pregnancy, if left alone, in the end you will have a child. You may as well call them, child day 1 through child 275 or what ever, it's all semantics, if left undisturbed by man or nature, you will get a living, breathing infant.

You mean most of the time if the woman takes care of herself and her baby in the womb, a child will be born. To a lesser extent, the resulting child will have no birth defects.

The stages are important cuz you are trying to stop abortions using false semantics.
actually many birth defects are due to the parents genes, doesn't matter how the woman handles the pregnancy. It's called a pregnancy for a reason. It means there is a child developing. to terminate is to kill the developmental progress of a child.

And your semantics won't change the fact that it is a living human.

War, poverty, death penalty, sickness, old age and other things also ends a life.

Abortions are justified on the basis of individual freedom and human rights. The woman decides, not you.
why do you give her that choice to end a life? it isn't hers.

It is amazing.

It sounds like an interesting book and I will look further into it. Thank you.

When I read Genesis I focus on the relationship aspect. For instance, when I read the story of Noah the message I get is that God gave us free will and that His way of dealing with the our sins cannot be to destroy us whenever we do evil things. If God did hold us accountable for the evil we do because of the free will He gave us then He would be destroying the world about every generation, wouldn't He? To me that was the message, not that the earth was flooded for 40 days and that only one family survived.

I look at the story of Adam and Eve being driven from Eden as being as being the consequence of having free will and being controlled by God. The same as the story of Cain and Abel.

Genesis is a fascinating book. However, I look at it allegorically more than scientifically. It helps me to understand the Grace of God much better..

why do you give her that choice to end a life? it isn't hers.

because it's a woman's choice whether or not to give birth.

Guys, guys don't embarrass Fort Fun too much, I want him to hang around.

Nah, you denier goofballs are on the wrong side of science and history. You dont need me...you need each other , in order to not feel so stupid and embarrassed. That's why you fools are here and not speaking at universities or for scientific societies, not publishing science, and not even attempting to subject yourselves to any serious company.

That why you won't address my scientific method post? :lol:

You lost that quite nicely.

Steps of the Scientific Method
  • Make an Observation. Scientists are naturally curious about the world. ...
  • Form a Question. After making an interesting observation, a scientific mind itches to find out more about it. ...
  • Form a Hypothesis. ...
  • Conduct an Experiment. ...
  • Analyse the Data and Draw a Conclusion.

Yes, thank you for providing support for my points.

However, as it turns out, the world of science woke up this morning unaffected by the internet squawkings of an uneducated slob. Scientific theories and laws are still separate concepts. Swing and a miss for you, I guess.

The fact that we are still calling it the THEORY of Evolution rather than the LAW of Evolution suggests it cannot be proven withoit doubt.
Ffs, you stupid old fart, science never 'proves' theories, they are just the best knowledge we have until better knowledge comes along. Ffs.

and that common primate was an ape
Again, then why are there still apes if we evolved?
I already answered that one today or yesterday.

Why wouldn't there be apes? Why are there many different species of apes? Once birds evolved, why isn't there just one species of birds? Get the point?

The apes that became us left the other apes in the forest and went walkabout into the savannas. Apes stayed in the forest. Two different environmental niches. No reason for apes to disappear.
Where’s that evidence?
In every cell of your body.
I looked I didn't see any ape cells.

Then I think you get an "F" on the quiz, son.

It is amazing.

It sounds like an interesting book and I will look further into it. Thank you.

When I read Genesis I focus on the relationship aspect. For instance, when I read the story of Noah the message I get is that God gave us free will and that His way of dealing with the our sins cannot be to destroy us whenever we do evil things. If God did hold us accountable for the evil we do because of the free will He gave us then He would be destroying the world about every generation, wouldn't He? To me that was the message, not that the earth was flooded for 40 days and that only one family survived.

I look at the story of Adam and Eve being driven from Eden as being as being the consequence of having free will and being controlled by God. The same as the story of Cain and Abel.

Genesis is a fascinating book. However, I look at it allegorically more than scientifically. It helps me to understand the Grace of God much better..

"
Genesis is a fascinating book. However, I look at it allegorically more than scientifically."

And you are forced to do so by our secular knowledge. Had you lived 250 years ago, you would be singing a different tune.

Rationalize it any way you want, it is what it is, taking a life.

Abortion most certainly is taking a life. You just figured this out?

Abortion is about a woman's right to improve her life. It is also about improving society's life. We don't need unwanted children to be a burden on society. A child needs to be born into a good family that can take care of it.

Abortion is unfortunate, but necessary. The woman's responsibility is to make the decision as quickly as possible before the fetus becomes an actual living child.

By far most abortions occur in the first trimester when it is not a child, rather the woman's tissue.

Forum List

Back