Do majority of Republicans think Theory of Evolution is a fact ?

The fact that we are still calling it the THEORY of Evolution rather than the LAW of Evolution suggests it cannot be proven withoit doubt.

"The fact that we are still calling it the THEORY of Evolution rather than the LAW of Evolution suggests it cannot be proven withoit doubt."

100"%, completely, ass-backwards wrong. Your comment belies a total and fundamental ignorance of the meaning of those words in science.

a coherent group of propositions formulated to explain a group of facts or phenomena in the natural world and repeatedly confirmed through experiment or observation: the scientific theory of evolution. Examples from the Web for scientific theory.

www.dictionary.com/browse/scientific-theory

A law in science is a generalized rule to explain a body of observations in the form of a verbal or mathematical statement. Scientific laws imply a cause and effect between the observed elements and must always apply under the same conditions.

What Is a Scientific Law?

I wonder about that question, especially does Donald Trump think evolution is a fact ?

A few days ago I've read that article and I thought it has exaggerated opinions about Republicans but sometimes I agree with that. You can look that article here:

Republicans

I believe in the idea of evolution. Just like all science, anytime you think you have all of the answers, you find out that you don’t. There are likely to be a lot more things to learn about evolution.
Merely one piece of evidence, there are apes

What???
Well, if we evolved from apes there shouldn’t be apes today!

Wrong. You don't know what theory says. We are apes, along with gorillas, chimpanzees, and orangutangs. We have a common ancestor. We didn't evolve from chimpanzees.
Yo, Bri, easy friend there’s no reason for that attack at me, ever hear of Darwin?

So...if primordial soup always produced life when struck by lightning.....

That's not what scientists hypothesize. They hypothesize that certain energy inputs, including lightning, storms, earthquakes, etc. could have caused formation of certain complex organics that then persisted.

I wonder about that question, especially does Donald Trump think evolution is a fact ?

A few days ago I've read that article and I thought it has exaggerated opinions about Republicans but sometimes I agree with that. You can look that article here:

Republicans

I believe in the idea of evolution. Just like all science, anytime you think you have all of the answers, you find out that you don’t. There are likely to be a lot more things to learn about evolution.

What???

Disagree.

The strong get to stay, and find they have no reason to change. Just stay strong. The weak have to leave, and thus to adapt, that is: find a different way to survive.

To make a very, very, very long story short...to explain it in the simplest possible terms....or rather to give the simplest possible example----go to both an NBA Basketball game and a Rocket Science Convention...and takes notes of what you see.

Soooo, did we get an answer?

I have seen lots of what appear to be republican posters argue with the wording, so how about this question?

Do majority of Republicans think Evolution is a fact ?

I say no and it is not even close to a majority

An even better question, is cuz the republicans appear to be in a civil war these daze

Do majority of Conservatives think Evolution is a fact ?

I am a Republican (for lack of any other rational choice) and I believe in the Theory of Evolution.

I don't know how it can be denied. You can see it today right here in the USA, if you are not willingly blind, by comparing the rotting cities of the North (particularly Detroit, Baltimore and Chicago) with any place in the Heartland.
Based on what facts?

I have seen lots of what appear to be republican posters argue with the wording, so how about this question?

Correct, it is not, which is why Republican politicians are forced to lie about believing in evolution.

Theories are not facts, even you admit it as is evident from your subtle yet entirely obvious change of the word to "describing facts".

Theories are also always falsifiable.

Anyway, did the evolution stop at the neck, inquiring minds want to know!

Scientific Theories describe FACTS of how the world worlds.

Objects falling at 9.8m/s acceleration is a fact just like speciation is a fact.

Are you again going to pretend that you did not insert the word "describe" inbetween the terms?

DESCRIBE facts != are facts. I think this is too difficult for a leftist IQ level.

Dummy, Theory of Evolution describes how species evolve. Their evolving is a fact just as objects falling is a fact described by Gravitational theory.

Yes, now you are repeating exactly what I said. Scientific theories are not facts, but describe facts and make predictions regarding facts. I think, you maybe getting it finally after being corrected. Perhaps you are not that far to the left after-all.

Dumbass, which part of Scientific Theories describe FACTS of how the world works do you not agree with?

Evolution Theory is subject to change in light of new evidence in terms of exact taxonomy and exact evolutionary mechanisms of how it happens but EVOLUTION IS A FACT.

Eh, seems like you indeed are retarded. In the first post you made, you were implying that theories are facts. And then I corrected that. I never said anything about evolution not being a fact, you must have made that up on your own.

What???

Disagree.

The strong get to stay, and find they have no reason to change. Just stay strong. The weak have to leave, and thus to adapt, that is: find a different way to survive.

To make a very, very, very long story short...to explain it in the simplest possible terms....or rather to give the simplest possible example----go to both an NBA Basketball game and a Rocket Science Convention...and takes notes of what you see.

I find it stupid extremely stupid that some RWers here don't accept evolution. Especially if it's based on such arguments.

Not ALLL monkies evolved to be humans, only some did.

I am sorry, you will look like an idiot for denying such basic fact even if it has no relevance in your personal life whatsoever. This is damaging for those who want to pursue liberty and all the other good stuff.

An even better question, is cuz the republicans appear to be in a civil war these daze

Can you State one fact?

Correct, it is not, which is why Republican politicians are forced to lie about believing in evolution.
But you have no facts!

These arguments crack me up

Evolution is a fact. The theory of evolution is a theory

Gravity is a fact. The theory of gravity is a theory

.....and some right wingers are complete idiots...THAT's a fact also.......LOL

So...if primordial soup always produced life when struck by lightning.....

That's not what scientists hypothesize. They hypothesize that certain energy inputs, including lightning, storms, earthquakes, etc. could have caused formation of certain complex organics that then persisted.

You want to open the door to a hypothesis? Now we back slide to semi-educated guessing...

Can you State one fact?
The fossil record. Sue me cuz they are millions of facts.

Republicans

What???

That is also completely wrong, and your comment shows that you know less than nothing about evolution.
So tell me how a something can evolve and still remain? Post that link

But you have no facts!

Fascinating. I look forward to your published science and speaking engagements at the prominent scientific societies of the world. Imagine how embarrassed the global scientific community will be when a guy like you, who knows less than a 4th grader about evolution, tells them they have no facts! They will probably all go straight back to the drawing board.

Heh, or not...

I actually think they do believe in evolution but have to lie about it for their base.

What???

That is also completely wrong, and your comment shows that you know less than nothing about evolution.
So tell me how a something can evolve and still remain? Post that link

There is a theory of extiinction....

Who on earth thinks theories are facts?

So you don’t think Gravitational theory and Electromagnetic theory are describing facts?

Theories are not facts, even you admit it as is evident from your subtle yet entirely obvious change of the word to "describing facts".

Theories are also always falsifiable.

Anyway, did the evolution stop at the neck, inquiring minds want to know!

Scientific Theories describe FACTS of how the world worlds.

Objects falling at 9.8m/s acceleration is a fact just like speciation is a fact.

Are you again going to pretend that you did not insert the word "describe" inbetween the terms?

DESCRIBE facts != are facts. I think this is too difficult for a leftist IQ level.

Dummy, Theory of Evolution describes how species evolve. Their evolving is a fact just as objects falling is a fact described by Gravitational theory.
Name one species!

I actually think they do believe in evolution but have to lie about it for their base.
Name something that evolved!

Forum List

Back