Do majority of Republicans think Theory of Evolution is a fact ?

Soooo, did we get an answer?

I have seen lots of what appear to be republican posters argue with the wording, so how about this question?

Do majority of Republicans think Evolution is a fact ?

I say no and it is not even close to a majority

Correct, it is not, which is why Republican politicians are forced to lie about believing in evolution.
I actually think they do believe in evolution but have to lie about it for their base.
Name something that evolved!
We did. We evolved from fish!
I thought from paper?
Perhaps you should stop "thinking" and hopefully the pain will cease

Creationists accept creationism on faith yet require solid proof of evolution: rather foolish that.

Leave it to simple minded lefties to reduce thousands of volumes of a complicated issue like evolution to a simple minded political question: duh: do you believe in evolution?

Well, if we evolved from apes there shouldn’t be apes today!

That is also completely wrong, and your comment shows that you know less than nothing about evolution.
So tell me how a something can evolve and still remain? Post that link
Organisms do not evolve. They are born, live and then die. Populations of organisms evolve in that the gene frequencies change over time.

Humans evolved from forest apes who ventured out into the savannas. Apes remained in the forests. Two separate environmental niches. No reason for apes to disappear.
Evolved is adapted! And Darwin’s theory is bullshit. Sure but no. I thought first human was in Africa?
Adaptation is a behavioral change. Evolution is a physiological change.

General consensus is that the first human appeared in Africa, yes. There are still apes in Africa.
You don’t adapt you go extinct.

Leave it to simple minded lefties to reduce thousands of volumes of a complicated issue like evolution to a simple minded political question: duh: do you believe in evolution?
It used to be a simple question but it is more complicated now.

Believers who were taught to deny evolution have jumped on the science train.

Creationism is dead, killed off by their own kind. Intelligent Design was invented to stop arguing with the ages that science had determined. At the very same time, Genesis was stuffed into the allegory corner.

Intelligent Design eventually surrendered also. They agree with evolution, but call it micro-evolution. They are holding on to denying macro-evolution for dear life. They will eventually give up on that also.

The last holdout is special creation and just for humans. That is where God makes his last stand.

And gravity is also a theory ...prove it to be fact?

Is that why your undies have your gonads are above your belly button???

Why does Saturn have rings and Jupiter does not? Jupiter is bigger gas giant

No?
Again, check your facts:

In fact Saturn is not the only planet in our solar system that has rings, in fact all the giant gas planets have them: Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune. However, these other ring systems are extremely thin and almost impossible to see.

You just proved my point

You said something incorrect about planets having rings. Like, 4th grade science class incorrect. Do you plan to admit your error and correct it, moving forward?

Of course you don't. And this little illustration says a lot about you in general and very clearly lays bare the fact that you are not interested in honest discussion of topics, or in learning any new information .

Admit what dumb ass, you know that earth has two moons right?

Once again Jupiter is huge and just dust surrounding it while Saturn rings can be seen with a cheap telescope

That is also completely wrong, and your comment shows that you know less than nothing about evolution.
Organisms do not evolve. They are born, live and then die. Populations of organisms evolve in that the gene frequencies change over time.

Humans evolved from forest apes who ventured out into the savannas. Apes remained in the forests. Two separate environmental niches. No reason for apes to disappear.
Evolved is adapted! And Darwin’s theory is bullshit. Sure but no. I thought first human was in Africa?

General consensus is that the first human appeared in Africa, yes. There are still apes in Africa.
You mean if you don't evolve you go extinct.

Insects have had a pretty good run

Creationism is dead, killed off by their own kind. Intelligent Design was invented to stop arguing with the ages that science had determined. At the very same time, Genesis was stuffed into the allegory corner.

Intelligent Design eventually surrendered also. They agree with evolution, but call it micro-evolution. They are holding on to denying macro-evolution for dear life. They will eventually give up on that also.

The last holdout is special creation and just for humans. That is where God makes his last stand.

Who surrendered what?, you may have come from a monkey but I sure didnt..

I have seen lots of what appear to be republican posters argue with the wording, so how about this question?

Correct, it is not, which is why Republican politicians are forced to lie about believing in evolution.
I actually think they do believe in evolution but have to lie about it for their base.
Maybe god put us here!

Who surrendered what?, you may have come from a monkey but I sure didnt..
As I said, that is the last holdout.

How old is the Earth?

I thought from paper?
Perhaps you should stop "thinking" and hopefully the pain will cease
I still have to read your nonsense

Maybe god put us here!
Maybe he did! Maybe an alien put us here. Maybe an alien god put us here.

Any or all of those can be true and evolution still remains a fact.

Yep, adapt to pesticides

Maybe god put us here!

Based on what?

The linked article ends with the question, "What am I missing here?"

There is a very simple answer. S/he is missing the United States Constitution, in particular Article I, Section 8, and the Tenth Amendment. If the person were the least bit familiar with the Government created by the Constitution (and not the one imagined by our Leftist "leaders") all of his/her questions would be answered.

Yep, adapt to pesticides
Evolve pesticide resistance.

Do you realize you are surrendering? We just need to work on your word choice.

Maybe god put us here!

Based on what?
Evolution is biology. Biology continues whether there is a creator god, merely a god or however you want to define your god.

The acceptable God hypotheses I hear are that god interferes with evolution or that he got the ball rolling with creating life.

The crazy God hypotheses are the ones that begin their morning prayer with "Thank You God for waking me up and putting breath in my lungs."

Forum List

Back