Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

SO TRUE-----an earnest Jelly-Bean claim----so OBVIOUS---he rejected
that disgusting JOOOO THING----to wit---hand-washing
Jewish value, and Jesus was an admirer of Hillel’s.
who's desperation is there than those that disseminate fallacies for their own personal gain.

no different than those crucifiers that wrote the c-bible ... 91, jelly beans instead of an easter egg - how sad.

Stop with the hate.

really -

the Jews replied, “His blood is on us and on our children!” Matthew 27:24-25

im not the hatter, that's the crucifier matthew their contribution to the c-bible and other forgeries and fallacies - just not that one ... their stamp of approval.

they knew perfectly well the reason for jesus's crucifixion, liberation theology, self determination the religion of antiquity - they were just reiterating the liar moses and the jewish, desert religions - phony 10 commandments.

really -

im not the hatter, that's the crucifier matthew their contribution to the c-bible and other forgeries and fallacies - just not that one ... their stamp of approval.

they knew perfectly well the reason for jesus's crucifixion, liberation theology, self determination the religion of antiquity - they were just reiterating the liar moses and the jewish, desert religions - phony 10 commandments.
Try reading the silly book again. Matthew's writings are not extant----that which
appears in the NT is a dance to the tune of THE ROMAN FLUTE

The Sanhedrin had Jesus arrested and made the charges against him. Do you think it's important after 2000 years?
Of course it’s not important. Worse, it’s beyond shameful that whoever wrote the NT said that the blood of Jesus will be on the Jews for all generations. Jews have been persecuted, expelled, and murdered by the millions due to the Jew-hate advanced in the NT.

Of course it’s not important. Worse, it’s beyond shameful that whoever wrote the NT said that the blood of Jesus will be on the Jews for all generations. Jews have been persecuted, expelled, and murdered by the millions due to the Jew-hate advanced in the NT.

That curse is also 2000 years old.

Explain what you mean by a curse. We have antisemites here who say Gd has cursed Jews, and I want to make sure you didn’t mean THAT.

Explain what you mean by a curse. We have antisemites here who say Gd has cursed Jews, and I want to make sure you didn’t mean THAT.

See your post 1888. Sounds like a curse to me. I wasn't taught that in Sunday school and church so I don't have a problem with Jewish people. In fact I'd have to say Jewish people have enriched my life for the most part.

Last edited:
The verse did not say, "for all generations". It said "...on us and on our children." Only Matthew has this verse, but even had he not, it is likely Jews still would have been persecuted. There was continuing animosity between Jews of the Sanhedrin of that time and Jesus' followers.

Try reading the silly book again. Matthew's writings are not extant----that which
appears in the NT is a dance to the tune of THE ROMAN FLUTE

nothing in the c-bible is extant - they burned their archive and before that all writings referring to jesus and liberation theology, self determination those people in the 1st century were willing to die for -

not the jews or crucifiers, romans (christians) who were responsible for the crime ... the climatic reversal of noah.

- matthew gives blessings to the liar moses - you misunderstand their quote.

nothing in the c-bible is extant - they burned their archive and before that all writings referring to jesus and liberation theology, self determination those people in the 1st century were willing to die for -

not the jews or crucifiers, romans (christians) who were responsible for the crime ... the climatic reversal of noah.

- matthew gives blessings to the liar moses - you misunderstand their quote.
please cite the fire investigation

please cite the fire investigation

their favorite management tool -

images

along with the harp they feel close to the heavens, so little have they ever known.

The verse did not say, "for all generations". It said "...on us and on our children." Only Matthew has this verse, but even had he not, it is likely Jews still would have been persecuted. There was continuing animosity between Jews of the Sanhedrin of that time and Jesus' followers.
NEWS to me-----i am intrigued. Where does the evidence of ..."continuing animosity
between Jews of the Sanhedrin and Jesus followers......" exist? Of course I mean other
then in the NT itself------if there is any there???? Of course it is a fact that even the Sanhedrin
was HIGHLY manipulated by the Roman APPOINTEES (aka kapos eg Caiaphus----who is,
as far as I know----the only actually documented player besides Pontius Pilate

Last edited:
Saying "the Jews" killed Jesus or ratted him out to the Romans is contrary to fact as described in the NT.

Jesus was turned in by a group of highly political local eaders who used Judaism like televangelist use Christianity.

They did that because Rabbi Jesus showed them they were wrong using their own scrolls to prove it. In other words, they hated him for being too Jewish.

Pilate.had him executed for refusing to deny that he was King of the Jews.

So of course no modern Jew would have any reason to say "Well, we did kill Jesus . . ."

Saying "the Jews" killed Jesus or ratted him out to the Romans is contrary to fact as described in the NT.

Jesus was turned in by a group of highly political local eaders who used Judaism like televangelist use Christianity.

They did that because Rabbi Jesus showed them they were wrong using their own scrolls to prove it. In other words, they hated him for being too Jewish.

Pilate.had him executed for refusing to deny that he was King of the Jews.

So of course no modern Jew would have any reason to say "Well, we did kill Jesus . . ."
Jesus was "turned in" to whom for what and by whom? Who was wrong about what using
who's scrolls? You got one issue right---the Romans did hate Jesus for being too Jewish.
Pilate was picky about who he executed----generally his victims had to be Pharisees

really -

yes breezie-----it's the MERCURY that screwed your mind and body----mad hatter

yes breezie-----it's the MERCURY that screwed your mind and body----mad hatter
Stop with the hate.

they've used their phony 10 commandments from the beginning, the claims by moses to persecute and victimize the innocent - and crucified jesus using their worn out excuse commandments from heaven - 91.

provide the archives of documents used in the 4th century to write the c-bible or the phony tablets etched in the heavens - to verify a single aspect to their desert religions than their own self serving propensity to impose themseves on others.

jesus was never a jew.

Forum List

Back