Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

Huh? Jews who observe their religion submit to the will of Gd. You’re saying Jews are Muslims?

No. I understand your confusion. There was no Islam until Muhammad brought the message to the Arabian peninsula. But, they believe that all those who ever submitted to the will of God is a Muslim. So technically Adam and Abraham were submitters.

It's concept.

Everyone knows that. Anyone who submits to the will of God is technically a Muslim. That's why Muhammad preached, Save yourselves. I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham.
ROFLMAO ----try that one with a knife to your throat

No. I understand your confusion. There was no Islam until Muhammad brought the message to the Arabian peninsula. But, they believe that all those who ever submitted to the will of God is a Muslim. So technically Adam and Abraham were submitters.

It's concept.
It is a posthumous CLAIM on important persons for the GLORY OF ISLAM (muslims
I have known claim Maimonides and even Shalem Shabazzi ----that and felafel

Huh? Jews who observe their religion submit to the will of Gd. You’re saying Jews are Muslims?
all Daniel Pearl had to do to merit the SLIT THROAT OF ISLAM was admit "I AM A JEW" ---
the holy muslim executioners have been declared innocent in accordance with the holy
Shariah of the NOBLE KORAN

ROFLMAO ----try that one with a knife to your throat

we know the outcome made by jesus to the jews, romans (christians) in the 1st century - the real crime is the 4th century c-bible that misconstrues the reasons for their egregious crime, the corrupt jewish religion set by the liar moses those in the 1st century were willing to die to remedy.

the disregard by the jews of the heavenly prescription for remission to paradise, liberation theology taught by jesus and the reason they were crucified . . . regardless the denials of any of those of the desert religions - 91.

we know the outcome made by jesus to the jews, romans (christians) in the 1st century - the real crime is the 4th century c-bible that misconstrues the reasons for their egregious crime, the corrupt jewish religion set by the liar moses those in the 1st century were willing to die to remedy.

the disregard by the jews of the heavenly prescription for remission to paradise, liberation theology taught by jesus and the reason they were crucified . . . regardless the denials of any of those of the desert religions - 91.
Jesus "taught" what?

Jesus "taught" what?

- the religion of antiquity, liberation theology, self determination the heavenly prescribed command granted a&e for their chosen journey and remission to paradise ... what those in the 1st century used to murdered jesus than altering their own corrupt religions.

- the religion of antiquity, liberation theology, self determination the heavenly prescribed command granted a&e for their chosen journey and remission to paradise ... what those in the 1st century used to murdered jesus than altering their own corrupt religions.
are you ABLE to express yourself without using hackneyed limericks

somethng called love
another HIGHLY HACKNEYED Limerick from Jellybean school----it goes something like----
"DA PHARISEES WERE MEAN ROTTEN BASTARDS WHO LIKED TO STONE PEOPLE TO
DEATH AT THE DROP OF A HAT------BUT SWEET LITTLE BABY JESUS INVENTED "LOVE"
and ----uhm """"salvation""""----so people can get """"saved"""". ----so they hated
Jesus and killed him. Do you have any idea why Israel does not have capital
punishment except in VERY RARE CASES?

Nothing new about that. Jewish value, and Jesus was an admirer of Hillel’s.
In order to understand that Jesus----like other Pharisees of his time
was a follower of Hillel, a person has to be familiar with Hillel's writings.
Then it becomes OBVIOUS. Hillel is not a subject in Jellybean school---
Whatever idea is attributed to Jesus in the NT somehow getl to be
a BIG, GIANT innovation which is rejected by the evil rotten PHARISEES

There're Muslims crucifying Christians - today.
Ahm..I don't agree towards declaring human scumbags such as IS to act on behalf of the Islam religion or Muslims as such.
At the time, most of the crucified by Rome were Jews.
Crucifying was a popular Roman custom, latest since around 200BC. (a practice probably taken over from Persians and Assyrians) that existed already way before they took control of Palestine - e.g well known and documented Spartacus and Co. Those numbers throughout the Roman empire outweigh those of Jews by far.

Or are you referring to just Palestine?

Last edited:
Ahm..I don't agree towards declaring human scumbags such as IS to act on behalf of the Islam religion or Muslims as such.

Crucifying was a popular Roman custom, latest since around 200BC. (a practice probably taken over from Persians and Assyrians) that existed already way before they took control of Palestine - e.g well known and documented Spartacus and Co. Those numbers throughout the Roman empire outweigh those of Jews by far.

Or are you referring to just Palestine?
it was obvious to me that rylah was referring to Roman occupied Palestine in which Romans
crucified jews----by the thousands

it was obvious to me that rylah was referring to Roman occupied Palestine in which Romans
crucified jews----by the thousands

how so ...

- the innocent lambs, who terrorize the innocent using the phony 10 commandments made up by the liar and murderer moses and whine incessantly when the retribution becomes their own skin than who they willingly persecute themselves ... throughout the centuries.

how so ...

- the innocent lambs, who terrorize the innocent using the phony 10 commandments made up by the liar and murderer moses and whine incessantly when the retribution becomes their own skin than who they willingly persecute themselves ... throughout the centuries.
you are so desperate that you play word games-----romans ain't "lambs"

liar - moses was a roman ... no, those were the christians in the 1st century - try and understand facts from fiction.

who's desperation is there than those that disseminate fallacies for their own personal gain.
to what "fallacy" do you allude?

Forum List

Back