Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

they've used their phony 10 commandments from the beginning, the claims by moses to persecute and victimize the innocent - and crucified jesus using their worn out excuse commandments from heaven - 91.

provide the archives of documents used in the 4th century to write the c-bible or the phony tablets etched in the heavens - to verify a single aspect to their desert religions than their own self serving propensity to impose themseves on others.

jesus was never a jew.
In the course of my life I was assigned to monitor programs related to the participants in
drug and alcohol abuse. It was a kind of miserable requirement of my position at various
time in my professional life.. I hated it-------they all seemed to want to smoke cigarettes
in incessantly----which rendered me nauseated....... and they all spouted nonsense like YOU

Of course it’s not important. Worse, it’s beyond shameful that whoever wrote the NT said that the blood of Jesus will be on the Jews for all generations. Jews have been persecuted, expelled, and murdered by the millions due to the Jew-hate advanced in the NT.
The Epistle of St. Paul to the Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

The Epistle of St. Paul to the Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
oh gee-----PAUL was into ONE GENDER!!!!

Crucifixion was a Roman means of execution. The Romans killed Jesus.

The Jews who demanded the crucifixion of Jesus did not represent Jews in Jerusalem at the time. They did not represent Jews throughout the Roman Empire at the time. They certainly did not represent Jews for all time.

They were a rent a mob paid for by the Sadducees. The SAdducees felt threatened by Jesus because he presented a way to worship God that did not require expensive sacrifices at the Temple of Jerusalem. The Sadducees were Quislings who supported the Romans, and whose wealth depended on expensive sacrifices at the Temple of Jerusalem.

Christianity began as a Jewish sect. St. James, who was Jesus' next oldest brother, was the first Bishop of Jerusalem. St. James practiced Torah, and worshiped at the Temple of Jerusalem every day.

- your worn out platitudes are a figment of your imagination ...

Then God said, “Let us make life in our image, in our likeness, the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky the livestock and all the wild animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground.”

rewrite your book as your rhetoric is meaningless otherwise.

Crucifixion was a Roman means of execution. The Romans killed Jesus.

The Jews who demanded the crucifixion of Jesus did not represent Jews in Jerusalem at the time. They did not represent Jews throughout the Roman Empire at the time. They certainly did not represent Jews for all time.

They were a rent a mob paid for by the Sadducees. The SAdducees felt threatened by Jesus because he presented a way to worship God that did not require expensive sacrifices at the Temple of Jerusalem. The Sadducees were Quislings who supported the Romans, and whose wealth depended on expensive sacrifices at the Temple of Jerusalem.

Christianity began as a Jewish sect. St. James, who was Jesus' next oldest brother, was the first Bishop of Jerusalem. St. James practiced Torah, and worshiped at the Temple of Jerusalem every day.
Most Jews living in Israel at the time never even heard of Jesus. And certainly not any living in Eurasia.

Paul was such a trouble-maker. Think of all the millions of people persecuted, expelled, and slaughtered thanks to the stuff he peddled.
St. Paul never advocated the persecution of anyone. Nowhere does the New Testament advocate violence as a way of spreading Christianity.

You do not prove that by asserting it.

- provide the etched tablets from the heavens claimed by the liar moses ...

the religion of antiquity speaks for itself - the desert religions -10,000 page documents are littered w/ forgeries and fallacies on nearly every page.

Paul was such a trouble-maker. Think of all the millions of people persecuted, expelled, and slaughtered thanks to the stuff he peddled.
It seems to me that Paul wanted to make a form of Judaism that would be ok
with barbarians----like the Romans----and somehow his innovations when totally
awry and we ended up with an actual ROMAN RELIGION----anyway

St. Paul never advocated the persecution of anyone. Nowhere does the New Testament advocate violence as a way of spreading Christianity.
Not violence. But the antisemitic writings In the new testament - children of Satan, the hypocrites who go to synagogue, etc. - fostered hostility toward Jews and led to the millennia of persecution we see to this day.

Do you know I have had Christians tell me how angry Gd is with me and that if I don’t change my ways I‘m going to hell? Yes. Christians still say that type of shit to Jews in the 21st century.

Not violence. But the antisemitic writings In the new testament - children of Satan, the hypocrites who go to synagogue, etc. - fostered hostility toward Jews and led to the millennia of persecution we see to this day.

Do you know I have had Christians tell me how angry Gd is with me and that if I don’t change my ways I‘m going to hell? Yes. Christians still say that type of shit to Jews in the 21st century.
The Romans inserted their hatred of Jews into the "NT" I do not believe that Paul did it
or Jesus-----nor do I believe that Jesus refused to wash his hands before eating----it's SO
ROMAN. ------they were rough and uncouth at their Bacchanals

Over the years I have learned to respect opinions based on experiences I have not had.

I have heard a few people express hostility for Jews. Without exception they were atheists, or at least they were not church goers. I have attended church services in a number of demonstrations. Never in a church service have I heard Jews or Judaism condemned. I have never heard Jews or Judaism condemned in the coffee hours that follow Christian services.

One might expect Protestant Fundamentalists to be hostile to Jews. In the past most of them probably were. Now they think that the existence of Israel means that Jesus will come again soon. Consequently, they support Israel. Support for Israel easily segues to support for Jews.

I have also watched Christian televangelists. I have never heard any of them condemn Jews. I did hear Jerry Falwell say of the Jews, "They are God's people."

John Hagee is the founder of the Christian Zionist group, Christians United for Israel.

Over the years I have learned to respect opinions based on experiences I have not had.

I have heard a few people express hostility for Jews. Without exception they were atheists, or at least they were not church goers. I have attended church services in a number of demonstrations. Never in a church service have I heard Jews or Judaism condemned. I have never heard Jews or Judaism condemned in the coffee hours that follow Christian services.

One might expect Protestant Fundamentalists to be hostile to Jews. In the past most of them probably were. Now they think that the existence of Israel means that Jesus will come again soon. Consequently, they support Israel. Support for Israel easily segues to support for Jews.

I have also watched Christian televangelists. I have never heard any of them condemn Jews. I did hear Jerry Falwell say of the Jews, "They are God's people."

John Hagee is the founder of the Christian Zionist group, Christians United for Israel.
you must have been unconscious most of your life. I grew up in a VERY CHRISTIAN town
and I was an avid reader of just about anything that was around. I had no "jewish education" --
I did attend---on invitation----"SUNDAY SCHOOL" about ten times and celebrated
christian holidays with my local friends and spent lots of time in the houses of
local protestants, catholics and-----EASTERN ORTHOS. ------antisemitism all over ---
part and parcel of your culture, religion and literature (including the "NT") You were
so accustomed to it that you did not notice----kinda like fish don't notice the water.

you must have been unconscious most of your life. I grew up in a VERY CHRISTIAN town
and I was an avid reader of just about anything that was around. I had no "jewish education" --
christian holidays with my local friends and spent lots of time in the houses of
local protestants, catholics and-----EASTERN ORTHOS. ------antisemitism all over ---
part and parcel of your culture, religion and literature (including the "NT") You were
so accustomed to it that you did not notice----kinda like fish don't notice the water.

Why were you hanging out with them if they were all so antisemitic?

Of course it’s not important. Worse, it’s beyond shameful that whoever wrote the NT said that the blood of Jesus will be on the Jews for all generations. Jews have been persecuted, expelled, and murdered by the millions due to the Jew-hate advanced in the NT.
Lisa558, by nurturing hostility for Christians and Christianity you are presenting a bad image of Jews, and harming harmony between the faiths. The most anti Jewish people I encounter on the internet are white nationalists who are also hostile toward Christianity. Stop hating and learn to forgive.

You are projecting your hatred of Christians onto them.

John Hagee is a good one.

But you’re wrong about the hate NOT emanating from church-goers. The worst were always from the missionary Bible churches, and before that, from the nasty boys at Catholic School.

One church-goer sent me a sermon his preacher gave, and I, naively, gave him too much credit with the assumption he wouldn’t send me an antisemitic sermon. Boy was I wrong. The preacher was railing about every stereotypical antisemite trait you’d imagine - how the Jews are cheap, how the Jews are stubborn, how Gd has cursed the Jews, etc.,etc. When I angrily called the guy and asked him what possessed him to send me a Jew-hating sermon, he told me he was trying to “help” me.

As far as the Catholic School boys, the worst was when a couple of them walked, uninvited into my house on Friday evening (when my parents were at shul, walked up to the Shabbat candles, blew them out, and said, “that’s what we think of your fucking religion.” I was 12 or 13 at the time.

Lisa558, by nurturing hostility for Christians and Christianity you are presenting a bad image of Jews, and harming harmony between the faiths. The most anti Jewish people I encounter on the internet are white nationalists who are also hostile toward Christianity. Stop hating and learn to forgive.
I am not nursing hostility. I am reporting that the worst of it has come from diehard Christians in response to your claim that the Jew-hating doesn’t come from Christians. You know more than I, who has experienced it?

And stop accusing me of “hating” just because I speak out against antisemitism. You sound like a Democrat.

Forum List

Back