Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

I am not nursing hostility. I am reporting that the worst of it has come from diehard Christians in response to your claim that the Jew-hating doesn’t come from Christians. You know more than I, who has experienced it?

And stop accusing me of “hating” just because I speak out against antisemitism. You sound like a Democrat.
I am a Democrat and a Christian.

I am not nursing hostility. I am reporting that the worst of it has come from diehard Christians.

And stop accusing me of “hating” just because I speak out against antisemitism. You sound like a Democrat.
Republican Democrat? Whats the difference? Both sides accept the BS belief that an innocent Jewish man died as a perfect sacrifice to God so they can sin with impunity for life... if they celebrate his death and eat him every Sunday. Thats reprehensible, not to mention insane.

If they could do that to their beloved Jesus imagine what they would do to people who don't believe.

Nevermind, you already know.

As far as the Catholic School boys, the worst was when a couple of them walked, uninvited into my house on Friday evening (when my parents were at shul, walked up to the Shabbat candles, blew them out, and said, “that’s what we think of your fucking religion.” I was 12 or 13 at the time.
If you had reported them to school officials at that Catholic school they would have been in trouble.

I know. But you are wrong when you say most Jew-haters are atheists, as I explained above.
I would be interested in looking at a survey comparing Christian and atheist attitudes toward Jews and Judaism. Until then I will reserve judgement. You are looking for excuses to hate. That is an unattractive aspect of your personality and character.

I would be interested in looking at a survey comparing Christian and atheist attitudes toward Jews and Judaism. Until then I will reserve judgement. You are looking for excuses to hate. That is an unattractive aspect of your personality and character.
Ah….you are sounding more and more like a Democrat: start in personal insults about the “character” of the person who disagrees with you.

I doubt it.
You’re very naive. Those boys lived right on my street. They were nasty SOBs to me as it was.

Interesting how you didn’t have a word of criticism for the antisemitic Catholic boys, and instead condemn me for my “hate.”

You’re very naive. Those boys lived right on my street. They were nasty SOBs to me as it was.

Interesting how you didn’t have a word of criticism for the antisemitic Catholic boys, and instead condemn me for my “hate.”
My condemnation of the Catholic boys goes without saying.

You are projecting your hatred of Christians onto them.
Nope----"ONTO" whom? Your concept that jews "hate christians" is part and
parcel of your christian culture. Contrary to that which you "learned" as a child---
christians, and christianity are totally ignored in Jewish literature. You can go to
synagogues and jewish functions for 100 years and never come close to hearing
or reading ANYTHING about christians or christianity.. In my lifetime I also came into
contact with Muslims and was told ---"JEWS HATE MUSLIMS" Nope---no muslim or
islam in jewish "culture" BUT, christians and muslims are convince that they know
lots about jews. To answer the OP question ----NOPE-- jewish literature does not
address the issue of Jesus. In the US we hear about Jesus. My hubby was born in a
muslim country and brought up in an Orthodox Jewish home-----each year
I remind him what christmas and easter are all about....but he did study
jewish literature as a kid -----LOTS OF IT----still does, it fascinates him. No Jesus
at all. Christian literature includes really insane accounts of "JESUS IN THE TALMUD'
----nope---ain't no Jesus in the Talmud---NONE.. Christians and Muslims hear and
read about Jews INCESSANTLY

In the very day that he first got down on his knees in the deranged adoration of a triune mangod that became a lifeless matzo, made by human hands, he died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where he remains to this day tormented day and night by reality which contradicts those irrational beliefs daily like a consuming lake of fire that will never go out.

There are dead people everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They do not know that they are dead. I feel sorry for them.

Don't expect to have a rational conversation with an unclean creature that does not ruminate.

My condemnation of the Catholic boys goes without saying.
No, words mean nothing unless they are said. When was your last confession? Did you violate the first commandment right after confession to show God just how sorry you were for your sins?

Forget the Jewish people. It was always right for them to reject those roman perversions of Jesus.

Worry about yourself. If you feel hated because someone points out something true, it is because your own conscience condemns you.

Last edited:
In the very day that he first got down on his knees in the deranged adoration of a triune mangod that became a lifeless matzo, made by human hands, he died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where he remains to this day tormented day and night by reality which contradicts those irrational beliefs and like a consuming lake of fire that will never go out.

There are dead people everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They do not know that they are dead.

Don't expect to have a rational conversation with an unclean creature that does not ruminate.
Jesus became a matzah?

No, words mean nothing unless they are expressed.
And apparently, my expressing my horror that two Catholic School boys walked in and blew out the Shabbat candles in my presence, and then cursed my religion, means I need to get control over my “hate.”

All I was doing was dissenting from Hector’s claim that churchgoers aren’t the antisemites. He was angry that I dispelled his false claim, so went right to an attack on my “character.”

Jesus became a matzah?

Thats what I heard. Once I peeked inside a church incognito and saw a priest hold up a matzo and say "this bread will become for us the body of Christ." Then they all worshipped and ate it. Yum!

Imagine that! Handing out pieces of a mangod.. and it doesn't even qualify as a cheap snack food!

Im sure the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are all very impressed with their love for them. I am

Last edited:
If you had reported them to school officials at that Catholic school they would have been in trouble.
No, they would not have been. I grew up in Montreal in the sixties. Only Jewish family in the neighbourhood. I went to the French public school system, which meant Catholic. I can tell you Easter was not a happy or safe time. The overt hostility towards Jews was always there.

No, they would not have been. I grew up in Montreal in the sixties. Only Jewish family in the neighbourhood. I went to the French public school system, which meant Catholic. I can tell you Easter was not a happy or safe time. The overt hostility towards Jews was always there.
Back then it was official church doctrine that "the Jews" killed Jesus. It has since been officially repudiated, supposedly, but some believers have never recovered and dearly miss those good old days when antisemitism was socially acceptable. . Make America great again and all that crap. And even though misogyny and gay bashing, apparently, is still ok with dedicated believers, they are trying to bring back "Jew jumping" as many so affectionately called their favorite Sunday sport.

Last edited:
Back then it was official church doctrine that "the Jews" killed Jesus. It has since been officially repudiated, supposedly, but some believers have never recovered and dearly miss those good old days when antisemitism was socially acceptable. . Make America great again and all that crap. And even though misogyny and gay bashing, apparently, is still ok with dedicated believers, they are trying to bring back "Jew jumping" as many so affectionately called their favorite Sunday sport.
so true Hobelim. My high school had a kind of unique demographic in the 1960s when Pope
John announced something like "jews of today are not responsible for the death of Jesus". We
were an almost perfect 1/3 protestant. 1/3 catholic and 1/3 jew. The next day jews were
saying "so what else is new" Catholics were delighted with the end of FISH ON FRIDAY and
the Protestants were AGHAST----the pope---they claimed "THINKS HE CAN CHANGE HISTORY"

Forum List

Back